The Wombats - Glitterbug download album
Glitterbug - The Wombats. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией.
The Wombats at Lollapalooza 2015. On 17 December 2014, the Wombats announced that their new album, Glitterbug, would be released in April 2015 as well as revealing the official album cover. The album's second single titled 'Greek Tragedy' was premiered as Zane Lowe's Hottest Record on BBC Radio 1. A third track 'Emoticons' was published 16 February, with the third single from Glitterbug 'Give Me A Try' being released in March.
Glitterbug is the third studio album by British rock band The Wombats. The album was produced by Mark Crew alongside the band themselves, and was released on the 13th of April 2015. This was followed by "Greek Tragedy", "Give Me a Try", "Be Your Shadow" and "Emoticons"
Released April 13, 2015. Glitterbug Tracklist.
The Wombats follow up 2011’s This Modern Glitch with their third full-length, Glitterbug. The first song off of the album, Greek Tragedy, hit on Billboard’s Emerging Artist Chart less than two weeks after release. The band’s 2011 album, This Modern Glitch, hit Top 5 on the UK charts and spawned US hits Jump Into the Fog, 1996, and Techno Fan. Matthew Murphy, Dan Haggis, and Tord Øverland Knudsen are the threesome behind The Wombats. This was followed by "Greek Tragedy", "Give Me a Try", "Be Your Shadow" and "Emoticons".
Glitterbug (Box, Ltd + LP, Album, Pin). 14th Floor Records, Warner Bros. Records, 14th Floor Records, Warner Bros. Glitterbug (CD, Album).
Ultimately, it's this kind of life-is-short pop energy, imbued with Murphy's well-curated sense of time and place, that helps elevate the Wombats' Glitterbug from just a one-crazy-night soundtrack to an album that might stick with you for years to come.
Glitterbug is the third studio album by English indie rock band The Wombats. The album was produced by Bastille producer Mark Crew alongside the band themselves and was released on 13 April 2015. To celebrate the album's release, the Glitterbug B Sides EP was released on the same day. The album entered the UK charts at and reached in Australia, as well as charting at in the US, becoming the band's first to appear in the Billboard 200. The band is supporting the.
|2||Give Me A Try|
|4||Be Your Shadow|
|6||This Is Not A Party|
|8||Your Body Is A Weapon|
|9||The English Summer|
- Licensed From – 14th Floor Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bright Antenna
- Copyright (c) – Bright Antenna
- Published By – Good Soldier Songs
- Mastered At – Marcussen Mastering
- Recorded At – Unit 24
- Recorded At – Barefoot Studios
- Mixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Recorded At – The Wombats Burrow
- Recorded At – The Pool, London
- Recorded At – Whitewood Studios
- A&R [Assisted By] – Jeffrey P. Chang ESQ.*
- A&R [Coordination] – Conor O'Mahony, Storm YeeChong
- A&R [For 14th Floor] – Mr Gilbert*
- Artwork – Darren Oorloff, Samuel Burgess-Johnson
- Band [The Wombats Are] – Daniel Haggis*, Matthew Edward Murphy*, Tord Øverland Knudsen*
- Lyrics By – Matthew Edward Murphy*
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Manny Marroquin
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Chris Galland, Ike Schultz, Jeff Jackson
- Music By – The Wombats
- Producer – Eric Valentine (tracks: 8), Mark Crew (tracks: 7, 9 to 11), The Wombats
- Producer [Additional] – Oliver Nelson (tracks: 6)
- Recorded By – Eric Valentine, Mark Crew
- Recorded By [Additional] – Darren Jones , Jon Sagis*, Justin Long , Robert Whitely*, Wiily Scooby*, Zorg Albini
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Cian Riordan, Dan Priddy
NotesRecorded by Mark Crew at Unit 24 Studios, Battersea, London, assisted by Dan Priddy & Eric Valentine at Barefoot Studios, Hollywood, CA, assisted by Cian Riordan.
Additional recording at The Wombats Burrow, Liverpool by Willy Scooby and Zorg Albini. The Pool, London by Jon Sagis & Darren Jones. Whitewood Studios, Liverpool by Robert Whitely. Barefoot B Studio, Hollywood, CA by Justin Long.
Mastered at Marcussen Mastering.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 856908004301
|0825646158447||The Wombats||Glitterbug (CD, Album)||14th Floor Records, Warner Bros. Records||0825646158447||UK & Europe||2015|
|BRA1-4301||The Wombats||Glitterbug (LP, Album, Pin)||Bright Antenna||BRA1-4301||US||2015|
|2564615753||The Wombats||Glitterbug (CD, Album, Dlx)||14th Floor Records||2564615753||Australia||2015|
|none||The Wombats||Glitterbug (CD, Album, Promo, Wat)||14th Floor Records, Warner Bros. Records||none||UK & Europe||2015|
|0825646148899, 0825646157488||The Wombats||Glitterbug (Box, Ltd + LP, Album, Pin)||14th Floor Records, Warner Bros. Records, 14th Floor Records, Warner Bros. Records||0825646148899, 0825646157488||UK & Europe||2015|