Fountains Of Wayne - Welcome Interstate Managers download album
Fountains Of Wayne : Welcome Interstate Managers,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Welcome Interstate Managers is the third studio album by the American rock band Fountains of Wayne. It was released by S-Curve Records on June 10, 2003.
Аккорды, текст к песне 'Welcome Interstate Managers (album)' исполнителя (композитора) Fountains Of Wayne. На сайте может быть представлено несколько вариантов, проверьте соответствующий список. Em C G Hey sweet Annie, don't take it so bad D A7 you know the summer's coming soon. C D Bm C though the interstate is choking under salt and dirty sand. Am C and it seems the sun is hiding from the moon. G C D G Your daddy told you when you were a girl.
Complete your Fountains Of Wayne collection.
Welcome Interstate Managers (2003) - download mp3 or listen online. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Welcome Interstate Managers (2003).
More By Fountains Of Wayne. See All. Sky Full of Holes (Bonus Version).
Fans waiting for Fountains of Wayne to finally quit goofing around and release a sonically experimental, brooding collection of "serious music" are just going to have to keep waiting. Luckily, the number of their listeners hoping for anything besides another infectious batch of sunny singalong numbers from Adam Schlesinger, Chris Collingwood, and company is probably about the same as the number of people waiting for the White Stripes to record a smooth jazz record. On the mind-numbingly charming Welcome Interstate Managers, Fountains of Wayne do what they do best.
Stacy's Mom" is a pop rock song recorded by the American rock band Fountains of Wayne for their third studio album, Welcome Interstate Managers. Stacy's Mom" was released on the radio on May 20, 2003. The song was released as the lead single from Welcome Interstate Managers on September 29, 2003 through S-Curve Records and Virgin Records. Stacy's Mom" was written by bassist Adam Schlesinger and vocalist Chris Collingwood, both of whom produced the song alongside Mike Denneen
Fountains of Wayne had the mainstream formula down while keeping the sensibility of a rock band. However, it wasn't until 2003's Welcome Interstate Managers and the hit single Stacy's Mom that Fountains of Wayne got launched into mainstream radio play. If you're just getting into Fountains of Wayne, you'll most likely be expecting the one great, catchy single and 15 other half-assed attempts to recreate the same sound. If you're an old fan of Fountains of Wayne, you'll probably be expecting an album full of the classic pop-rock sound. Release and reception. Fountains of Wayne was at a low point following the under-performance of 1999's Utopia Parkway, which led to them getting dropped by their then-label, Atlantic Records
Tracklist Hide Credits
Trumpet – Ronnie Buttacavoli
|2||Bright Future In Sales||3:06|
|5||No Better Place
Backing Vocals, Guitar – Jen Trynin*
|6||Valley Winter Song||3:34|
|7||All Kinds Of Time
Guitar – James Iha
|8||Little Red Light||3:34|
|11||Hung Up On You
Pedal Steel Guitar – Robert Randolph
Flugelhorn – Ronnie Buttacavoli
|13||Peace And Love||3:26|
|14||Bought For A Song||4:01|
|16||Yours And Mine||1:02|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Published By – Monkey Demon Music
- Published By – Vaguely Familiar Music
- Recorded At – Stratosphere Sound
- Recorded At – Q Division Studios
- Recorded At – Clubhouse Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Stratosphere Sound
- Mixed At – South Beach Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
- A&R – Steve Yegelwel
- Art Direction, Design – Frank Olinsky
- Bass, Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals – Adam Schlesinger
- Booking [Int'l] – ITB, Mike Dewdney
- Booking [US] – Mitch Okmin, MOB Agency*
- Drums, Percussion – Brian Young
- Engineer – Mike Denneen
- Engineer [Additional] – Adam Schlesinger, Richard Furch
- Engineer [Assistant] – Matt Beaudoin, Rafi Sofer, Rudyard Lee Cullers
- Guitar, Vocals – Jody Porter
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Chris Collingwood
- Legal – Josh Grier , Pryor, Cashman, Sherman, Flynn
- Management – Cliff Burnstein, Peter Mensch
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Adam Schlesinger (tracks: 2, 5), John Holbrook (tracks: 4, 6-16), Tom Lord-Alge (tracks: 1, 3)
- Photography By [Band Photos] – Joseph Cultice
- Producer – Adam Schlesinger, Chris Collingwood, Mike Denneen
- Public Relations [Publicity] – Big Hassle, Ken Weinstein
- Written-By – Adam Schlesinger, Chris Collingwood
NotesRecorded at Stratosphere Sound, NYC; Q Division, Somerville, MA; and The Clubhouse, Rhinebeck, NY.
Mixed at Stratosphere Sound, NYC, except Track 1 and Track 3 mixed at South Beach Studios, Miami.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
℗ & © 2003 Virgin Records America, Inc.
All songs published by Monkey Demon Music (BMI)/Vaguely Familiar Music (ASCAP)
Robert Randolph appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records
Printed in USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 243 5 90875 2 8
- Barcode (Scan): 724359087528
- Matrix / Runout: 724359087528 MASTERED BY EMI MFG. 1-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 724359087528 MASTERED BY EMI MFG. 1-1-9
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): 724359087528 MASTERED BY EMI MFG. 1-1-3
- Mastering SID Code (all variants): IFPI L044
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 163A
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 1687
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 1689
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): ifpi 1682
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|7243 5 84839 2 5||Fountains Of Wayne||Welcome Interstate Managers (CD, Album)||Virgin, S-Curve Records||7243 5 84839 2 5||Brazil||2003|
|7243 5 90875 2 8, 7243 5 90875 2 8||Fountains Of Wayne||Welcome Interstate Managers (CD, Album, Club)||S-Curve Records, Virgin||7243 5 90875 2 8, 7243 5 90875 2 8||US||2003|
|7 24358 48392 5||Fountains Of Wayne||Welcome Interstate Managers (CD, Album)||S-Curve Records||7 24358 48392 5||Australia||2003|
|VJCP-68513||Fountains Of Wayne||Welcome Interstate Managers (CD, Album, Copy Prot.)||Virgin, S-Curve Records||VJCP-68513||Japan||2003|
|CDVIR (WF) 674||Fountains Of Wayne||Welcome Interstate Managers (CD, Album, Copy Prot.)||S-Curve Records, Virgin||CDVIR (WF) 674||South Africa||2003|