Hookworms - The Hum download album
The Hum by Hookworms, released 10 November 2014 1. The Impasse 2. On Leaving 3. iv 4. Radio Tokyo 5. Beginners 6. v 7. Off Screen 8. vi 9. Retreat.
Domino Recording Co (от лица компании "Weird World"); Rumblefish (Publishing), BMI - Broadcast Music In. и другие авторские общества (2). Ещё. Свернуть.
The Hum is the second studio album by British rock band Hookworms, released on 10 November 2014 on Weird World, an imprint of Domino. All tracks written by Hookworms. JN - Drums, percussion. JW - Guitars, sleeves and design.
The Hum (Hookworms album). The Hum is the second studio album by British rock band Hookworms, released on 10 November 2014 on Weird World, an imprint of Domino. The album title relates to the phenomenon known as The Hum. Contents.
The beauty of the band’s second album, The Hum, is how effortlessly they make the blitzkrieg and the bliss seem like complementary rather than conflicting ideals.
Album · 2014 · 9 Songs. Hookworms balance their aggression with solid rhythms, extended exploratory jams, and a melodic sense that’s subtler than it sounds. The Leeds, England–based quintet revel in mystery, listing themselves by their initials, never full names. The Impasse is a head-on, no-nonsense garage-punk opener, while Beginners centers on a motorik groove (from new drummer JN) that gives them excess room to explore their chemistry
Listen free to Hookworms – The Hum (The Impasse, On Leaving and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. The Hum. Overview (current section).
Hookworms – The Hum. Label: Weird World (2) – WEIRD040CD, Weird World (2) – WEIRD040CDRT. Format: CD, Album CD, Promo. Bonus CD recorded live at Islington Mill, Salford, Saturday 31st May 2014. Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPILP76. Matrix, Runout (CD1): WEIRD040CD SOUND PERFORMANCE 020. Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPILP76.
9. Release date: 10 November 2014. Country: United Kingdom. The Hum is claustrophobic and unrelenting. Even its one moment of true calm, Off Screen - which takes its cue from early Verve and Levitation B-sides from 1992 - is covered in a stifling musical scuzz. The skill of the band means there’s still a beauty shimmering beneath the fug, and it’s placed at the perfect point of the album where a moment of calm is desperately needed
Album Name The Hum. Type Album. Labels Domino Records. Music StylePsychedelic Rock. Members owning this album0.
- Published By – Domino Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Recorded At – Suburban Home
- Mixed At – Suburban Home
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mastered By – Alex Wharton
- Recorded By, Mixed By – MJ*
- Sleeve, Design – Idiot's Pasture
- Written-By – Hookworms
NotesPromo copy in card sleeve
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: PROMO USE ONLY / NOT FOR SALE WEIRD040CDP
|WEIRD040CD, WEIRD040CDRT||Hookworms||The Hum (CD, Album + CD, Promo)||Weird World , Weird World||WEIRD040CD, WEIRD040CDRT||UK||2014|
|WEIRD040CD||Hookworms||The Hum (CD, Album)||Weird World||WEIRD040CD||UK||2014|
|WEIRD040CDP||Hookworms||The Hum (CD, Album, Promo)||Weird World||WEIRD040CDP||US||2014|
|WEIRD040LP||Hookworms||The Hum (LP, Album)||Weird World||WEIRD040LP||UK||2014|
|WEIRD040LPX||Hookworms||The Hum (LP, Album, Cle + 7", Single + Dlx)||Weird World||WEIRD040LPX||Europe||2014|