Birdflesh / Catheter - Time To Face Extinction download album
From the split with Catheter: "Time To Face Extinction". BIRDFLESH - Mongo Musicale.
Catheter: Sonx 11-15 were recorded 14th-16th August 2004 at the Alley Studios. Song 16 was recorded May 2003 at Zach's and Kelly's house. Mixed at Hellion Studio June 2003. Lowlife" originally by Cryptic Slaughter. Matrix, Runout: CR 024 P+O-66892-B 12-04. Mastering SID Code: IFPI L963.
Time to Face Extinction. Death Grind Birdflesh. 队列表 Death Grind Birdflesh Time to Face Extinction. Album Name Time to Face Extinction.
Catheter - Brink of Extinction. 12. Catheter - Grind for Life. Recording information: Birdflesh: Recorded in March and April, 2003 at Hemglass Studio. Catheter: Tracks 11-15 recorded on August 14th-16th, 2004 at Alley Studios. Track 16 recorded in May, 2003 at Zach's and Kelly's House. Mixed at Hellion Studio in June, 2003.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Civilisation Records (catalog number CR 024). This album was released in 2004 year. Format of the release is. CD, Album.
For their fifth time will those furious farmers from sweden Vaxjo, packed their forks, shovels and wellington boots and they will heading to their „home ground to Trutnov. It´s not neccesary to remind all OEF maniacs that´s not anyone else but BIRDFLESH!!! This band exist since 1992 as thrashing grind core furious act and those guys are really active since. Many shows all around the world and many recordings they did and specially „The Farmer´s Wrath put them into grinc ore maniacs minds. And we are looking forward at their „dung thrower
Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Birdflesh. Birdflesh started in 1992 as grind-mince-core band similar to Assück or Magrudergrind, but quickly took another influences both about lyrics (also gore, humor, et. and musically (crust, punk, death metal, thrash metal, et. The band has recorded at date twelve albums, eight ep's and some splits next to: Agathocles, Carcass Grinder, The Kill or Catheter. In September 1999 Birdflesh went on a Japan tour. Five shows were done. After the tour, Mutanga left the band.
extreme music, экстремальная музыка, metal, металл, grindcore, грайндкор, grind, brutal, брутал, black metal, блэк металл, doom metal, дум металл, death metal, дет метал, folk metal, pagan metal, heavy metal, хэви металл, gothic metal, готика, металл альбомы, free music, бесплатная музыка, свободный обмен музыкой, новинки, раритеты, new and rare music, music discussions, discographies, band history, дискографии, истории групп, обсуждение музыки.
10), Catheter (Mixed By, tracks 16), Dave Otero (Mixed By, tracks 16), Emil Isaksson (Recorded By, tracks 1 to 10), Randy Sanchez (2) (Vocals, tracks 14), Haroldo Mardones (Vocals, Drums, tracks 11 to 16), Birdflesh (Written-By, tracks 1 to 10) . And you can download the album in one file to your computer or tablet or phone. Attention! All audio material is presented solely for information.
|1||–Birdflesh||Nightmare On Bahamas||2:27|
|2||–Birdflesh||I Love Myself And I Want To Live||0:22|
|4||–Birdflesh||The Insane Winds||1:35|
|6||–Birdflesh||Deathgore Of The Fleshmaster||1:51|
|7||–Birdflesh||Trapped In The Ass Of The Dead||0:26|
|10||–Birdflesh||Son Of Samurai||0:56|
|11||–Catheter||Brink Of Extinction||1:29|
|12||–Catheter||Grind For Life||1:52|
- Recorded At – Hemglass Studio
- Mixed At – Hellion Studios
- Pressed By – P+O Pallas – 66892
- Bass – Haroldo Mardones (tracks: 13), Jeff Montoya (tracks: 11, 12, 14, 15, 16), Wally* (tracks: 16)
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Barbro Havohej (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Drums, Vocals [Vox] – Shogun Ansjovis (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Engineer – H Murder (tracks: 11 to 15), Randy Sanchez (tracks: 11 to 15)
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Achmed Abdulex (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Guitar, Vocals – Jeff Montoya (tracks: 11 to 16)
- Keyboards – Birdflesh (tracks: 1 to 10), Emil Isaksson (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Lead Vocals [Lead Vox] – Achmed Abdulex (tracks: 5)
- Mastered By – Jonas Sundberg (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Mixed By – Catheter (tracks: 16), Dave Otero (tracks: 16)
- Photography By [Photo By, Birdflesh] – Emelie Helldén
- Recorded By – Emil Isaksson (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Vocals – Randy Sanchez (tracks: 14)
- Vocals, Drums – Haroldo Mardones (tracks: 11 to 16)
- Written-By – Birdflesh (tracks: 1 to 10)
All songs recorded in Hemglass studio, march-april 2003.
Sonx 11-15 were recorded 14th-16th August 2004 at the Alley Studios.
Song 16 was recorded May 2003 at Zach's and Kelly's house. Mixed at Hellion Studio June 2003.
"Lowlife" originally by Cryptic Slaughter.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: CR 024 P+O-66892-B 12-04
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L963
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 3J05
|CR 024||Birdflesh versus Catheter||Birdflesh versus Catheter - Time To Face Extinction (12", Ora)||Civilisation Records||CR 024||Germany||2004|