Cornet Chop Suey - Chop Suey & Other Delights download album
- Album: Chop Suey & Other Delights
- FLAC: 1952 mb | MP3: 1704 mb
- Released: 2002
- Style: Dixieland
- Rating: 4.5/5
- Votes: 526
- Format: ASF DTS MOD ADX VQF DMF APE
이블: Not On Label (Cornet Chop Suey Self-released) – CS6177.
Explore Carol Pietrantoni's board "Other Delights", followed by 862 people on Pinterest.
Listen to music from Cornet Chop Suey. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Cornet Chop Suey. A Taste of Chop Suey.
Incase you missed my video last week, this is the result of the Ten Second Songs poll for Chop Suey in 20 Styles.
Chop suey (/ˈtʃɒpˈsuːi/) is a dish in American Chinese cuisine and other forms of overseas Chinese cuisine, consisting of meat (often chicken, fish, beef, shrimp, or pork) and eggs, cooked quickly with vegetables such as bean sprouts, cabbage, and celery and bound in a starch-thickened sauce. It is typically served with rice but can become the Chinese-American form of chow mein with the addition of stir-fried noodles.
Songs from Cornet Chop Suey by John Thomas, Johnny Dodds. Free download and listen Cornet Chop Suey. John Thomas, Johnny Dodds, Louis Armstrong & His Orchestra. Tracks count: 1. Views: 2. Louis Armstrong & His Orchestra, John Thomas, Johnny Dodds - Twelfth Street Rag 03:07.
Print and download in PDF or MIDI Cornet Chop Suey. Trompetenstimme von Louis Armstrong's "Cornet Chop Suey" inklusive Solo, etc. Aufgenommen von Louis Armstrong & his Hot Five im Jahre 1926 in Chicago. Uploaded on Jul 20, 2017. Louis Armstrong Cornet Chop Suey Louis Armstrong & his Hot Five Trumpet (Cornet) Sheet.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||South Rampart Street Parade
Written-By – Bob Haggart, Ray Bauduc
Written-By – J. Russell Robinson*
|3||It's Been A Long, Long Time
Written-By – Jule Styne And Sammy Cahn
|4||Dan Rue D'Antibes
Written-By – Sidney Bechet
Written-By – Nat Adderly*
Written-By – Francis Henry, Madeline Hyde
Written-By – Douglas Furber, Phillip Braham*
Written-By – Irving Berlin
|9||Who'll Chop Your Suey When I'm Gone?
Written-By – Sidney Bechet
|10||Tin Roof Blues
Written-By – New Orleans Rhythm Kings
|11||That Old Black Magic
Written-By – Harold Arlen & Johnny Mercer
|12||Once In A While
Written-By – Louis Armstrong
|13||Sugar Foot Stomp
Written-By – Joe "King" Oliver*, Louis Armstrong
- Mastered At – Disc Makers – 03010048
- Recorded At – Rayburn Studios
- Art Direction, Design – Valerie Pennington
- Bass – "Big" Al Sherman*
- Clarinet, Baritone Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Jerry "Mulligan" Epperson*
- Cornet – "Little" Tommy Tucker*
- Drums – John "Go-Go" Gillick*
- Engineer, Mixed By – Doug Rayburn
- Photography By [Back Cover Band Portrait] – Linda Rivard
- Photography By [Cover, Still Life] – Ray Howk
- Piano – "Martini" Bob Row*
- Trombone – "Reverend" Jimmy Haislip*
- Trumpet – Brian "Big G" Casserly*
- Vocals – "Martini" Bob Row* (tracks: 3, 11), "Reverend" Jimmy Haislip* (tracks: 9), "Little" Tommy Tucker* (tracks: 9)
NotesRecorded at Rayburn Studios, St. Louis, Missouri, Fall, 2002.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 659057617725
- Barcode (Text): 6 59057 61772 5
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: none
- Matrix / Runout (Mirror band): DISC MAKERS 03010048 CS6177