Radio 4 - Stealing Of A Nation download album
Stealing Of A Nation (CD). Stealing Of A Nation (CD). Radio 4. SHIPS FREE in .
Stealing of a Nation. Released September 7, 2004. 452. Stealing of a Nation Tracklist. 1. Party Crashers Lyrics. Stealing of a Nation Q&A. Ask us a question about this album. Top Stealing of a Nation scholars. Show all albums by Radio 4. Home.
Other Versions (5 of 9) View All. Cat.
For all this stylistic advancement, the band still retains a rock edge, however, best exemplified by "Absolute Affirmation," which wouldn't have sounded out of place on the first Strokes album.
The Radio 4 on Stealing of a Nation, the band’s latest, doesn’t appear to be the same group. Somehow, Radio 4 gradually expanded to five people and morphed into an ass-shaking dance party machine. No Reaction returns to the house-flavored pop sound that runs throughout the first half of the album, though the following song, Absolute Affirmation seems to have absolutely no drum programming and sounds like The Cure, of all things. It’s one of the simplest, most guitar-centric songs on Nation, which makes it one of the best tracks. (Give Me All Your) Money is not a Spinal Tap cover, but a maniacally-paced dance punk track with woo-woo hooks and the best use of vocal harmonies on the record.
Radio 4 Stealing of a Nation. Publish date: Aug 23, 2004. Updated on. May 2, 2018. On the heels of storming dancefloor hottie "Electrify," Radio 4 comes with the first entirely political dance punk album of the 2000s. It's hardly The Clash's Combat Rock and definitely no Public Enemy It Takes A Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back, but it has its charms, notably the echoing sonic stew of "No Reaction" and the Brit Pop touches and infectious bassline of "Transmission.
Retrieved January 25, 2016. Clarke, Betty (September 9, 2004). Radio 4, Stealing of a Nation". Retrieved January 25, 2016. Caramanica, Jon (October 28, 2004). Radio 4: Stealing of a Nations". Archived from the original on March 8, 2008. Miller, Derek (September 23, 2004). Radio 4 - Stealing of a Nation". Archived from the original on November 8, 2004.
Radio 4 - Party Crashers Lyrics. Artist: Radio 4. Album: Stealing of a Nation. Heyo! SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Well, I see you around town You got no time for dressing down The day's headlines, all suit you fine, oh You make your way right through the crowd.
Give Your Opinion on Stealing Of A Nation. Staff & Contributors // Site Forum // Contact us. Bands:.
Radio 4 - Stealing Of A Nation. What others are saying. Smashing Orange - Smashing Orange: CD, Album For Sale.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Drum Programming [Additional] – Jimmy Mullen
|3||State Of Alert||4:27|
|4||FRA Type I & II||3:08|
|5||The Death Of American Radio
Drum Programming [Additional] – Chris Annibell A.K.A. Osiris*
Vocals [Guest] – Freddy Frogs
|9||(Give Me All Your) Money||3:49|
|10||Shake The Foundation||3:47|
|11||Dismiss The Sound
Vocals [Guest] – Drieky Caprice
|12||Coming Up Empty||4:29|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – City Slang
- Copyright (c) – City Slang
- Copyright (c) – Labels Germany
- Licensed To – Labels Germany
- Recorded At – Excello Recording
- Recorded At – Seaside Lounge
- Mixed At – Cove City Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Mirror Image
- Mixed At – Lynch Mob Studio
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – EMI Uden
- Bass, Vocals [Vox] – Anthony Roman
- Drum Programming – Max Heyes*
- Drums – Greg Collins
- Effects [Sound Manipulation] – Nick Forte*
- Engineer – Max Heyes*, Phil Palazzolo, Tim Wills
- Engineer [Assistant] – Brian Harding , Kieran Pardias
- Graphics – Howard*, U-G-S.com
- Guitar, Vocals [Vox] – Tommy Williams
- Keyboards, Vocals [Vox] – Gerard Garone
- Management – Brian Long, Yes Know Management
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Percussion, Vocals – P.J. O'Connor*
- Producer, Mixed By – Max Heyes*
- Written-By – Radio 4
NotesEnhanced section includes the making of "Stealing Of A Nation" EPK (Electronic Press Kit).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 724347339004
- Barcode (Text): 7 24347 33900 4
- Label Code: LC 06853
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): EMI UDEN 5719580 @ 1 1-1-2-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): EMI UDEN 5719580 @ 1 1-1-4-NL
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2): IFPI L047
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 151B
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 15C9
|7243 571958 0 5, 20238-0, 5719580||Radio 4||Stealing Of A Nation (CD, Album, Enh, Promo)||Labels, City Slang, Labels||7243 571958 0 5, 20238-0, 5719580||Europe||2004|
|ASW 73390, 7243 4 73390 0 4||Radio 4||Stealing Of A Nation (CD, Album, Enh, Promo)||Astralwerks, EMI||ASW 73390, 7243 4 73390 0 4||US||2004|
|VJCP-68676||Radio 4||Stealing Of A Nation (CD, Album, Enh, Bon)||City Slang, Labels, Virgin||VJCP-68676||Japan||2004|
|none||Radio 4||Stealing Of A Nation (CDr, Album, Promo)||City Slang||none||Europe||2004|
|473473 0, 20238-0 ltd, 7243 4 73473 0 6||Radio 4||Stealing Of A Nation (2xCD, Album, Enh, Ltd)||City Slang, City Slang, Labels||473473 0, 20238-0 ltd, 7243 4 73473 0 6||Europe||2004|