Berlin - Count Three And Pray download album
BPM Profile Count Three & Pray. Album starts at 139BPM, ends at 103BPM (-36), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing).
Album · 1986 · 10 Songs.
Count Three & Pray is the fourth studio album by American new wave band Berlin. It was released on October 13, 1986, by Geffen Records. The album spawned four singles, including "Take My Breath Away", which was featured in the film Top Gun. The single topped the Billboard Hot 100 and won the Academy Award for Best Original Song in 1986. All tracks written by John Crawford, except where noted. All tracks produced by Bob Ezrin, except where noted.
A on CD. Printed in . on back tray and in booklet. Tracks 2 & 9 recorded at The Manor and Air Studios in London. Track 5 mixed at Oasis Studios. Tracks 3, 4 and 9 mixed at A&M Studios and Master Control. Originally mastered at Precision Lacquer. CDD Pre-Mastering by WCI Record Group.
A major change of direction for Berlin, Count Three & Pray was an artistic triumph but a commercial disappointment. After making a name for itself playing very European-sounding synth pop, the . trio recruited producer Bob Ezrin (known for his work with Alice Cooper and others) and unveiled a more hard-edged, guitar-oriented sound.
Count Three & Pray. Count Three & Pray. MP3 Music, October 13, 1986. Seeing Berlin live many times, they have a bunch of stuff that didn't even make it to these albums. Just thankful that we have this album Count Three and Pray documented so we may enjoy it for years to come. Album Name Count Three & Pray.
Listen free to Berlin – Count Three & Pray (Will I Ever Understand You, You Don't Know and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Will I Ever Understand You||4:40|
|2||You Don't Know
Koto, Biwa – Osamu KitajimaProducer, Programmed By [Keyboards], Keyboards – Andy RichardsRecorded By – Ted HaytonShakuhachi – Masakazu Yoshizawa
Written-By – Rob Brill
Written-By – Matt Reid, Rob Brill, Terri Nunn
|5||Take My Breath Away
Mixed By – Brian Reeves, Giorgio MoroderProducer – Giorgio MoroderWritten-By – Giorgio Moroder, Tom Whitlock
|7||When Love Goes To War
Written-By – Brian Fairweather
Written-By – Chas Sanford*
|9||Sex Me, Talk Me
Orchestra – Richard NilesPercussion – Louis Jardin*Producer, Programmed By [Keyboards], Keyboards – Andy RichardsRecorded By – Ted Hayton
|10||Pink And Velvet
Bass [Fretless] – Patrick O'HearnWritten-By – Ric Olsen, Terri Nunn
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – The David Geffen Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The David Geffen Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Pressed By – Victor Company Of Japan, Ltd.
- Recorded At – One On One Studios
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Recorded At – Producers Studio
- Recorded At – Amigo Studios
- Recorded At – The Manor
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Mixed At – One On One Studios
- Mixed At – The Village Recorder
- Mixed At – Producers Studio
- Mixed At – Amigo Studios
- Mixed At – Oasis Recording Studios
- Mixed At – A&M Studios
- Mixed At – Master Control, Burbank
- Mastered At – Precision Lacquer
- Mastered At – WCI Record Group
- Artwork By [Design] – Janet Levinson
- Backing Vocals – George Merrill, John Lee Batdorf*, Lance Ellington, Tessa Niles, The Art Damage Choir, William Batstone
- Bass, Backing Vocals – John Crawford
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Rob Brill
- Guitar – Alan Murphy, David Gilmour, Elliot Easton, Gene Black, Gregg Wright, Kane Roberts, Steve Dougherty, Ted Nugent
- Keyboards – Bob Ezrin, Greg Kuehn, Jun Sato, Matt Reid, Peter Robinson
- Mastered By [Original] – Steve Marcussen*
- Mixed By – Bob Ezrin (tracks: 1, 2, 6 to 8, 10), David Tickle (tracks: 1, 2, 6 to 8, 10), Mike Shipley (tracks: 3, 4, 9)
- Photography [Front Cover] – Dean Chamberlain
- Photography [Other] – Matthew Rolston, Middelkoop, PWR, Rob Nunn
- Producer – Berlin (tracks: 2, 6, 8, 9), Bob Ezrin (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 7, 9, 10)
- Production Manager – Robert (Ringo) Hrycyna*
- Programmed By [Synclavier] – Gary Barlough
- Recorded By – Bob Ezrin (tracks: 1, 3 to 8, 10), David Tickle (tracks: 1, 3 to 8, 10)
- Recorded By [Additional] – Bob Mithoff, Dave Concors, Michael Rosen , Peter Lewis, Russ Castillo, Steve Strassman*, Tom Whitlock
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Charlie Brocco, Jeff Bennett , Paul Gomersall, Robin Lain*, Steve Lyon, Tom Nist
- Vocals – Terri Nunn
- Written-By – John Crawford (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9)
Notes"Made In Japan" on CD. "Printed in U.S.A." on back tray and in booklet.
Recorded and mixed at One On One, Village Recorder, Producers I and II and Amigo Studios.
Tracks 2 & 9 recorded at The Manor and Air Studios in London.
Track 5 mixed at Oasis Studios.
Tracks 3, 4 and 9 mixed at A&M Studios and Master Control.
Originally mastered at Precision Lacquer.
CDD Pre-Mastering by WCI Record Group.
1, 2, 6, 9 - © 1986 Berlin Era Music BMI
3 - © 1986 Machine Age Music ASCAP
4 - © 1986 Berlin Era Music / Malladin Music BMI / Machine Age Music / Beach Life Music ASCAP
5 - © 1986 GMPC / Famous Music Corporation ASCAP
7 - © 1986 Zomba Music Publishers Limited ASCAP
8 - © 1986 Berlin Era Music BMI / Fallwater Music ASCAP
10 - © 1986 Sashalutre Music ASCAP / Malladin Music BMI
© ℗ 1986 The David Geffen Company
℗ 1986 CBS Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-24121-2 4
- Barcode (String): 075992412124
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 9-24121-2-U1C 13
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 9-24121-2-U1C 22
|GHS 24121||Berlin||Count Three & Pray (LP, Album)||Geffen Records||GHS 24121||US||1986|
|M5G 24121||Berlin||Count Three & Pray (Cass, Album, Club)||Geffen Records||M5G 24121||US||1986|
|9 24121-2, 2-24121||Berlin||Count Three And Pray (CD, Album, RE)||Geffen Records, Geffen Records||9 24121-2, 2-24121||US||1997|
|M5G 24121||Berlin||Count Three And Pray (Cass, Album, AR,)||Geffen Records||M5G 24121||US||1986|
|830 586-1||Berlin||Count Three & Pray (LP, Album)||Mercury||830 586-1||Brazil||1986|