David Bowie - Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps) download album
Опубликовано: 7 мар. 2008 г. Scary Monsters. WMG; UBEM, SOLAR Music Rights Management, LatinAutor, EMI Music Publishing, BMI - Broadcast Music In. LatinAutor - SonyATV, União Brasileira de Compositores" и другие авторские общества (7).
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей David Bowie.
Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps) - David Bowie. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией
Слушать песню David Bowie – Scary Monsters (Super Creeps) онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве 320 kbps на телефон (андроид, айфон) вы можете на сайте YoSound.
Слушайте David Bowie - Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps) и скачивайте в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистации.
Scary monsters, super creeps Keep me running, running scared Scary monsters, super creeps Keep me running, running scared. She asked me to stay And I stole her room She asked for my love And I gave her a dangerous mind Now she's stupid in the street And she can't socialise Well I love the little girl And I'll love her till the day she dies. She wails Jimmy's guitar sound Jealousies scream Waiting at the light know what I mean. Bowie compares the uncertainty of his upcoming career in the 80s to the anxiety one feels when entering a relationship. In a promo interview for the album, he stated that the song was from the perspective of the man, and his conflicted feelings about his influence on the girl. This theme of anxiety and self-doubt continues throughout Scary Monsters, making this an essential title track.
Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps), also known simply as Scary Monsters, is the 14th studio album by David Bowie, released on 12 September 1980 by RCA Records. It was Bowie's final studio album on the label and his first following the Berlin Trilogy of Low, "Heroes" and Lodger (1977–1979). Though considered very significant in artistic terms, the trilogy had proven less successful commercially.
Scary monsters, super creeps Keep me running, running scared. Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps)" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.
Mick Haggerty Photography: Brian Duffy. Released: September 1980 Label: RCA Producers: David Bowie, Tony Visconti. 1. It's No Game (Part 1). 2. Up the Hill Backwards. 3. Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps).
|1||It's No Game (No. 1)||4:17|
|2||Up The Hill Backwards||3:16|
|3||Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps)||5:13|
|4||Ashes To Ashes||4:28|
|7||Scream Like A Baby||3:37|
|9||Because You're Young||4:56|
|10||It's No Game (No. 2)||4:26|
- Licensed To – Parlophone Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Marketed By – Warner Music Group
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Parlophone Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Copyright (c) – Parlophone Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Made By – Optimal Media GmbH – AH82910
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Recorded At – Good Earth Studios
- Remastered At – Air Mastering
- Designed At – Gas Associates
- Acoustic Guitar – Tony Visconti (tracks: 2, 3)
- Backing Vocals [Vocal Backing] – Chris Porter (tracks: 1), David Bowie (tracks: 1), Lynn Maitland (tracks: 1), Tony Visconti (tracks: 1)
- Design [2017 Reissue Scanning And Retouching] – Gavin O'Neill , Mark Adams
- Design [2017 Reissue] – Scott Minshall
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jeff Hendrickson, Larry Alexander
- Guitar – Carlos Alomar, Chuck Hammer (tracks: 4, 6), Pete Townshend (tracks: 2, 3), Robert Fripp (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6, 10)
- Percussion – Dennis Davis
- Photography By [Inside Back Inlay] – Duffy*
- Piano – Roy Bittan (tracks: 4, 6)
- Producer – David Bowie
- Product Manager [Project Produced for Release For RZO Music] – Aisha Cohen
- Product Manager [Project Produced for Release For Warner Music] – Nigel Reeve, Olivia Thomas
- Remastered By – Ray Staff
- Remastered By [With], Producer – Tony Visconti
- Synthesizer – Andy Clark (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 9)
- Translated By – Hisahi Miura (tracks: 1, 10)
- Vocals, Keyboards, Backing Vocals [Vocal Backing] – David Bowie
- Voice – Michi Hirota (tracks: 1)
- Written-By – David Bowie (tracks: 1-7, 9, 10), Tom Verlaine
NotesReleased on RCA BOWLP 2 (PL 13647) (U.K.) / RCA AQL1-3647 (U.S.) on 12th September, 1980.
2017 remaster, originally release in box set A New Career In A New Town [1977–1982]. Issued in jewel case with 8-page booklet. No separate US release.
Originally ℗ 1980 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC under exclusive license to Parlophone Records Ltd.
Remaster ℗ 2017 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC under exclusive license to Parlophone Records Ltd.
© 2018 Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC. The label copy information is subject of copyright protection.
© 2018 Parlophone Records Ltd. A Warner Music Group Company.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 0190295842628
- Matrix / Runout: 0190295842628 AH82910-01 manufactured by optimal media GmbH
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L575
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9710
|BOW LP 2, PL 13647||David Bowie||Scary Monsters (LP, Album)||RCA, RCA||BOW LP 2, PL 13647||UK||1980|
|RCA PL 13647, PL 13647||David Bowie||Scary Monsters (LP, Album)||RCA, RCA||RCA PL 13647, PL 13647||Belgium||1980|
|PL 13647||David Bowie||Scary Monsters (LP, Album, Gat)||RCA||PL 13647||Belgium||1980|
|AQK1-3647||David Bowie||Scary Monsters (Cass, Album, Dol)||RCA||AQK1-3647||Canada||1980|
|APL1 3647||David Bowie||Scary Monsters (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||APL1 3647||Australia||1980|