Tony Mottola - A Latin Love-In download album
A compilation into 15 minutes of music of Tony Mottola videos I uploaded last year
Play A Latin Love-In by Tony Mottola - which includes "So Nice Summer Samba", "Samba De Orfeu from "Black Orpheus"", "Spanish Harlem".
A Latin Love-In (LP, Album, Gat). Project 3 Records, Project 3 Records, Project 3 Records. PR 5010 SD, PR5010SD, 5010SD. 버전 판매. PR 5010, PR 5010 SD. Tony Mottola. A Latin Love-In (LP, RE).
A Latin Love-In is a exotica music album recording by TONY MOTTOLA released in 1967 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. A1 Call Me 2:21 A2 So Nice 2:34 A3 I Love You (From "Mexican Hayride") 2:17 A4 All (Theme From "Run For Your Wife") 2:37 A5 Noche De Ronda 2:21 A6 I Love, I Live, I Love 2:18 B1 The World Of Your Embrace 2:20 B2 Spanish Harlem. 2:41 B3 Dream Theme From "Act I" 3:12 B4 Samba De Orfeu 2:31 B5 La Montana 2:30 B6 What Now My Love 2:46.
A Latin Love-In (1967). Album by Tony Mottola. So Nice (Summer Samba). is a cover of. Samba De Verão by Marcos Valle (1966). Spanish Harlem by Ben E. King (1960). Call Me. Call Me by Petula Clark (1965).
You are bidding on the vinyl record lp in the title listing %0a %0a IT is in very good used condition %0a %0a covers and records have light wear %0a %0a please look at pictures for. Tony Mottola and his Orchestra Spanish Guitar Album/Vinyl LP Shrink-Wrapped. Tony Mottola and his Orchestra Spanish Guitar Album/Vinyl LP Shrink-Wrapped Command Records Stereo RS 841 SD. Guitar Espanol plus a lot more! Tony Mottola - I've Gotta Be Me - New Project 3, Guitar, Double LP Record!
Anthony C. Mottola (April 18, 1918 – August 9, 2004) was an American jazz guitarist who released dozens of solo albums. Mottola was born in Kearny, New Jersey and died in Denville. Like many of his contemporaries, Mottola started out learning to play the banjo and then took up the guitar. He had his first guitar lessons from his father. He toured with an orchestra led by George Hall in 1936, marking the beginning of his professional life. His first recordings were duets with guitarist Carl Kress
28) A Latin Love-In (1973). 29) Tony Mottola and the Quad Guitars (1973). 30) Holiday Guitars (1974). 31) Tony Mottola and the Brass Menagerie (1974). 32) Guitar Factory (1975). 33) I Only Have Eyes for You (1975). To My Wonderful One is an album by American singer Tony Bennett. It was originally recorded in 1959 and released in 1960 on Columbia as CL 1429. Tom Delaney (songwriter). Tom Delaney (September 14, 1889 – December 16, 1963) was an African-American blues and jazz songwriter, pianist and singer, who wrote a number of popular songs, mainly in the 1920s.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – T. Hatch*
|A2||So Nice (Summer Samba)
Written-By – M. Valle*, N. Gimbel*, P. Sergio Valle*
|A3||I Love You
Written-By – C. Porter*
Written-By – M. Grudeff*, N. Fidenco*, N. Oliviero*, R. Jessel*
|A5||Noche De Ronda
Written-By – M. T. Lara*, S. Skylar*
|A6||I Love, I Live, I Love
Written-By – T. Mottola*
|B1||The World Of Your Embrace
Written-By – E. Drake*, T. Mottola*
Written-By – J. Leiber*, P. Spector*
|B3||Dream Theme From "Act I"
Written-By – S. Henderson*
|B4||Samba De Orfeu
Written-By – A. Maria*, L. Bonfa*
Written-By – A. Wilder*, A. Alguero*, G. Moreu*
|B6||What Now My Love
Written-By – C. Sigman*, G. Bécaud*, P. Delanoe*
- Published By – Duchess Music Corp.
- Published By – Chappell & Co., Inc.
- Published By – Edward B. Marks Music Corporation
- Published By – Peer International Corp.
- Published By – Record Songs Inc.
- Published By – Progressive Music Pub. Co., Inc.
- Published By – Trio Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – M. Witmark & Sons
- Published By – Ross Jungnickel, Inc.
- Published By – United Artists Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Hollis Music, Inc.
- Published By – Remic Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – The Total Sound Inc.
- Manufactured By – The Total Sound Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Accordion – Dom Cortese*
- Arranged By – Tony Mottola
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Hilary Knight
- Bass – Bob Haggart
- Co-producer [Associate Producer] – Julie Klages
- Compiled By – Lew Davies
- Drums – Bobby Rosengarden
- Electric Bass – Al Casamenti
- Flute – Phil Bodner
- Guitar, Leader – Tony Mottola
- Mastered By [Mastering] – George Piros
- Producer [Originated And Produced By], Presenter – Enoch Light
- Recording Supervisor [Recording Chief] – Robert Fine
- Rhythm Guitar – Gene Bertoncini
- Vibraphone, Marimba, Vibraslap [Vibra-Slap] – Phil Kraus
NotesA3 — From "Mexican Hayride"
A4 — Theme from "Run for Your Wife"
B4 — From "Black Orpheus"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (side A [etched] runout): PR-5010 SDA-3SS
- Matrix / Runout (side B [etched] runout): PR-5010 SDB-3SS - P13
|PR 5010, PR 5010 SD||Tony Mottola||A Latin Love-In (LP, RE)||Project 3 Records, Project 3 Records||PR 5010, PR 5010 SD||US||Unknown|
|PR-5010 QD||Tony Mottola||A Latin Love-In (LP, Quad, RE)||Project 3 Records||PR-5010 QD||US||Unknown|
|PR 5010 SD||Tony Mottola||A Latin Love-In (LP, Promo)||Project 3 Records||PR 5010 SD||US||1967|
|PR8T-5010||Tony Mottola||A Latin Love-In (8-Trk, Album)||Project 3 Records||PR8T-5010||US||Unknown|