Douglas Adams - The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy (Part One) download album
The Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe - Продолжительность: 58:02 Strange .
Бестселлеры для взрослых на английском низкие цены. Заказывайте! · 0+
part 1 The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series. At roughly the same time, a second record album was made featuring a heavily rewritten and expanded version of episodes 5 and 6 of the radio series. This record album was also called The Restaurant at the End of the Universe. Meanwhile, a series of six television episodes of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" was made by the BBC and broadcast in January 1981. Los Angeles 1983 and London 1985/1986. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-two million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea.
A1. Journey Of The Sorcerer. A2. The Guide Speaks. A3. None At All. 1:42. A4. Garbleblaster Sonata. Distributed By – A&M Records Of Canada Limited. Published By – Warner Bros.
Douglas Adams's Guide to The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a BBC Radio production sold as an audio book on two cassette tapes (later, two CDs). The programme was partially broadcast by BBC Radio 4 as a 40-minute feature titled The Guide to 20 Years' Hitch-Hiking on 5 March 1998, marking the 20th anniversary of the first radio programme in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series.
part 1 The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series. They are one of the most unpleasant races in the Galaxy-not actually evil, but bad tempered, bureaucratic, officious and callous.
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is the first of six books in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy comedy science fiction "trilogy" by Douglas Adams. The novel is an adaptation of the first four parts of Adams' radio series of the same name. The novel was first published in London on 12 October 1979. It sold 250,000 copies in the first three months
Micturations Of A Vogon. B1. A Short History Of The Earth. B2. The Big One. B3. Unease By The Sea. B4. Heart Of Gold. B5. Infinitely Improbable. Manufactured By – A&M Records Of Canada Limited. Duplicated By – Cinram. 른 버전(6개 중5개) 모두 보기. 카탈로그 번호. 아티스트.
The Hitchhiker’s Guide is rich in comedic detail and thought-provoking situations and stands up to multiple reads. Required reading for science fiction fans, this book (and its follow-ups) is also sure to please fans of Monty Python, Terry Pratchett’s Discworld series, and British sitcoms. The history of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy is now so complicated that every time I tell it I contradict myself, and whenever I do get it right I’m misquoted. Anything that is put down wrong here is, as far as I’m concerned, wrong for good. No one was interested, except finally one man a BBC radio producer named Simon Brett who had had the same idea, comedy and science fiction.
The More Than Complete Hitchhiker's Guide. Shelve The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
|A1||Journey Of The Sourcerer||1:12|
|A2||The Guide Speaks||3:04|
|A3||None At All||1:42|
|A5||I Don't Like Thursdays||5:58|
|A6||Vogon Constructor Fleets||3:34|
|A7||The Babel Fish||2:50|
|A8||Micturations Of A Vogon||3:09|
|B1||A Short History Of The Earth||3:05|
|B2||The Big One||1:51|
|B3||Unease By The Sea||2:20|
|B4||Heart Of Gold||0:47|
|B6||Song Of The Mindless Jerks||3:50|
|B7||Waveband On The Run||4:48|
|C1||Yore Kind Of Music||3:50|
|C2||Consolation No. 1||1:00|
|C3||Out To Lunch||2:56|
|C4||Consolation No. 2||1:51|
|C5||Whale Song No. 1||2:23|
|C6||Whale Song No. 2||2:00|
|C10||The Dolphins' Farewell||1:43|
|D1||The Earth, Mk 2||2:28|
|D2||Tell Us Why||5:13|
|D6||Is There A Lifestyle After Death||6:55|
|D7||Arms Of The Law||3:14|
|D8||Journey's End (Journey Of The Sourcerer)||1:17|
- Recorded At – Sound Development Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hannibal Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Douglas Adams
- Distributed By – A&M Records Of Canada Limited
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music
- Published By – Chappell Music, Inc.
- Record Company – Hannibal Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Europadisk
- Artwork [Sleeve Art Adapted By] – Margot Core
- Co-producer, Arranged By [Journey Of The Sourcerer] – Tim Souster
- Composed By [Journey Of The Sourcerer] – Bernie Leadon
- Effects [Special], Music By [Additional] – Paddy Kingsland
- Engineer – Adrian Sear
- Executive-Producer – Donald Mousseau*, Laurence Aston
- Graphics [Inner Cover] – Ian Wright
- Illustration [Cover Art] – Peter Cross
- Producer, Music By [Music Composed And Played By] – Geoffrey Perkins
- Voice [Arthur Dent] – Simon Jones
- Voice [Deep Thought] – Valentine Dyall
- Voice [Eddie, Majikthise, Radio, Computer Operator, Frankie Mouse] – David Tate
- Voice [Ford Prefect] – Geoffrey McGivern
- Voice [Marvin The Paranoid Android, The Whale, The Barman, Benjy Mouse, Shooty, Gag Halfrunt] – Stephen Moore
- Voice [Slartibartfast] – Richard Vernon
- Voice [The Book] – Peter Jones
- Voice [Trillian, Computer Operator] – Cindy Oswin
- Voice [Vogon Captain, Mr. Prosser] – Bill Wallis
- Voice [Vroomfondel, Bang-bang] – Jim Broadbent
- Voice [Zaphod Beeblebrox] – Mark Wing-Davey
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): HNBL2301A-1A EDP
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): HNBL2301B-1A EDP
- Matrix / Runout (C-Side Runout Etching): HNBL2301C-1A EDP
- Matrix / Runout (D-Side Runout Etching): HNBL2301D-1A EDP
|ORA 42||Douglas Adams||The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy (2xLP)||Original Records||ORA 42||UK||1979|
|ORA 42||Douglas Adams||The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy (2xLP, Red)||Original Records||ORA 42||UK||1979|
|ORA 42||Douglas Adams||The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy (2xLP, Album, WEA)||Original Records||ORA 42||UK||Unknown|
|MLR 2-444, MLR 2 444, MLR-2-444||Douglas Adams||The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy (2xLP)||Original Records, Original Records, Original Records||MLR 2-444, MLR 2 444, MLR-2-444||Australia||1981|
|HNBC-2301||Douglas Adams||The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy (2xCass)||Hannibal Records||HNBC-2301||Canada||Unknown|