John McGale - Martin And Rose (A Son's Tribute) download album
- Album: Martin And Rose (A Son's Tribute)
- FLAC: 1594 mb | MP3: 1699 mb
- Released: 2012
- Style: Bluegrass
- Rating: 4.4/5
- Votes: 922
- Format: AA AIFF DXD AU RA DMF VQF
Queen, Elton John and Axl Rose perform 'Bohemian Rhapsody' live. Taken from The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert for AIDS Awareness that took place at Wembley Stadium on Easter Monday, 20th April 1992.
Bridges (CD, Album). Martin And Rose (A Son's Tribute) (CD, Album). A Change Is As Good As A Vacation (CD, Album).
Album · 2010 · 11 Songs. Martin and Rose ( A Son's Tribute). See All. I'm a Gambler.
Friends of the Devil: Amis du Diable. Primary Artist, Composer.
1999 compilation album by Various artists. Marvin Is 60: A Tribute Album. Compilation album by. Various artists. Abraham, Martin and John". What's Going On". "Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)". Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)". Anna Gordy Gaye (first wife). Denise Gordy (son's birth mother). Nona Gaye (daughter). Frankie Gaye (brother). Gordon Banks (brother-in-law).
Son of Jack Mcgale and. Brother of , Pat Mcgale, Jim Mcgale and Christopher Mcgale. See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools page.
CommunitySee all. 411 people like this. 407 people follow this. AboutSee all. ww. artinrosemusic.
Letitia Wright, John Boyega to Star in Steve McQueen’s Series ‘Small Axe’ (Exclusive) 26 June 2019 Variety - TV News. Filmography (by Job).
Give My Love to Rosie - John McGale Martin and Rose, a Son's Tribute. John McGale - Born to be WildJohn McGale. The John McGale Blues Force performing Deux Autres Bieres (by Offenbach) Dance With Me - John McGale, Jeff SmallwoodJohn McGale.
Martin to support up-and-coming writers through his ‘Sense of Wonder’ Scholarship is a tremendous gift to the next generation of science fiction authors. With the ongoing Miskatonic Scholarship, Martin would like to encourage a new generation of writers to explore Lovecraftian cosmic horror. He hopes the scholarship will offer an opportunity to a worthy applicant who might not otherwise have been able to afford the Odyssey experience.
|1||Twenty Years From Now|
|3||Come Hell Or High Water|
|4||Star Of The County Down|
|5||Give My Love To Rosie|
|6||My Father's Shoes|
|7||At The Hoedown|
|8||Home Is Where The Heart Is|
|11||Uncle Tom's Fiddle|
|12||Christmas In Croatia (God Bless The Blue Berets) (Bonus Track)|
- Recorded At – Crosspatch Studio
- Recorded At – Passion Pantry Studio
- Recorded At – Studio Karisma
- Recorded At – Studio Savage Sound
- Recorded At – PJ Studio
- Mixed At – Crosspatch Studio
- Mastered At – Crosspatch Studio
- Alto Saxophone – Dan Martel (tracks: 7)
- Banjo – John McGale (tracks: 1, 5, 8-9)
- Bass – Bill Gossage (tracks: 1, 3-5, 8-9), John Samborsky (tracks: 2, 10, 12)
- Bodhrán – Shawn Sasyniuk (tracks: 4)
- Dobro – John McGale (tracks: 3, 8-9)
- Drums – Shawn Sasyniuk (tracks: 7, 8)
- Electric Bass – Maurice Soso* (tracks: 7)
- Engineer – Denis Savage, John McGale, Paul Johnston , Stephane Morency*
- Engineer, Mixed By, Mastered By – Shawn Sasyniuk
- Fiddle [Uncle Tom's Fiddle] – Nelson Carter (tracks: 11)
- Flute, Tin Whistle – Dave Gossage (tracks: 4, 9)
- Graphics – Marcel Côté
- Guitar – John McGale (tracks: 1-12), Mario Chagnon (tracks: 7, 12)
- Guitar [Slide], Percussion [Hammer, Saw] – John McGale (tracks: 10)
- Guitar [Solo] – Mario Chagnon (tracks: 2)
- Harmonica – Harmonica Zeke (tracks: 7, 12)
- Mandolin – John McGale (tracks: 1-3, 5, 8, 9, 12)
- Music Director [Children's Choir Director] – Caroline O'Dwyer (tracks: 12)
- Percussion – Christian LaFlamme* (tracks: 2, 7)
- Producer – John McGale
- Tenor Saxophone – Chris Savage (tracks: 7)
- Trombone – Muhammad Abdul Al- Khabyyr* (tracks: 7)
- Violin – André Proux (tracks: 7, 10), Nelson Carter (tracks: 3, 4, 8-9), Peter Cliche (tracks: 1, 5)
- Vocals – Bill Gossage (tracks: 4), Dave Gossage (tracks: 4), John McGale (tracks: 1-8, 11, 12), Mario Chagnon (tracks: 2, 7, 12)
NotesTrack 12 is a bonus track.
The credit for Bodhràn on track 4 is misspelled as Bohran.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 620675212906