Buddy Tate - A Soft Summernight (Music For A Soft Summernight) download album
- Album: A Soft Summernight (Music For A Soft Summernight)
- FLAC: 1595 mb | MP3: 1466 mb
- Released: 1976
- Style: Easy Listening, Soul-Jazz
- Rating: 4.1/5
- Votes: 113
- Format: MIDI MMF ASF AA MOD APE VQF
A Soft Summer Night (Music For A Soft Summernight)」 Buddy Tate - Tenor Sax Milt Buckner - Organ Ted Easton, Sonny Payne - Drums Chris Smildiger - Bass Ma. .
Слушайте Buddy Tate и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации.
Loud novelties of the month. Buddy Tate - Moon Eyes (Remastered 2018). Download MP3. Buddy Tate.
Tenor-saxophonist Buddy Tate, trombonist Vic Dickenson and trumpeter Doc Cheatham (who was 70 at the time and just beginning to emerge as a soloist) make for a potent frontline, pianist Johnny Guarnieri is heard in prime form and bassist George Duvivier and drummer Oliver Jackson are typically tasteful in support. Two alternate takes were added to the original seven-song program for this CD reissue and there are features for Dickenson (who sings and plays his own "Constantly"), Cheatham ("I've Got A Right To Sing The Blues") and Tate ("There Goes My Heart").
The best jazz music online. Track listing: A1 Imagination 5:27 A2 What’s New 5:02 A3 In My Solitude 5:21 B1 Tenderly 6:59 B2 September Song 4:08 B3 That Old Feeling 7:03 Personnel: Buddy Tate – tenor saxophone Milt Buckner –. 832 views.
Listen to music from Buddy Tate like Talk Of The Town, Stompin' At The Savoy & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Buddy Tate. George Holmes "Buddy" Tate (February 22, 1913, Sherman, Texas – February 10, 2001, Chandler, Arizona) was a jazz saxophonist and clarinetist. He has been counted as one of the great tenor saxophonists of his generation and was inducted into the Big Band and Jazz Hall of Fame. He began on alto saxophone, but quickly switched to tenor making a name for himself in bands like Andy Kirk's. He joined Count Basie's band in 1939 and stayed with him until 1948.
Tate-A-Tate is a swing music album recording by BUDDY TATE released in 1960 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. Prestige Swingville – SVLP 2014 (US). Thanks to snobb for the addition.
9. Groun' Hog. 10. All Too Soon. 11. Snatchin' It Back. 12. Ladbroke Square. 13. Take The 'A' Train. Considering the number of former big-band players gathered here, there is no surprise that these records are totally swinging affairs, yet there is still time for a more modern push, especially with the Flanagan rhythm trio leading the way on the latter record. Interested parties should check out "Buddy & Claude" while they're still around.
Style: pop. Album year: 1979. Francis Goya - Summernight Dreams - On aivan sama 03:32. Francis Goya - Lapponian Love Song - Kotiseutu Pohjolassa 03:16. Francis Goya - Kolibri 03:36. Francis Goya - Stormskjaer's Maya - Myrskyluodon Maija 03:31. Francis Goya - Sheila, Mon Amour - Tyttöni mun 03:18. Francis Goya - Romanssi 03:14. Francis Goya - Miss' Soutean Tuulesa 02:59.
A1. 8:10. A3. B1. Written By – EdwardsWritten-By – Tate.
|A3||In My Solitude||5:21|
|B3||That Old Feeling||7:03|
- Bass – Chris Smildiger (tracks: Side A), Koos Van Der Sluis (tracks: Side B)
- Drums – Sonny Payne (tracks: Side A), Ted Easton (tracks: Side B)
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Joop Pieete Jr., Peter Schilperoort
- Featuring – Milt Buckner
- Flugelhorn – Klaas Wit (tracks: Side B)
- Guitar – Flip Willemsen (tracks: Side B)
- Organ – Mat Mathews (tracks: Side B), Milt Buckner (tracks: Side A)
- Producer – Ted Easton
- Tenor Saxophone – Buddy Tate
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 190002-A//32103-1-Y
- Matrix / Runout: 190002-B//32103-1-Y