Wire - The Ideal Copy download album
Features Song Lyrics for Wire's The Ideal Copy album.
BPM Profile The Ideal Copy. Album starts at 126BPM, ends at 176BPM (+50), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Wire.
Listen free to Wire – The Ideal Copy (Point of Collapse, Ahead and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
The Ideal Copy (Cass, Album). Enigma Records (3). 4XO-73270. Thie music is magically in inversed in time like the group: this was normal and old in the 1987 and totally new.
Wire : The Ideal Copy,disco, crónica, tracklist, mp3, textos. Data de aparición Abril 1987. Estilo MusicalPost-punk. Miembros poseen este álbum0.
154 is the third album by the English post-punk band Wire, released in 1979 (see 1979 in music) on EMI imprint Harvest Records in the UK and Europe and Warner Bros.
The Ideal Copy is the fourth studio album by the English rock group Wire. It was the first full-length recording following the band's hiatus of 1980–1985. The band had recorded and released the Snakedrill EP in 1986 after reuniting). Mute Records released the album Wire had used electronic instruments on the albums Chairs Missing and 154, but following their hiatus, Wire more openly embraced the use of sequencers, synthesisers, and drum machines
Wire – The Ideal Copy Format: CD, Album Released: 27 Apr 1987 Genre: Electronic, Rock Style:Leftfield, New Wave, Art Rock. Composed By – Wire Cover – Sven (22) Drums, Performer – Robert Gotobed Engineer – Andre Giere Guitar – . Gilbert Producer, Engineer – Gareth Jones Voice, Bass, Performer – Lewis Voice, Guitar, Performer – Colin Newman.
Wire The Ideal Copy (1987, Full Album). play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw).
|1||The Point Of Collapse||3:22|
|9||"A Serious Of Snakes"||4:54|
|11||Advantage In Height||3:07|
|12||Up To The Sun||2:51|
|13||Ambulance Chasers (Live)||3:02|
|14||Feed Me (Live)||4:32|
|15||Vivid Riot Of Red (Live)||2:33|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Made By – Discovery Systems
- Drums, Performer [Various] – Robert Gotobed
- Engineer – Gareth Jones (tracks: 1 to 8, 13 to 15)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andre Giere* (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Guitar – B.C. Gilbert*
- Mixed By – John Fryer (tracks: 13 to 15)
- Producer – Daniel Miller (tracks: 9 to 12), Gareth Jones
- Voice, Bass, Performer [Various] – Lewis*
- Voice, Guitar, Performer [Various] – Colin Newman
- Written-By – Wire
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 1877-73270-2 2
- Barcode (String): 018777327022
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 0CA0200B
- Matrix / Runout: MADE BY DISCOVERY SYSTEMS - AN AMERICAN COMPANY
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 0CA0100
|CD STUMM 42, CDSTUMM 42||Wire||The Ideal Copy (CD, Album, Bla)||Mute, Mute||CD STUMM 42, CDSTUMM 42||UK||1987|
|4XO-73270||Wire||The Ideal Copy (Cass, Album)||Enigma Records||4XO-73270||US||1987|
|4X0-73270||Wire||The Ideal Copy (Cass, Album)||Enigma Records||4X0-73270||Canada||1987|
|STUMM 42||Wire||The Ideal Copy (LP, Album, W/Lbl)||Mute||STUMM 42||Italy||1987|
|7 73270-1||Wire||The Ideal Copy (LP)||Enigma Records||7 73270-1||US||1987|