Con Funk Shun - Touch download album
A truly funky song from the 1980 Con Funk Shun 'Touch' album.
Touch is the seventh album by the Vallejo, California musical group Con Funk Shun. It was released in late 1980 on the Mercury Records label. Too Tight - (M. Cooper) 6:17. Lady's Wild - (F. Pilate, G. Jackson, M. Cooper) 4:53. Give Your Love To Me - (C. Martin) 4:58. Pride And Glory - (F. Pilate, K. Fuller) 4:29. Kidnapped! - (D. Thomas, M. Poole) 3:24. Welcome Back To Love - (L. L. McCall, L. McCall, P. M. Allen) 3:55. Touch - (F. Jackson) 4:31. Can't Say Goodbye - (F. Pilate) 4:19.
More albums from Con Funk Shun: To The Max by Con Funk Shun. Spirit Of Love by Con Funk Shun. Fever by Con Funk Shun. Candy by Con Funk Shun. The Memphis Sessions by Con Funk Shun. Burnin’ Love by Con Funk Shun. Con Funk Shun by Con Funk Shun. Live For Ya A by Con Funk Shun. View all albums . Touch. 6. Welcome Back To Love. 8. Can’t Say Goodbye. More albums from Con Funk Shun: To The Max by Con Funk Shun. About.
Con Funk Shun – Touch. Label: Mercury – SRM-1-4002. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Producer – Con Funk Shun. Product Manager – Jo-Ann Geffen & Associates. Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Flute, Vocals – Paul E. Harrell.
While the three other Con Funk Shun reissues from Cherry Red's Robinsongs division paired two albums, this one is a two-disc set that combines three of them: Touch (1980), Con Funk Shun 7 (1981), and To the Max (1982). For whatever reason, Spirit of Love (also 1980), the source of "Got to Be Enough," was left out of the series. These weren't among the band's best releases, though they did spawn hit singles like "Too Tight" and "Bad Lady," and the tremendous album cut "Love's Train.
Con Funk Shun: American R&B and funk band whose popularity began in the mid-1970s and ran through the 1980s. Influences included Earth, Wind & Fire; Commodores; Chaka Khan; and Sly and the Family Stone. Signed to Mercury Records in 1976, Con Funk Shun enjoyed a decade of successful national and overseas tours, eleven chart-topping albums, and numerous hit singles, including a Billboard magazine "Number One With A Bullet" hit single on the Top R&B Singles chart. The group formally disbanded in 1986. Too Tight, Confunkshunizeya, Fun и другие песни
Listen to Con Funk Shun Radio featuring songs from Touch free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. Спорт, музыка, новости и подкасты. Слушайте аудиоконтент, который для вас наиболее важен.
Con Funk Shun - Touch (Bass Cover). HQ FUNK - Con Funk Shun - Honey Wild - 1980 - YouTube. Con Funk Shun - Don't Let Your Love Grow Cold. T-Connection - Heaven in your Eyes (1981).
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By [Horn & String Arrangements] – Jerry PetersWritten-By – M. Cooper*
Arranged By [Horn & String Arrangements] – Jerry PetersWritten-By – F. Pilate*, G. Jackson*, M. Cooper*
|A3||Give Your Love To Me
Arranged By [Horn & String Arrangements] – David N. Crawford*Written-By – C. Martin*
|A4||Pride And Glory
Arranged By [Horn & String Arrangements] – Jerry PetersWritten-By – F. Pilate*, K. Fuller*
Arranged By [Horn & String Arrangements] – David N. Crawford*Written-By – D. Thomas*, M. Poole*
|B2||Welcome Back To Love
Arranged By [Horn & String Arrangements] – Dale WarrenWritten-By – L. L. McCall*, L. McCall*, P. M. Allen*
Written-By – F. Pilate*, G. Jackson*
|B4||Can't Say Goodbye
Arranged By [Horn & String Arrangements] – Dale WarrenWritten-By – F. Pilate*
Arranged By [Horn Arrangements] – Con Funk ShunWritten-By – F. Pilate*, P. Harrell*, P. W. Harrell*
- Recorded At – The Automatt
- Recorded At – Melody Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Fantasy Studios
- Published By – Val-ie Joe Music
- Published By – Felstar Music
- Published By – Danielle Music
- Published By – Exxtra Foxx Music
- Published By – Dapah Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Phonogram, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Phonogram, Inc.
- Marketed By – Phonogram, Inc.
- Pressed By – Hauppauge Record Manufacturing Ltd.
- A&R – John Stainze*, Mick Brown
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals, Additional Musician] – Debra L. Henry*
- Bass Guitar [Additional Musician] – Garry Jackson*
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Cedric A. Martin*
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Louis A. McCall
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Wayne Lewis
- Engineer [Chief Engineer] – Don Cody
- Engineer [Mastering Engineer] – George Horn
- Keyboards [All Keyboards], Vocals – Danny Thomas
- Lead Guitar [Additional Musician] – Carl Lockett
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Vocals – Michael V. Cooper*
- Management – Clarence Jones
- Mastered By – George Horn
- Percussion [Additional Musician] – Pete Escovedo, Scott Roberts, Sheila Escovedo
- Photography By [Cover] – Paddy Reynolds
- Producer – Con Funk Shun
- Product Manager [Public Relations] – Jo-Ann Geffen & Associates
- Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Flute, Vocals – Paul E. Harrell*
- Technician [Production Assistant] – Linda Lou McCall
- Trombone [Additional Musician] – Martin K. Riley
- Trombone [Slide Trombone], Valve Trombone, Keyboards, Synthesizer, Rhythm Guitar, Vocals – Felton C. Pilate II
- Trumpet [Additional Musician] – Marvin McFadden
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Percussion, Vocals – Karl E. Fuller*
NotesRecorded at: The Automatt; San Francisco, CA.
Pre-production recording: Melody Sound Studios; Vallejo, CA
Mastering at: Fantasy Studios, Berkeley, California
All tracks © 1980 Val-ie-Joe Music
A2, B3 © Felstar Music
B1 © Danielle Music
B2 © Exxtra Foxx Music
B5 © Dapah Music
Debra L. Henry Appears courtesy of of Philadelphia International Records
© ℗ 1980 Phonogram, Inc. Manufactured and marketed by Phonogram, Inc., a Polygram company. Printed in U.S.A.
Also available on 8-track (MC-8-1-4002) and cassette (MCR-8-1-4002)
Inner sleeve is red with on both sides the lyrics and publishing data printed in white text
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Pressing Plant ID): 53
- Other (Labels): INTL. #6337 154
- Other: 6337.154
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A: Runout, Hand Etched): A-3 ◁ SRM-1-4002-AS K
- Matrix / Runout (Side B: Runout, Hand Etched): B-1 ◁ SRM-1-4002-BS K-1
|6337 154||Con Funk Shun||Touch (LP, Album)||Mercury||6337 154||Spain||1981|
|6337 154||Con Funk Shun||Touch (LP, Album)||Mercury||6337 154||UK||1980|
|SRM-1-4002, 6337 154||Con Funk Shun||Touch (LP, Album)||Mercury, Mercury||SRM-1-4002, 6337 154||US||1980|
|SRM-1-4002, 6337.154||Con Funk Shun||Touch (LP, Album)||Mercury, Mercury||SRM-1-4002, 6337.154||US||1980|
|SRM-1-4002||Con Funk Shun||Touch (LP, Album)||Mercury||SRM-1-4002||US||1980|