The Statler Brothers - Music, Memories And You download album
Written by Kim Reid Appears on the Statler Brothers album Music Memories and You.
The Statler Brothers şarkıcısına ait albümleri ve diğer şarkıları da görebilir ve dinleyebilirsiniz.
The Statler Brothers were an American country music vocal group founded in 1955 in Staunton, Virginia. Originally performing gospel music at local churches, the group billed themselves as The Four Star Quartet, and later The Kingsmen. In 1963, when the song "Louie, Louie" by the garage rock band also called The Kingsmen became famous, the group elected to bill themselves as The Statler Brothers. Despite the name, only two members of the group (Don and Harold Reid) are actual brothers and none have the surname of "Statler".
A comedy album written and performed by the Statlers in the guise of Lester Moran and His Cadillac Cowboys. The Best of The Statler Brothers 1975 ( Gold/Triple Platinum). I’ll Go to My Grave Loving You . Bed of Rose’s. Class of ’57. Flowers on the Wall. Whatever Happened to Randolph Scott. When the Roll is Called up Yonder. Music, Memories And You 1990. Small, Small World . Nobody Else . Jealous Eyes. Holding On. Think of Me. You Gave Yourself Away.
Boys Night Out. Gatlin Brothers. The Bellamy Brothers. Pray for Me. Glen Campbell. The Statler Brothers. The Best from the Farewel. len Campbell.
CD transfer from vinyl record album. What others are saying. statler brothers Statler Brothers. The Statler Brothers - The Best I Know How - YouTube.
Album · 2010 · 19 Songs. 19 Songs, 52 Minutes. 2010 Spring House Music Group. More By The Statler Brothers. See All. Flowers On the Wall - The Essential Statler Brothers 1964-1969. The Definitive Collection MCA Years.
How Great Thou Art is the third studio album by the Statler Brothers and the last one recorded for Columbia Records. O Happy Day" was the lone single. O Happy Day" (Edwin Hawkins). How Great Thou Art" (Carl Boberg). King of Love" (Harold Reid). Are You Washed in the Blood" (Traditional; arranged by The Statler Bros. "Pass Me Not" (Traditional; arranged by The Statler Bros. Daddy Sang Bass (Carl Perkins). Less of Me" (Glen Campbell). The Things God Gave Me" (Don Reid).
|1||Small Small World||3:23|
|5||Think Of Me||2:00|
|6||You Gave Yourself Away||2:12|
|7||I Never Once Got Tired Of You||2:44|
|8||What's On My Mind||2:12|
|9||He Is There||3:03|
|10||My Music, My Memories And You||3:11|
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D-100571
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Produced For – JK Productions, Inc.
- Mastered At – Mastermix
- Arranged By [Strings] – Bergen White
- Art Direction [Executive] – The Statler Brothers
- Design, Art Direction – Ken Kim
- Mastered By – Hank Williams
- Musician, Acoustic Bass – Roy Huskey, Jr.*
- Musician, Drums – Gene Chrisman
- Musician, Electric Bass – Larry Paxton, Mike Leech
- Musician, Fiddle – Buddy Spicher, "Hoot" Hester*
- Musician, Guitar – Brent Rowan, Chip Young, Jerry Kennedy, Pete Wade, Ray Edenton
- Musician, Keyboards – David Briggs , Hargus "Pig" Robbins*
- Musician, Steel Guitar, Resonator Guitar [Slide Dobro] – Weldon Myrick
- Photography By – Peter Nash
- Producer – Jerry Kennedy
- Strings – The Nashville String Machine
- Strings [The Nashville String Machine] – Bob Mason, Conni Ellisor, Dennis Molchan, Gary Vanosdale, George Binkley, Jim Grosjean, John Borg, Kris Wilkinson*, Laura Molyneaux, Lee Larrison, Pam Sixfin, Roy Christensen, Ted Madsen
- Strings [The Nashville String Machine], Concertmaster – Carl Gorodetzky
NotesMade in U.S.A.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 842 518-2 [email protected] B
- Other (Disc Catalog Number): D100571
- Other (SPARS Code: 2 to 8, 10): ADD
- Other (SPARS Code: 1, 9): DDD
|842 518-2||The Statler Brothers||Music, Memories And You (CD, Album)||Mercury||842 518-2||Canada||1990|