Wings - Wings Over America download album
Wings over America is a triple live album by Wings, released in December 1976.
Слушать песню Wings – Wings Over America (1976) онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве 320 kbps на телефон (андроид, айфон) вы можете на сайте YoSound.
Wings : Wings Over America II,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Слушайте Wings (Wings Over America и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации.
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Wings. Studio overdubs were recorded at Abbey Road Studios in London between October and November 1976.
Wings over America is a triple live album by Wings, released in December 1976. The album was recorded during the American leg of the band's 1975–76 Wings Over the World tour. It peaked at number 8 on the UK Albums Chart and reached number 1 on the US Billboard Top LPs & Tape chart. In addition to including several of McCartney's hits with Wings, the album features performances of five Beatles songs: "Yesterday", "Lady Madonna", "I've Just Seen a Face", "Blackbird" and "The Long and Winding Road"
The Wings Over the World tour was a series of concerts in 1975 and 1976 by the British–American rock band Wings performed in Britain, Australia, Europe, the United States and Canada. The North American leg constituted band leader Paul McCartney's first live performances there since the Beatles' final tour, in 1966, and the only time Wings would perform live in the US and Canada.
In March of 1976 he released Wings at the Speed of Sound and launched a tour of America, following which he released Wings Over America, a triple-album set that re-created an entire concert from various venues. It was a massive set list, running over two hours and featuring 30 songs, and it was well received at the time, partially because he revived some Beatles tunes, partially because it wasn't the disaster some naysayers expected, and mostly because - like the tour itself - it was the first chance that millions of Beatles fans had to hear.
Album · 1976 · 28 Songs. Paul McCartney’s 1975–76 . tour with Wings was the first chance many Americans got to see a solo Beatle play live. The sense of occasion is palpable, especially when McCartney plays affecting versions of Beatles ballads Blackbird and Yesterday. The versatility of the musicians-including t Denny Laine and a buoyant horn section-is obvious in their ability to translate everything from soaring ballads ( Maybe I’m Amazed, My Love ) to widescreen pop extravaganzas ( Live and Let Die, Band on the Run ). Wings over America (Live) Paul McCartney.
By: Wings (1976, Rock). Wings At The Speed Of Sound by Wings. Band On The Run by Wings. Red Rose Speedway by Wings. Back To The Egg by Wings. View all albums . Wings Over America. By: Wings (1976, Rock). 1. Venus And Mars, Rock Show, Jet.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-1||Venus And Mars · Rock Show · Jet||10:19|
|1-2||Let Me Roll It||3:44|
|1-3||Spirits Of Ancient Egypt||4:05|
Written-By – Allen*, McCulloch*
|1-5||Maybe I'm Amazed||5:20|
|1-6||Call Me Back Again||5:15|
|1-8||The Long And Winding Road||4:28|
|1-9||Live And Let Die||3:34|
|1-10||Picasso's Last Words||1:53|
Written-By – Simon*
|1-13||I've Just Seen A Face||2:11|
|2-1||You Gave Me The Answer||2:06|
|2-2||Magneto And Titanium Man||3:21|
Written-By – Banks*, Bennett*
|2-5||Listen To What The Man Said||3:40|
|2-6||Let 'Em In||4:08|
|2-7||Time To Hide
Written-By – Laine*
|2-8||Silly Love Songs||6:05|
|2-9||Beware My Love||4:58|
|2-11||Band On The Run||5:46|
|2-12||Hi Hi Hi||3:48|
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MPL Communications Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MPL Communications Inc.
- Design [Lettering] – Geoff Halpin
- Design [Sleeve] – Hipgnosis
- Drums, Vocals – Joe English
- Engineer [Recording] – Jack Maxson, Mark Vigars, Phil McDonald, Tom Walsh
- Graphics – Richard Evans
- Painting [Inner] – Jeff Cummins
- Painting [Outer] – Richard Manning
- Photography [Poster Photos] – Bob Ellis*
- Producer, Vocals, Bass, Piano, Acoustic Guitar – Paul McCartney
- Saxophone – Howie Casey
- Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute – Thadeus Richard*
- Trombone – Tony Dorsey
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Steve Howard
- Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Bass – Jimmy McCulloch
- Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Piano, Bass, Harmonica [Gob Iron] – Denny Laine
- Vocals, Keyboards – Linda McCartney
- Written-By – McCartney / Lennon* (tracks: 1-7, 1-8, 1-13 to 1-15), McCartney* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-3, 1-5, 1-6, 1-9, 1-10, 1-12, 2-1, 2-2, 2-4 to 2-6, 2-8 to 2-13)
NotesOriginally issued in 1976 (Category SWCO 11593) as a 3LP set.
Track durations are for the complete track, including applause, introductions, etc.
(p) 1976 MPL Communications, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Disc 1 Catalog Number): CDP 7 46715 2
- Other (Disc 2 Catalog Number): CDP 7 46716 2
- Other (UK Catalog Number): CD-PCSP 720
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): CDP 746715 2 AR 2 EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): CDP 7 46716 2 AR @ 2 +
|SWCO-11593||Wings||Wings Over America (3xLP, Album, Jac)||Capitol Records, MPL||SWCO-11593||US||1976|
|SWCO 11593, SWCO-11593||Wings||Wings Over America (3xLP, Album, Gat)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records, MPL , MPL||SWCO 11593, SWCO-11593||US||1976|
|SWCO-11593||Wings||Wings Over America (3xLP, Album, Gat)||Capitol Records, MPL||SWCO-11593||US||1976|
|4X3C-11593||Wings||Wings Over America (2xCass, Album)||Capitol Records, MPL||4X3C-11593||Canada||1976|
|XMPL 1003/4/5, 31C 166 98497/9Y||Wings||Wings Over America (3xLP, Album, RE, Gat)||MPL , MPL||XMPL 1003/4/5, 31C 166 98497/9Y||Brazil||Unknown|