Camphor - Drawn To Dust download album
- Album: Drawn To Dust
- FLAC: 1901 mb | MP3: 1981 mb
- Released: 2008
- Style: Folk Rock, Acoustic, Indie Rock
- Rating: 4.3/5
- Votes: 877
- Format: XM VOC MIDI MPC APE DXD MP1
Fela Kuti (Nigeria, 1973) - Gentleman (Full Album) - Продолжительность: 31:03 Raúl. Nicolás Рекомендуемые вам.
Button Up. Tired Light. Confidences Shattered.
Drawn to Dust is the pop debut of indie film score composer Max Avery Lichtenstein (Tarnation, Jesus' Son, et., working under the collective name Camphor. As one would expect from an artist with Lichtenstein's background, there is an uncannily cinematic quality to Drawn to Dust: tracks like the opening "Daybreak" and the mid-album respite for strings, "Beauty in Ruins," are as carefully orchestrated and exquisitely arranged as the most effective film score. The album's secret weapon, however, is that Lichtenstein turns out to be a surprisingly effective pop songwriter, with a particular knack for choruses that subtly insinuate themselves into the subconscious after only a couple listens.
Listen free to Camphor – Drawn to Dust (Daybreak, Deconstructed and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
Drawn to Dust is not a springtime album. Everywhere you look are piles of bones, And everyone you meet are piles of bones. But oh how inspiring, Oh how real is a typical sentiment expressed on this album - not exactly what you typically listen to while surrounded by newly blooming daffodils. Lichtenstein says that his songwriting for Camphor came about as an effort to explore music un-tethered from the strict emotional and storytelling requirements of film scores, and in some ways Drawn to Dust sounds like he just reversed the process, writing the movie for a film before a film exists rather than the other way around.
Listen to Drawn to Dust now. Listen to Drawn to Dust in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Drawn to Dust - Bones, Sundown, Beauty in Ruins and 11 more tracks from this album here for free. More albums by this artist. Count: 11. Views: 0. Drawn to Dust tracks.
Camphor is a David Sylvian compilation album released in 2002 as a companion to Everything and Nothing. The focus is on his instrumental work. The album, nonetheless, has two previously unreleased tracks: "The Song Which Gives the Key to Perfection" and "Camphor". Wave" has been cut to the last segment of the original song, so that the vocal parts have been deleted, and it has been orchestrated. In "Mother and Child", the vocal parts have been replaced by the trumpet
Now in late 2017, "Dust to Dust," marks the first new single from Circle of Dust's forthcoming 6th full-length, yet to be titled, studio-album.
Dust To Dust by Steve Roach & Roger King, released 05 May 1998 1. Gone West 2. A Daze Wage 3. A Bigger Sky 4. The Ribbon Rails of Promise 5. First Sunrise 6. Lost and Forgotten 7. Snake Eyes 8. Rain and Creosote 9. Ghost Train The western-ambient classic is back in stock. 20th anniversary of the release. What Drives A Man To Go West? "The music feels like torn leather chaps that have been out on the virtual-trail for a while, making Dust to Dust one of Roach's most melodic, yet gritty albums to date. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Purchasable with gift card. Compact Disc (CD) + Digital Album.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Guitar [Clang] – Jason Russo
|3||The Sweetest Tooth|
Backing Vocals [Harmony] – Lu Devore
Lyrics By – Max Avery Lichtenstein, Whip
Clarinet – Grasshopper
- Recorded At – Tin Drum Studios
- Recorded At – Clubhouse Recording Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tin Drum Productions, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Tin Drum Productions, LLC
- Licensed To – Friendly Fire Recordings
- Manufactured By – Friendly Fire Recordings
- Published By – Departure Music
- Pressed By – www.BellwetherMfg.com
- Bassoon – T.D. Ellis
- Cello – Peter Sachon
- Engineer [2nd Assistant] – Jon Sargent
- Engineer [Assistant] – James Ferri
- French Horn – Sharon Moe
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi (tracks: 3 to 5, 8, 9, 11,12), Max Avery Lichtenstein (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 7, 10, 13)
- Mixed By – D. James Goodwin* (tracks: 3 to 5, 8, 9, 11,12), Max Avery Lichtenstein (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 7, 10, 13)
- Performer – D. James Goodwin*, Jason Merritt, Jesse Sparhawk, Jon Natchez, Max Avery Lichtenstein, Ryan Smith , Tony Leva, Tony San Marco
- Producer – D. James Goodwin*, Jason Merritt, Max Avery Lichtenstein
- Recorded By – D. James Goodwin*, Max Avery Lichtenstein
- Trombone – Robert Carlson
- Trumpet – Ken Kraut
- Viola, Violin – David Gold
- Violin – Justin Smith
- Written-By, Arranged By – Max Avery Lichtenstein
NotesPackaged in a six-panel Digifile inside a yelloish semi-translucent wrapper.
Recorded at Tin Drum Studios in Cos Cob, C.T. and at the Clubhouse in Rhinebeck, N.Y.
(p) & (c) 2008 Tin Drum Productions., LLC
Manufactured under exclusive license by Friendly Fire Recordings (on the package)
Released under exclusive license by Friendly Fire Recordings (on the disc)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 656605494821
- Barcode (Text): 6 56605 49482 1
- Matrix / Runout: WWW.BELLWETHERMFG.COM 05098<7205>FFR009
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 812A
- Rights Society: ASCAP