Humble Pie - Eat It download album
- Album: Eat It
- FLAC: 1817 mb | MP3: 1662 mb
- Country: US
- Style: Blues Rock, Hard Rock
- Rating: 4.6/5
- Votes: 394
- Format: ADX AU RA VQF MOD VOC AAC
Humble Pie - Eat It (1973) Full Album. Humble Pie. Лицензиар. UMG (от лица компании "A&M"); EMI Music Publishing, LatinAutor - UMPG, CMRRA, LatinAutor, ASCAP, UBEM" и другие авторские общества (4). Ещё. Свернуть.
Humble Pie was an English rock band formed by Steve Marriott in Essex during 1969. They are known as one of the late 1960s' first supergroups and found success on both sides of the Atlantic with such songs as "Black Coffee", "30 Days in the Hole", "I Don't Need No Doctor" and "Natural Born Bugie".
Humble Pie. Eat It (2xLP, Album, San). A&M Records, A&M Records. Humble Pie - Get down to it 3:31. Good Booze & Bad Women - Humble Pie 3:19. Drugstore Cowboy - Humble Pie 5:40. Shut Up And Don't Interrupt Me - Humble Pie 3:08. Say No More - Humble Pie 2:02. I'm A) Roadrunner - Humble Pie 12:29. Brazilian 70's pressings by mamcruz.
Eat It is the sixth album by English rock group Humble Pie, released in 1973. A double album, it reached on the Billboard 200, and in the UK. Contents. Steve Marriott had been talking to the group about having backing singers from early on. During the recording of Eat It Steve Marriott had been in touch with Venetta Fields and asked her to find two other girls to help her out. Fields chose Clydie King and Sherlie Matthews (Both previously with Raeletts) to become the blackberries and flew to London. When Marriott asked them to perform on tour with Humble Pie Sherlie Matthews declined due to other commitments such as her two children and her husband. Matthews chose Billie Barnum to be missing member of the Blackberries.
Band Name Humble Pie. Album Name Eat It. Type Album. Labels A And M Records. Members owning this album1. Side One. 1. Get Down to It. 2. Good Booze and Bad Women. 3. Is It for Love? 4. Drugstore Cowboy.
This album has an average beat per minute of 131 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 63/183 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. BPM Profile Eat It. Album starts at 120BPM, ends at 169BPM (+49), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Humble Pie. Joint Effort.
The double-album "Eat It" is Humble Pie's attempt to create their own "Exile on Main Street. Unlike the Rolling Stones, whose rock music was largely blues-based, the Pie's origins were more along the lines of Ray Charles-style R&B. Like "Exile" the sound is rawer, less polished, and in many places more interesting that the band's commercial releases
Although the quality of the material is decidedly uneven, the double album Eat It is the last Humble Pie record to capture the rough and tumble spirit of their heyday. Nevertheless, all of side four - which was recorded live in Glasgow - is worthless.
Eat It - Студийный альбом от Humble Pie. Вышел 1973г. В альбом вошло 16 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:08:37. Beth Hart & Joe Bonamassa - Black Coffee (Official Music Video). HUMBLE PIE - Black Coffee (1973). Humble Pie Twist and Shout 1973. Humble Pie - Cocaine. Humble Pie - Hot 'N' Nasty.
Steve Marriott and his boys in Humble Pie were firing on all cylinders at the start of 1973, fueled by the career-high No. 6 chart placing achieved by the previous year’s aptly named ‘Smokin’’ LP, which appeared to indicate the British group’s de facto conquest of America
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Get Down To It||3:24|
|A2||Good Booze And Bad Women||3:15|
|A3||Is It For Love||4:37|
Written-By – Ike & Tina Turner
|B2||I Believe To My Soul
Written-By – Ray Charles
|B3||Shut Up And Don't Interrupt Me
Written-By – Edwin Starr, Johnny Bristol
|B4||That's How Strong My Love Is
Written-By – Jamison*
|C1||Say No More||1:58|
|C2||Oh, Bella (That's All Hers)||3:28|
|D1||Up Our Sleeve
Lyrics By – Steve MarriottMusic By – The Pie*
|D2||Honky Tonk Women
Written-By – Jagger-Richards
Written-By – Holland-Dozier-Holland
- Recorded At – Green's Playhouse, Glasgow
- Mastered At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Rule One Music
- Published By – Huh Music Corp.
- Published By – Hill & Range Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Stone Agate Music
- Published By – Jobete Music
- Published By – Rise Music
- Published By – Abkco Music, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Arranged By – The Pie*
- Arranged By [Blackberries Vocal] – Clydie King
- Art Direction – Michael Doud*
- Backing Vocals – Billie Barnum, The Blackberries*, Clydie King, Venetta Fields
- Band – Dave Clempson*, Greg Ridley, Jerry Shirley, Steve Marriott
- Design [Booklet] – The Lovely Sheena
- Design [Cover] – John Kosh
- Engineer – Chris*, Irish
- Engineer [Remix] – Steve Marriott
- Management – Bandana Management Ltd.
- Mastered By [Runout Etch] – ROSS-*
- Photography By – Jim McCrary
- Photography By [Inside Center] – Fin Costello
- Presenter – Brother Bill*, Dee Anthony
- Producer – The Pie*
- Saxophone – Sidney George
- Steel Guitar – BJ Cole (tracks: C2)
- Written-By – Steve Marriott (tracks: A1 to A4, C1 to C4)
Notes℗ 1973 A&M Records, Inc.
Gatefold includes attached 20 page booklet
D Side recorded live at Green's Playhouse, Glasgow
B1 - Huh Music Co.
B2 - Hill & Range Songs Inc.
B3 - Stone Agate & Jobete Music
B4 - Rise Music
D2 - Abkco Music, Inc.
D3 - Stone Agate Music Div.
All other selections Almo Music Corp./Rule One Music
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side ): R220177 A 2S
- Matrix / Runout (B Side ): R220177 B 2S
- Matrix / Runout (C Side ): R220177 C 2S
- Matrix / Runout (D Side ): R220177 D 2S
- Price Code: 0798
|SP-3701, SP3701||Humble Pie||Eat It (2xLP, Album, San)||A&M Records, A&M Records||SP-3701, SP3701||US||1973|
|SABB-95050||Humble Pie||Eat It (2xLP, Album, RE, Gat)||A&M Records||SABB-95050||US||Unknown|
|AMLS 6004||Humble Pie||Eat It (2xLP, Album, Tra)||A&M Records||AMLS 6004||UK||1973|
|SA&M 2100/01, SP3701||Humble Pie||Eat It (2xLP, Album)||A&M Records, A&M Records||SA&M 2100/01, SP3701||Brazil||1973|
|8T-3701||Humble Pie||Eat It (8-Trk, Album, Bla)||A&M Records||8T-3701||Canada||Unknown|