Dillon Fence - [Living Room Scene] download album
Release group by Dillon Fence.
Крупнейший маркетплейс мебели, декора и света. 50 000 товаров и более 250 брендов!
Living Room Scene by Dillon Fence. Безопасный режим: выкл.
This album has an average beat per minute of 126 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 80/179 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Outside In. 1. Collapsis. Recent albums by Dillon Fence.
Dillon fence - I've got something for you Dillon Fence - One Bad Habit Dillon Fence - Living Room Scene Dillon Fence - Black Eyed Susan Dillon Fence - Safety Net Dillon Fence - Poor Poor Lon 17. Artist Dillon fence №3251735. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Dillon fence I've got something for you. 02:46. Dillon Fence One Bad Habit.
Find the song lyrics for Dillon Fence - Top Tracks. Dillon Fence - 'Living Room Scene'. Dillon Fence - Black-Eyed Susan. Dillon Fence (w/ Daniel Chavis) - "Living Room Scene".
Dillon Fence was an American rock band from Chapel Hill, North Carolina. They were active from the mid-1980s until 1995. The band released three full-length albums (Rosemary, Outside In and Living Room Scene) and two CD singles on Mammoth Records. They also released an EP "Dillon Fence" on their own label, Nocar. In 2004, MoRisen released their greatest hits CD, which included an EP of new material. They also released a 3-song EP entitled "Christmas" in 1991 . In December 2000, they regrouped for a 3-date tour and recorded a double-CD album Live at the Cat's Cradle. They also did summer reunion tours in 2004 and 2005 to support the greatest hits album. Greg Humphreys now leads a soul-funk group called Hobex. Scott Carle was in Collapsis (Cherry/Universal) in 2000.
14 tracks · 1 January 1994.
Outside In. Christmas. Listen to Dillon Fence now. Listen to Dillon Fence in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Formed in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States, Dillon Fence consisted of Greg Humphreys (vocals, guitar), Kent Alpin (guitar, vocals), Chris Goode (bass, vocals), and Scott Carle (drums)
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Living Room Scene|
|3||Queen Of The In-Between|
|4||The Right Road|
|6||High School Sap|
|7||Day After Tomorrow|
|8||Where's Your Kiss|
Piano – Mary S. HumphreysWritten-By – Greg Humphreys, Mary S. Humphreys
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mammoth Records
- Copyright (c) – Mammoth Records
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Distributed By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Engineered At – Ardent Studios
- Mixed At – Ardent Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Art Direction – Lane Wurster, Michael Holland
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Chris Goode
- Design [Graphic] – Chris Eselgroth
- Drums – Scott Carle
- Engineer [Second] – Jeffrey Reed*
- Engineer, Mixed By – Mark Freegard
- Executive-Producer – Jay Faires, Steve Balcom
- Guitar, Vocals – Kent Alphin
- Management – Gary Hobbib, High Noon Entertainment
- Management [Road] – Michael Leach
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Photography [Additional] – Jason Summers
- Photography [Band] – John Falls
- Producer – Mark Freegard
- Producer, Art Direction – Dillon Fence
- Vocals, Guitar – Greg Humphreys
- Written-By – Chris Goode (tracks: 8), Greg Humphreys (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12), Kent Alphin (tracks: 5, 11)
Notes(C)&(P) 1994 Mammoth Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 075679243423
- Rights Society: BMI
|7567-92434-2||Dillon Fence||[Living Room Scene] (CD, Album)||Mammoth Records||7567-92434-2||Europe||1994|
|92434-4||Dillon Fence||[Living Room Scene] (Cass)||Mammoth Records||92434-4||Indonesia||1994|
|92434-2||Dillon Fence||[Living Room Scene] (CD, Album)||Mammoth Records||92434-2||US||1994|
|none||Dillon Fence||"Living Room Scene" (Cass, Album, Promo)||Eastwest||none||UK||1994|
|MR 0093-2||Dillon Fence||[Living Room Scene] (CD, Album)||Mammoth Records||MR 0093-2||Canada||1994|