Miles Davis - Doo-Bop download album
- Album: Doo-Bop
- FLAC: 1584 mb | MP3: 1441 mb
- Country: US
- Style: Instrumental, Fusion, Trip Hop, Contemporary Jazz
- Rating: 4.7/5
- Votes: 420
- Format: RA MOD AA MPC WAV MP2 AHX
Miles Davis - The Doo Bop Song from the album Doo-Bop I do not own this song.
With a few of my favourites songs from the album Doo Bop - Mystery - Fantasy. Special pictures made by photographer Aad Treijtel - The Netherlands.
Слушать песню Miles Davis – Doo-Bop онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве 320 kbps на телефон (андроид, айфон) вы можете на сайте YoSound.
Doo-Bop is the last studio album by American jazz trumpeter Miles Davis. It was recorded with hip hop producer Easy Mo Bee and released posthumously on June 30, 1992, by Warner Bros. The album was received unfavorably by most critics, although it won a Grammy Award for Best R&B Instrumental Performance the following year. The project stemmed from Davis sitting in his New York City apartment in the summer with the windows open, listening to the sound of the streets
Doo-Bop (CD, Album, Unofficial). Records (2). 7599-26938-2. Doo-Bop (Cass, Album).
Miles' teaming with producer Easy Mo Bee is a natural - more in league with England's acid jazz scene than anything in the trumpeter's recent canon. Those who've howled over the post-Bitches Brew work will find no solace here; instead, chalk this up as one of Miles' most entertaining efforts.
Miles Davis ( Doo-Bop 1991) - High Speed Chase 04:42. miles davis - the doo bop song (1991) 05:02. Miles Davis (1991 - Doo-Bop) - 04 - High speed chase 04:40. Miles Davis (1991 - Doo-Bop) - Mystery 03:57. Miles Davis (1991 - Doo-Bop) - Mystery (reprise) 01:28. Miles Davis (1991 - Doo-Bop) - 05 - Blow 05:06. Miles Davis (1991 - Doo-Bop) - 03 - Chocolate chip 04:38. Miles Davis 1991 Doo-Bop - 01 Mystery 03:58. Miles Davis (1991 - Doo-Bop) - 07 - Fantasy 04:38. Miles Davis 1991 Doo-Bop - 02 The Doo Bop Song 05:04. Miles Davis - The Doo Bop Song (1991 - Doo-Bop) 05:02
Miles Davis - The Doo-Bop Song. Download MP3. MP3 320Kbps, 1. 3 Mb MP3 64Kbps, . Mb. Miles Davis.
Doo-Bop was the last studio album legendary trumpet master Miles Davis worked on prior to his death in 1991. The album’s executive producer George Meltzer talked the start of this album in George Cole’s book The Last Miles: The Music of Miles Davis, 1980-1991: I remember sitting in his apartment one day and in summer and Miles – who hated air conditioning – had the windows open, even though it was like one hundred fifty degrees with one hundred and ten percent humidity.
Listen free to Miles Davis – Doo-Bop (Mystery, The Doo-Bop Song and more). Miles Davis (trumpet); . vocals); Easy Mo Bee (rap vocals). Engineers include: Kirk Yano, Bruce Moore, John McGlain. Recorded at Unique Recording, New York, New York. Records, Orig Year 1992 Street Date Jun 30, 1992 Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||The Doo-Bop Song
Featuring – A.B. Money, Easy Mo Bee, J.R.
|4||High Speed Chase||4:41|
Featuring – Easy Mo Bee
Featuring – Easy Mo Bee
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Australia
- Distributed By – Warner Music Australia
- Art Direction – Robin Lynch
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – A. Steuer*, Zane Giles*, Bruce Moore, Daniel Beroff, John McGlain, Kirk Yano, Randy Hall, Reggie Dozier*
- Executive-Producer, Producer [Associate] – Gordon Meltzer
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – D'Anthony Johnson (tracks: 1 to 3, 8, 9), Eric Lynch (tracks: 4, 6), Matthew "Boomer" Lamonica (tracks: 5), Roy Hendrickson (tracks: 7)
- Photography By [Front And Back Cover] – Annie Leibovitz
- Photography By [Miles And Easy Mo Bee] – Michael Benabib
- Producer – Easy Mo Bee
- Producer [Associate] – Matt Pierson
- Technician [Production Services] – Faith Newman, Linda Burke
- Technician [Technical Services] – Rodney Lucas
- Written-By – Donald Hepburn (tracks: 3), Easy Mo Bee, Larry Mizell (tracks: 4), Miles Davis
Notes"Mystery" contains a sample of "Running Away" by Chocolate Milk.
"The Doo-Bop Song" contains samples of Summer Madness" by Kool & The Gang, "The Fishing Hole (Theme from The Andy Griffith Show)" and "La-Di-Da-Di".
"Chocolate Chip" contains samples from "Bumpin' On Young Street" by Young-Holt Unlimited and "Thanks For Everything" by Pleasure.
"High Speed Chase" contains a sample of "Street Lady" as performed by Donald Byrd.
"Blow" contains a sample of "Give It Up Or Turn It Loose" by James Brown.
"Fantasy" contains a sample of "Love Pains" by Major Lance.
"Duke Booty" contains a sample of "Jungle Strut" by Gene Ammons
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-26938-2 0
- Matrix / Runout: 7599269382 6107100286 DW
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi LR11
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 7917
|9 26938-2||Miles Davis||Doo-Bop (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 26938-2||US||1992|
|7599-26938-2||Miles Davis||Doo-Bop (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Warner Bros. Records||7599-26938-2||Unknown|
|W4 9 26938||Miles Davis||Doo-Bop (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||W4 9 26938||US||1992|
|7599-26938-4||Miles Davis||Doo-Bop (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||7599-26938-4||Germany||1992|
|7599-26938-1||Miles Davis||Doo-Bop (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||7599-26938-1||Europe||1992|