Mark Collie - Tennessee Plates download album
George Mark Collie (born January 18, 1956) is an American singer, songwriter, musician, actor, record producer, and fundraiser for Type 1 diabetes study. He has won awards and acclaim for his music, his acting, and his philanthropy. His singing career has included five major-label albums: four for MCA Nashville and one for Giant Records. Sixteen of his singles have charted on Hot Country Songs, including the top ten hits "Even the Man in the Moon Is Cryin'" and "Born to Love You".
Tennessee Plates delivers the edgy rockabilly punch that fans have come to expect from Mark Collie, but not in quite as a consistent fashion as some of his earlier records. That said, the best songs on the record are very good indeed, and make the album a fun, entertaining listen.
This song is by Mark Collie and appears on the album Tennessee Plates (1995). I woke up in a hotel, didn't know what to doI turned the TV on, wrote a letter to youThe news was talkin' 'bout a dead man upon the interstateSeems they were lookin' for a Cadillac with Tennessee plates
Tennessee Plates is country music singer-songwriter Mark Collie's fifth full-length release, as well as his only album for Giant Records. It featured 3 singles. Three Words, Two Hearts, One Night" charted at number 25, while "Steady as She Goes" reached at peak of 65. The last single "Lipstick Don't Lie" failed to chart. Spirit of a Boy, Wisdom of a Man" was later released as a single by Randy Travis from his 1998 album You and You Alone. Studio album by Mark Collie. Produced By James Stroud & Mark Collie. Recorded By John Guess; assisted by Derek Bason. Additional Recording By Kevin Beamish & Julian King; assisted by Mark Hagen, Ricky Cobble & Peter Martinez.
Tennessee Plates Album Cover Art. Mark Collie.
Album: Tennessee Plates. Download Mark Collie - Tennessee Plates. Tennessee Plates: Best 2 songs. Mark Collie - Tunica Motel 04:04. Mark Collie - Steady As She Goes 02:55. Album: Tennessee Plates. Mark Collie: best 2 tracks. Mark Collie - What I Wouldn't Give Hardin County Line, 1990 03:00. Mark Collie - Love To Burn Nascar Hotter Than Asphalt, 1996 03:37.
Mark Collie - Tunica Motel 04:04. Mark Collie - Chasin' A Dream Called Love 03:25. Mark Collie - Memories (Still Missing Her) 03:28. Mark Collie - Tennessee Plates 02:52. Mark Collie - Spirit Of A Boy, Wisdom of a Man 03:21. Mark Collie - Three Words, Two Hears, One Night 02:47. Mark Collie - Those Days Are Gone 03:21. Mark Collie - There's Just You 03:36. Mark Collie - Mark Collie. Born And Raised In Black & White - Mark Collie.
Mark Collie Folsom Prison Blues Live At Brushy Mountain State Prison. Mark Collie - Looks Aren't Everything. Spirit of a Boy Wisdom of a Man Mark Collie (Tennessee Plates). Mark Collie-Another Old Soldier.
Mark Collie Lyrics Tennessee Plates - 2006 Remastered VersionLyrics Memories (Still Missing Her) - 2006 Remastered VersionLyrics Tunica Motel - 2006 Remastered VersionLyrics Spirit Of A Boy, Wisdom of a Man - 2006 Remastered VersionLyrics.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Steady As She Goes
Written-By – Bob DiPiero, John Scott Sherrill, Michael Mugrage
|2||There's Just You
Written-By – Dean Dillon, Mark Collie, Sanger D. Shafer
|3||Three Words, Tow Hearts, One Night
Written-By – Gerry House, Mark Collie
|4||Lipstick Don't Lie
Written-By – Mark Collie, Trey Bruce
|5||We'll Never Say Goodbye
Written-By – Mark Collie
Written-By – John Hiatt, Mike Porter
|7||Memories (Still Missing Her)
Written-By – Mark Collie, Rafe Vanhoy*
Written-By – Tony Joe White
|9||Spirit Of A Boy, Wisdom Of A Man
Written-By – Glen Burtnick, Trey Bruce
|10||Those Days Are Gone
Written-By – Lewis Anderson, Mark Collie
|11||Chasin' A Dream Called Love
Written-By – Mark Collie, Rafe Vanhoy*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Giant Records
- Copyright (c) – Giant Records
- Recorded At – Loud Recording
- Recorded At – Sixteenth Avenue Sound
- Recorded At – Javelina Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Loud Recording
- Mastered At – The Work Station
- Published By – Little Big Town Music
- Published By – American Made Music
- Published By – Sony Tree Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – All Over Town Music
- Published By – Sony Music Publishing
- Published By – New Wolf Music
- Published By – M.S.L. Music
- Published By – Music Corporation Of America, Inc.
- Published By – Mark Collie Music
- Published By – Acuff-Rose Music, Inc.
- Published By – Housenotes Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Big Tractor Music
- Published By – Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – True South Music
- Published By – Tony Joe White Music
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – War Bride Music
- Published By – Round The Row Music
- Made By – Sonopress – M-0911
- Distributed By – BMG
- Acoustic Guitar – Larry Byrom
- Art Direction – Simon Levy
- Backing Vocals – Curtis Young, Lorelei McBroom, Suzy Wills
- Bass Guitar – Lee Sklar*
- Coordinator [Production] – Abbe Nameche, Doug Rich
- Design – Garrett Rittenberry
- Design Concept – Mark Collie
- Drums – James Stroud, Paul Leim
- Electric Guitar – Dann Huff, Tony Joe White (tracks: 8)
- Fiddle – Stuart Duncan
- Mastered By – John Guess, Marty Williams
- Mixed By – John Guess
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Derek Bason
- Organ – Steve Nathan
- Photography By, Artwork [Oil-o-graphs] – Anne Goetze-Collie*
- Piano – John Hobbs, Matt Rollings
- Producer – James Stroud, Mark Collie
- Recorded By – John Guess
- Recorded By [Additional, Assisted By] – Mark Hagen, Pete Martinez, Ricky Cobble
- Recorded By [Additional] – Julian King, Kevin Beamish
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Derek Bason
- Steel Guitar – Paul Franklin
NotesRecorded at Loud Recordings. Additional recordings at Loud Recordings, Sixteenth Avenue Sound and Javelina Recording Studio.
Mixed at Loud Recordings. Mastered at The Work Station.
1: Little Big Town Music/American Made Music/Sony Tree Publishing Co., Inc./All Over Town Music (adm. by Sony Music Publishing)/New Wolf Music (adm. by Sony Music Publishing) BMI/M.S.L. Music ASCAP
2: Music Corporation Of America, Inc./Mark Collie Music/Acuff-Rose Music, Inc. BMI
3: Music Corporation Of America, Inc./Mark Collie Music/Housenotes Music BMU
4: Music Corporation Of America, Inc./Mark Collie Music BMI/WB Music Corp./Big Tractor Music (adm. by WB Music Corp.) ASCAP
5: Music Corporation Of America, Inc./Mark Collie Music BMI
6: Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc. BMI
7, 11: Music Corporation Of America, Inc./Mark Collie Music/Sony Tree Publishing Co., Inc./True South Music (adm. by Sony Music Publishing) BMI
8: Tony Joe White Music (adm. by Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.) BMI
9: WB Music Corp./Big Tractor Music (adm. by WB Music Corp.) /War Bride Music (adm. by WB Music Corp.) ASCAP
10: Music Corporation Of America, Inc./Mark Collie Music/Round The Row Music BMI
Distributed by BMG
©℗ 1995 Giant Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 4321-30616-2 7
- Barcode (String): 743213061627
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Label Code: LC 6211
- Price Code (France): BM 650
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS M-0911/4321306162 A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L024
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0721
|9 24620-2||Mark Collie||Tennessee Plates (CD, Album)||Giant Records||9 24620-2||US||1995|
|9 24620-2||Mark Collie||Tennessee Plates (CD, Album, Club)||Giant Records||9 24620-2||US||1995|
|9 24620-2||Mark Collie||Tennessee Plates (CD, Album, Club)||Giant Records||9 24620-2||Canada||1995|
|92 46204||Mark Collie||Tennessee Plates (Cass, Album, Dol)||Giant Records, Warner Bros. Records||92 46204||Canada||1995|
|9 24620-4, 4-24620||Mark Collie||Tennessee Plates (Cass, Album, Dol)||Giant Records, Giant Records||9 24620-4, 4-24620||US||1995|