Električni Orgazam - Zašto Da Ne! download album
Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair us. Električni orgazam- Da si tako jaka Album- "Zašto da ne" Godina- 1994.
Električni Orgazam is a Serbian rock band from Belgrade. Originally starting as a combination of new wave, punk rock and post-punk, the band later slowly changed their style, becoming a mainstream rock act. They were one of the most notable acts of the former Yugoslav rock scene.
Complete your Električni Orgazam collection. Great album! chedelic underground vibe all the time. The best one by Električni Orgazam!
Compilation album by Električni Orgazam. The Ultimate Collection is the sixth compilation album by the Serbian rock band Električni Orgazam, released as a part of the Ultimate Collection series by Croatia records in 2009. This is the first compilation album to feature a selection of the released material spanning the entire band career. Hajde bejbe (Daj da vidim sad) (Live 2007)" (Come on baby (Now let me see) (Live 2007)).
Električni orgazam (Electric Orgasm) is the debut album by Serbian/Yugoslavian Novi talas band Električni orgazam. It was released in 1981 by Jugoton. Music and lyrics by Srđan Gojković except where noted. All songs arranged by Električni Orgazam except where noted. Marina Vulić – bass guitar. Mango (Branko Kuštrin) – drums. Ljubomir Jovanović – guitar. Srđan Gojković – guitar, vocals. Ljubomir Đukić – organ, piano, vocals. Mladen Škalec – engineer.
Električni orgazam adopted a more mainstream rock sound while their concert performances remained punk-oriented, mainly due to the stage persona of their frontman Gile. After their third album Kako bubanj kaže 1984 (translated: "As the Drum Says") keyboardist Ljubomir Đukić left the band. In the early 1990s Električni orgazam emerged from hibernation again, releasing Balkan Horor Rock material in two parts (see discography bellow). This material consisted of live in studio-performed tracks from "Lišće prekriva Lisabon" and their 1st album, and also a few new tracks. In 1994 they released 2LP album Zašto da ne! (translated: "Why Not!") characterized by a sound with a lot of hippie rock and retro 1970s influencies.
Električni orgazam (Electric Orgasm) were formed in 1980 in Belgrade by Srđan "Gile" Gojković (vocals, guitars), Ljubomir "Jovec" Jovanović (guitars), Marina Vulić (bass) and Ljubomir Đukić (keyboards, organs). Their first recordings were published in 1981 in the Paket Aranžman omnibus album that also included songs from the bands Idoli and Šarlo Akrobata.
The Ultimate Collection is the sixth compilation album by the Serbian rock band Električni Orgazam, released as a part of the Ultimate Collection series by Croatia records in 2009.
The song 'Električni Orgazam' by Električni Orgazam has a tempo of 110 beats per minute (BPM) on 'Električni orgazam'. Top Songs Električni orgazam. Zašto da ne! Zašto da ne. Zašto da ne! Zlatni papagaj. Hajde bejbe) Daj da vidim sad. Letim sanjam dišem. Keine macht den Drogen.
Zašto Da Ne. 4:100:30. More Elektricni Orgazam. Listen to The Ultimate Collection now. Listen to The Ultimate Collection in full in the this site app.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Keine Macht Den Drogen
Flute – Nenad ČanakVocals [Refrain] – Nenad Racković
|2||I. D. J. S.|
|3||Nikog Više Ne Čekam
Saxophone – Neša Petrović*
|4||Ja Sam Sasvim Normalan|
|5||Zašto Da Ne|
|6||Kažu Da Te Vratim Mami|
|7||Daj Mi Sklonište
Vocals – Manja*, Cane*
|8||Ovaj Put Je Tvoj
Flute – Nenad ČanakViolin – Štukelja*
|10||Spojimo Se Sad
Saxophone – Neša Petrović*
|11||Prljava Mala Devojčica|
|12||Moj Život Je Paranoja
Vocals – Cane*
|13||Oslobodi Se (U Krugu Svetlosti)|
|14||Da Si Tako Jaka|
|15||A Ti Me Opet Zoveš|
|16||Škloke Ploke Flonge|
Vocals [Refrain] – Manja*, Cane*
|20||Jak Kao Kamen|
|22||Huni I Avari Naviru|
|23||Sijaj Sad Kao Novo Sunce|
- Recorded At – Studio M, Novi Sad
- Recorded At – Studio V PGP RTS
- Arranged By – Petrović* (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8 to 10, 12 to 15, 17 to 23), Čavajda* (tracks: 2, 16, 22), Gojković* (tracks: 1 to 12, 14, 15, 17 to 23), Todorović* (tracks: 2, 3), Radomirović* (tracks: 7, 9, 12, 13, 17), Zagorčić* (tracks: 9)
- Bass, Vocals – Zoran Radomirović - Švaba*
- Design – Leo Fon Punkerstein
- Drums, Didgeridoo, Vocals – Goran Čavajda - Čavke
- Drums, Percussion, Tambourine – Srđan Todorović - Žika*
- Engineer – Ivan Vlatković*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Zoran Matijević*
- Guitar – Dejan Radisavljević - Role* (tracks: 4, 6, 14, 15, 17, 20)
- Guitar, Vocals, Organ [Hammond], Piano, Violin, Xylophone – Branislav Petrović - Banana*
- Lyrics By – Petrović* (tracks: 3, 22), Čavajda* (tracks: 2, 22), Gojković* (tracks: 1 to 15, 17 to 22), Todorović* (tracks: 3), Radomirović* (tracks: 16)
- Music By – Petrović* (tracks: 4, 5, 8, 9, 13 to 15, 20, 22, 23), Čavajda* (tracks: 16, 22), Gojković* (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 15, 17 to 22), Zagorčić* (tracks: 9)
- Organ [Hammond], Piano [Stainway] – Zoran Zagorčić (tracks: 7, 9, 10, 12, 15, 19 to 21)
- Photography By – Nebojša Babić
- Vocals, Guitar, Producer – Srđan Gojković - Gile*
NotesRecorded May 10. - July 10. 1994 at Studio M, Novi Sad and Studio 5 PGP RTS, Belgrade.
|310041||Električni Orgazam||Zašto Da Ne! (2xLP, Album)||PGP RTS||310041||Yugoslavia||1994|
|512315||Električni Orgazam||Zašto Da Ne! Vol. 1 (Cass, Album)||PGP RTS||512315||Yugoslavia||1994|