Tonio K. - Ole download album
- Album: Ole
- FLAC: 1424 mb | MP3: 1470 mb
- Released: 1997
- Rating: 4.9/5
- Votes: 393
- Format: FLAC APE MIDI AC3 WMA VOC DMF
TuneCore (от лица компании ".
Tonio K. (born Steven M. Krikorian, July 4, 1950) is an American singer/songwriter who has released eight albums. His songs have been recorded by Al Green, Aaron Neville, Burt Bacharach, Bonnie Raitt, Chicago, Wynonna Judd and Vanessa Williams, among many others.
No one has said anything yet. Contributions By. royalflush. Real Name: Steven Michael Krikorian.
This album has an average beat per minute of BPM (slowest/fastest tempos:, BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Olé. 1. Stop the Clock. BPM Profile Olé. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Tonio K. Yugoslavia. Rodent Weekend '76-'96 (Approximately). Life In The Foodchain.
Album · 1997 · 12 Songs. More By Tonio K. See All. Romeo Unchained. Notes from the Lost Civilization.
This album, while being denied a final mix due to financial and political constraints, continues stylistically in the vein of Notes From the Lost Civilization.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). In this album, originally recorded in 1989, but unreleased until much later, Tonio K. seems more mellow. That is not to say I dislike this album. His words are always as important as his music. Style: alternative. Tonio K. - I'll Remember You 04:17. - Pardon Me for Living 04:15. - Stop the Clock 03:49. - Time Steps Aside 03:50. - Come With Me 03:46. Yugoslavia - Tonio K. Life in the Foodchain - Tonio K. Amerika - Tonio K. The Funky Western Civilization - Tonio K.
Listen to Olé online and get recommendations on similar music. Album descriptions on Last.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Stop The Clock||3:51|
|2||Time Steps Aside
Drums – Mickey Curry
|3||Maybe There Isn't
Drums – Mickey CurryElectric Guitar – Jack Sherman
Drums – Mickey CurryElectric Guitar – Jack Sherman, Paul Westerberg
|5||That Could Have Been Me||5:00|
|7||Come With Me||3:46|
|8||I'll Remember You
Electric Guitar – Paul WesterbergElectric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals, Co-producer – John KellerGuitar, Harmony Vocals, Mandola [Mandolo] – David Hidalgo
|9||What A Way To Live||6:10|
|10||Day And Night
Electric Guitar – Charlie Sexton, Paul Westerberg, Rusty Anderson
|11||Pardon Me For Living
Electric Guitar – Jack Sherman
|12||We Walk On||4:15|
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Co-producer – T-Bone Burnett
- Acoustic Guitar, Lead Vocals – Tonio K.
- Bass, Piano, Percussion, Co-producer – David Miner
- Drums – David Raven
- Electric Bass – Bruce Thomas
- Electric Guitar – Marc Ribot
- Engineer [Assistant] – Brian Soucy, Dan Bosworth, Dave "The Blade" Knight*, Eric Rudd, Mark Gilbeault*, Rail Rogut
- Harmonica, Backing Vocals – Peter Case
- Mixed By, Recorded By [Additional] – Jim Scott
- Organ – Booker T. Jones
- Recorded By – Rik Pekkonen
- Recorded By [Additional] – Joe Borgia, John Keller, Mark Heard
- Recorded By [Additional], Engineer [Assistant] – Stacy Baird
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 76605 2233 2 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 076605223328