Passengers - Exit download album
- Album: Exit
- FLAC: 1313 mb | MP3: 1256 mb
- Released: 1990
- Style: Pop Rock
- Rating: 4.8/5
- Votes: 567
- Format: AHX AAC MP2 MIDI APE XM RA
Listen free to Passengers – Exit (素顔になりたい, ボーダーライン and more). 10 tracks (). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Artist: Exit Album: Exit 1975 Genre: Symphonic Progressive Rock Label: Boing Country: Switzerland 1. Paradise (0:00) 2. Balade Of Live (7:55) 3. Talk.
Full discography including: Runaway, The Boy Who Cried Wold, Young as the Morning Old as the Sea, Whispers II, Whispers I, All the Little Lights.
Download 949 Passengers Exit Stock Photos for FREE or amazingly low rates! New users enjoy 60% OFF. 105,897,997 stock photos online.
Album · 2011 · 2 Songs. More By The Dark Passengers. See All. Dexter Theme Music (Theme to Dexter Tv Show) - Single.
New Album by Passengers. Ray Evans, Jay Livingston. Originally by Doris Day with Frank DeVol & His Orchestra. Barry Gibb, Maurice Gibb, Robin Gibb. Originally by Bee Gees.
Blind Passengers Gig Timeline. Blind Passengers WGK, Frankfurt (Oder) - May 23, 1992 May 23 1992. Blind Passengers Exit Music Club, Berlin - Apr 16, 1993 Apr 16 1993. Blind Passengers Markthalle, Hamburg - Sep 18, 1993 Sep 18 1993. Blind Passengers Die Halle, Berlin - Apr 2, 1994 Apr 02 1994. Last updated: 2 Apr 2019, 00:49 Etc/UTC.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Music By – 松原剛*
|4||Don't Stop Bus||3:31|
Music By – 井上龍仁*
- Record Company – Pony Canyon Inc.
- Recorded At – Kawaguchiko Studio
- Recorded At – Aobadai Studio
- Recorded At – Avaco Creative Studios
- Recorded At – Star Ship Studio
- Mastered At – Sony Music Shinanomachi Studio
- Arranged By – Passengers
- Art Direction, Design – Reiko Noto
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Tsuyoshi Matsubara
- Coordinator [Engineer] – Patricia Wynn
- Coordinator [Production] – Yohko Murakami*
- Crew [E・quip'ment Maintenance] – Hiroyuki Wada, Yasuyuki Hirahara
- Design [Assistant] – Yumie Miyakura
- Directed By – Hiroyuki Kitamaki
- Directed By [Production Assistant] – Toshimitsu Takahashi
- Directed By [Production] – Tomoki Magota
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Takashi Mizunashi
- Engineer [Assistant] – Fumikazu Hirata, Nobuo Namie, Toshimi Nanseki
- Engineer [Mastering] – Mitsuharu Kobayashi
- Engineer [Re-mixing] – Hugo Nicolson
- Engineer [Recording] – Youichi Tabeta*
- Executive-Producer – Takashi Tsubono
- Guitar, Mandolin, Backing Vocals – Junya Morinaga
- Keyboards – Tomotsune Maeno
- Lyrics By – 大野美樹*
- Management [Artist] – Toshihiko Yanagisawa
- Management [Chief], Design [Promotion] – Katsuya Tamura
- Management [Office] – Public Image Inc.
- Music By – 森永淳哉* (tracks: 1, 3 to 8, 10)
- Photography By – Noriaki Ohsawa*
- Producer – Keisuke Tsukimitsu
- Producer [Sound] – Norio Sakai
- Public Relations [Disc Promoter] – Masato Shin
- Public Relations [Promotion Staff] – Tadayoshi Okamoto
- Vocals, Guitar – Miki Ohno
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4988013184534