John Michael Montgomery - Life's A Dance download album
Disclaimer: I don't own anything I used in this video. It was made for entertainment purposes only.
John Michael Montgomery. Авторы текста и музыки. Allen Shamblin, Steve Seskin.
Kickin' It Up. John Michael Montgomery. John Michael Montgomery was born in Danville, Kentucky on January 20, 1965 to parents Carol Dean (née Lay) and Harold Edward Montgomery (1941-1994). He was raised in Nicholasville, Kentucky. Montgomery received musical encouragement from his father, who played in a local country band and taught him his first chords. John Michael joined the family band (which included his older brother, Eddie Montgomery, who with Troy Gentry would form the duo Montgomery Gentry), playing guitar before becoming lead singer when his parents divorced.
Life’s a Dance is a debut song written by Allen Shamblin and Steve Seskin, and performed by American country music singer John Michael Montgomery. It was released on September 21, 1992 as his debut single, and was served as the lead-off single and title track from his debut album Life’s a Dance. It peaked at number 4 on the . Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) chart. It also peaked at number 3 on the Canadian RPM Country Tracks. Life's A Dance" Track Info. Life's A Dance John Michael Montgomery.
14 Songs, 50 Minutes. Released: 28 Mar 1995. 1997 Warner Records Inc. Marketed by Rhino Entertainment Company, A Warner Music Group Company. More By John Michael Montgomery. See All. The Very Best of John Michael Montgomery.
Product Information Life's a Dance by John Michael Montgomery - Digital Sheet Music. Publishing administered by: Sony/ATV Music Publishing.
John Michael Montgomery (born January 20, 1965, in Danville, Kentucky is an American country music artist. He has produced more than thirty singles on the Billboard country charts, including two of Billboard’s Number One country singles of the year: "I Swear" (1994) and "Sold (The Grundy County Auction Incident)" (1995).
Free download and listen The John Michael Montgomery Hits, Vol. . Karaoke Planet, A-Type Player - Life's a Dance 03:16. Karaoke Planet, A-Type Player - No Man's Land 03:02. Karaoke Planet, A-Type Player - Forever 03:41.
John Michael Montgomery chronology. Pictures (2002)Pictures2002. The Very Best of John Michael Montgomery (2003). Mr. Snowman (2003)Mr. The Very Best of John Michael Montgomery is a compilation album released in 2003 by American country music artist John Michael Montgomery. It features eighteen songs from his first studio albums, ranging from his 1993 debut "Life's a Dance" to 2002's "'Til Nothing Comes Between Us". The tracks "Cool" and "One Day Less" were previously unreleased, and both produced by Byron Gallimore
John Michael Montgomery. Welcome to my OFFICIAL fan page John Michael Montgomery.
|1||Beer And Bones||3:38|
|2||Life's A Dance||3:09|
|3||When Your Baby Ain't Around||3:15|
|4||Line On Love||2:37|
|5||I Love The Way You Love Me||4:01|
|6||Taking Off The Edge||3:15|
|7||Everytime I Fall (It Breaks Her Heart)||3:03|
|8||Dream On Texas Ladies||3:08|
|9||A Great Memory||3:22|
|10||Nickels And Dimes And Love||2:54|
- Record Company – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D 101265
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Glass Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company
- Recorded At – Quad Studios
- Recorded At – Reflections Studio, Nashville, TN
- Recorded At – Scruggs Sound Studio
- Mixed At – Masterfonics
- Remixed At – Mastermix
- Mastered At – Georgetown Masters
- Published By – Acuff-Rose Music, Inc.
- Published By – Lazy Gator Publishing
- Published By – Hayes Street Music, Inc.
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Love This Town Music
- Published By – Millhouse Music
- Published By – Sheddhouse Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Hot Serve Music
- Published By – Cash Crop Music
- Published By – Rick West Songs
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – Tom Collins Music Corp.
- Published By – Gary Morris Music
- Published By – Taste Auction Music
- Published By – PolyGram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Amanda-Lin Music
- Published By – Pier Five Music
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Little Beagle Music
- Published By – Intersong Music
- Published By – Hide-A-Bone Music
- Published By – Music City Music, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – MCA Music Publishing
- Published By – MCA Inc.
- Published By – Music Corporation Of America, Inc.
- Published By – Jessie Jo Music
- Acoustic Guitar – Bobby All, Kenny Bell, Wyatt Easterling
- Art Direction – Virginia Team
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – John Michael Montgomery
- Bass – Gary Lunn, Willie Weeks
- Design – Jerry Joyner
- Drums – Jerry Kroon, Lonnie Wilson, Owen Hale
- Electric Guitar – Billy Hullett, Brent Rowan
- Engineer – Doug Johnson, Doug Johnson (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Greg "Cobra" Parker*, Kerry Summers
- Engineer, Electric Guitar, Percussion – Ron "Snake" Reynolds*
- Fiddle – Glen Duncan, Rob Hajacos
- Harmonica – Kirk "Jelly Roll" Johnson*
- Keyboards – Clayton Ivey, Steve Nathan
- Management – Estill Sowards, John Dorris, Hallmark Direction Co.*
- Mastered By – Denny Purcell
- Photography By – Mark Tucker
- Producer – Doug Johnson (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8), Wyatt Easterling
- Producer [Production Assistant] – Debbie Zavitson
- Steel Guitar – Sonny Garrish
- Steel Guitar [Steel] – Tommy Spurlock
- Voice – Curtis Young, Dennis Wilson , Michael Black
NotesTrack 1 published by Acuff-Rose Music, Inc. / Lazy Gator Publishing (BMI).
Track 2 published by Hayes Street Music, Inc. / Almo Music Corp. / Love This Town Music (ASCAP).
Track 3 published by Millhouse Music (BMI) / Sheddhouse Music (ASCAP).
Track 4 published by WB Music Corp. / Hot Serve Music / Cash Crop Music (ASCAP) / Rick West Songs / Bug Music, adm. by Bug Music / Tom Collins Music Corp. (BMI).
Track 5 published by Gary Morris Music (ASCAP) / Taste Auction Music (BMI).
Track 6 published by PolyGram International Publishing, Inc. / Amanda-Lin Music (ASCAP) / Pier Five Music (BMI).
Tracks 7 and 10 published by BMG Songs, Inc. / Little Beagle Music / Intersong Music / Hide-A-Bone Music (ASCAP).
Track 8 published by Music City Music, adm. by EMI Music Inc. (ASCAP).
Track 9 published by MCA Music Publishing, a division of MCA, Inc. (ASCAP) / Music Corporation Of America, Inc. / Jessie Jo Music (BMI).
Track 1 through 5 and 8 track recorded at Quad Studio. Overdubs recorded at Quad Studio. Vocals recorded at Quad Studio and Reflections. Mixed at Masterfonics.
Tracks 6, 7, 9 and 10 recorded at Scruggs Sound Studio. Remixed at Master Mix
Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States. Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 3 82420-2 SRC+03 ARC ✳M4 S13
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): ARC 3 82420-2 SRC+03 ✳M4 S15
|82420-2||John Michael Montgomery||Life's A Dance (CD, Album, Club)||Atlantic||82420-2||Canada||1992|
|78 24204||John Michael Montgomery||Life's A Dance (Cass, Album, Dol)||Atlantic||78 24204||Canada||1992|
|7 82420-4, 82420-4||John Michael Montgomery||Life's A Dance (Cass, Album)||Atlantic, Atlantic||7 82420-4, 82420-4||US||1992|
|A4 82420||John Michael Montgomery||Life's A Dance (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||Atlantic||A4 82420||Canada||1992|
|7 82420-2, 82420-2||John Michael Montgomery||Life's A Dance (CD, Album)||Atlantic, Atlantic||7 82420-2, 82420-2||US||1992|