David Bowie - Suffragette City b/w Stay download album
Complete your David Bowie collection.
Suffragette City is a song written and performed by David Bowie. It is from the album The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars in 1972.
2002 В опросе Би-би-си 100 величайших британцев занял 29-е место.
2016 Скончался 10 января 2016 года.
Текст песни: Hey man, oh leave me alone you know Hey man, oh Henry, get off the phone, I gotta Hey man, I gotta straighten my face This mellow thighed chick just put my spine out of place.
Бронируйте отели онлайн на Booking.
Stage is David Bowie's second live album, recorded on the Isolar II Tour, and released by RCA Records in 1978. Though it was rumouredat the time that this would be his final outing with the label, following dissatisfaction over the promotion of Low and "Heroes", Bowie remained with RCA until 1982.
David Bowie : Suffragette City. Glam Rock, United-Kingdom (1976 - RCA Victor) Saber mais. Hey man, oh leave me alone you know Hey man, oh Henry, get off the phone, I gotta Hey man, I gotta straighten my face This mellow thighed chick Just put my spine out of place then sh. .Stay - that's what I meant to say or do something But what I never say is Stay this time I really meant to so bad this time Cause you can never really tell When somebody Wants something or wants to stay. Ledras adicionadas por MAIDEN26 - Modificar estas letras. Glam Rock - United-Kingdom Saber mais.
David bowie – suffragette city. 1976, Bootleg, Bowie (David). 1. Station to station (1. 3) 2. Suffragette city (. 8) 3. Fame (. 8) 4. Word on a wing (. 2)1 5. Stay (. 8)1 6. Panic in Detroit (1. 8) 7. Changes (. 3) 8. TVC 15 (. 0) 9. Diamond dogs (. 9) 10. Rebel rebel (. 4) 11. Jean Genie (. 4).
Album: The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars (1972). Get the Sheet Music License This Song. The famous "Wham Bam Thank-you Ma'am" lyric was the title of one of the tracks on Charles Mingus' 1961 Oh Yeah album (according to Mingus it was also a phrase that his drummer, Max Roach, used when he was "unable to express his inner feelings") and most likely one which Bowie was aware of, being a jazz lover himself.
A Suffragette City, a Suffragette City I'm back on Suffragette City, I'm back on Suffragette City Ooo, Suffraggete city, ooo, Suffragette City Oooh-hoo, Suffragette City, oooh-how, Suffragette City, oooh-hoo Suffragette Ohhh, wham bam, thank you Ma'am! A Suffragette City (Whoo!) A Suffragette City (Whoo!) She's so fine A Suffragette City Too fine A Suffragette City, ooh, a Suffragette City Oh, my Suffragette City, oh my Suffragette City Oh, Suffragette Suffragette! . Another vy guy tonight is in London somewhere making an album And I think he's a friend of mine And any way, he's one of the best songwriters out today His name is Lou Reed And this is one of his early things It's called "White Light/White Heat". Suffragette City (Live 1973)" Track Info.
Suffragette City Bass - Bowie David, Version (1). Play Suffragette City Bass using simple video lessons. COM Bowie David - Suffragette City Bass Ver. VERSES.
The Karaoke Universe.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Producer – David Bowie, Ken Scott
Arranged By, Producer – David BowieProducer – Harry Maslin
- Manufactured By – RCA Ltd.
- Produced For – GEM Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Washington, UK
- Published By – MainMan Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Bowie
- Published By – Bewlay Bros. Music
- Written-By – David Bowie
Notes[A] MainMan Ltd./Chrysalis Music Ltd/ Bowie (From the "ChangesOneBowie" album)
[B] Bewlay Bros. Music/Chrysalis Music Ltd./MainMan Ltd (From the "Station To Station" album)
℗ 1976 RCA Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): RCA 2726 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): RCA 2726 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A etched, variant 1): RCA-2726-A-1E W A1V
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B etched, variant 1 [X is a crossed out matrix number]): RCA 2726-B-2E A1A M XXXXX XXXXXX-X-XX
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A etched, variant 2): RCA-2726-A-1E W A1K
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B etched, variant 2 [X is a crossed out matrix number]): RCA 2726-B-2E A1G M XXXXX XXXXXX-X-XX
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A etched, variant 3): RCA-2726-A-2E W
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B etched, variant 3): RCA 2726-B-2E A2E W XXXXX XXXXXX-X-XX
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A etched, variant 4): RCA-2726-A-1E A2E W
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B etched, variant 4): RCA 2726-B-2E A2E M XXXXX XXXXXX·X·XX
|RCA 2726||David Bowie||Suffragette City (7", Single)||RCA Victor||RCA 2726||New Zealand||1976|
|102813||David Bowie||Suffragette City (7", Single, Pic)||RCA Victor||102813||Australia||1976|
|102813||David Bowie||Suffragette City (7", Single)||RCA Victor||102813||Australia||1976|
|RCA 2726||David Bowie||Suffragette City (7", Single, Promo)||RCA Victor||RCA 2726||UK||1976|
|XB-01 015, 26.11453||David Bowie||Suffragettecity / Stay (7", Single)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor, RCA, RCA||XB-01 015, 26.11453||Germany||1976|