Nekropolis / Peter Frohmader - Cultes Des Goules (Ballett Of Death) download album
Cultes des Goules is the fourth studio album by Nekropolis (Peter Frohmader), released in 1985.
Nekropolis (4), Peter Frohmader – Cultes Des Goules (Ballett Of Death). Genre: Electronic, Rock. Style: Abstract, Experimental, Prog Rock. A strange album this, one I've found very hard to come to terms with.
Recorded between May and November 1981 at Nekropolis Studio, Munich. On record labels: Schallplattenfabrik Pallas .
Cultes des Goules is the fourth studio album by the electronic artist Nekropolis. It was released independently in 1985. All music composed by Peter Frohmader. Adapted from the Cultes des Goules liner notes.
Tracklist: 1. Cultes Des Goules (Part 1), 2. Cultes Des Goules (Part 2. More albums from Peter Frohmader: Jules Verne Cycle by Peter Frohmader. Orakel, Tiefe by Peter Frohmader. View all albums . Cultes Des Goules (Ballett Of Death). By: Peter Frohmader (1985, Electronic). 1. Cultes Des Goules (Part 1). 2. Cultes Des Goules (Part 2).
Peter Frohmader Nekropolis 2 German vinyl LP album record KIF002 HASCH PLATTEN. PETER FROHMADER cultes des goules Lp RECORD.
Studio album by. Nekropolis. Orakel, Tiefe is the debut studio album of Peter Frohmader, released in 1986 by Auricle and Dark Star Records. It was remastered and issued on CD for the first time on October 13, 2014 by Cosmic Egg for a limited run of 20 pressings. Peter Frohmader discography.
Cultes des Ghoules" is an arcane book of black magic in the Cthulhu Mythos cycle of horror stories by . French pronunciation: ''coulte de goul'', English translation: ''cults of ghouls'', spelling by . Lovecraft: ''cultes des goules''. Former members de Retz and Devil's Kin went on to form Doombringer.
Cultes Des Goules '1985. (00:22:51) Peter Frohmader - Part I. (00:24:17) Peter Frohmader - Part II. Archive content. 1985 - Cultes des Goules/ - . 0. 1985 - Cultes des Goules/Peter Frohmader - Cultes des Goules. 1985 - Cultes des Goules/02 Part I. lac - 14. 3.
- Marketed By – Spalax Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tempel
- Copyright (c) – Tempel
- Recorded At – Nekropolis Studio
- Alto Saxophone [Alto Sax] – Stefan Plett
- Artwork [Enviroment], Photography By [Photo] – HR Giger
- Flute [German Flute] – Oliver Plett
- Synthesizer [Synthesizers], Drum Machine [Rhythm Composer], Fretless Bass, Bass [8-string Bass], Twelve-String Guitar [12-string Guitar], Percussion [Percussion Instruments], Choir [Choirs], Electronics, Sounds, Composed By, Engineer, Mixed By [Final Mix], Design [Cover Design], Artwork [Photo Revision] – Peter Frohmader
- Violin [Violins] – Staphan Manus
- Vocals [Singing] – Birgit Metzger
NotesRecorded between May and November 1981 at Nekropolis Studio, Munich.
First ℗ 1985 This Reissue ℗ + © 2000 By Tempel,
marketed by T. Spalax Music France.
Packaged in a standard jewel case with 4-page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 3 429020 145725
- Barcode (String): 3429020145725
- Matrix / Runout: 14572 #1
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L171
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5708
- Rights Society: SUISA
|220 172||Nekropolis / Peter Frohmader||Nekropolis / Peter Frohmader - Cultes Des Goules (Ballett Of Death) (LP, Album)||Nekropolis||220 172||Germany||1985|