Lester Young - And His Tenor Sax. Vol.1 download album
- Album: And His Tenor Sax. Vol.1
- FLAC: 1247 mb | MP3: 1399 mb
- Released: 1984
- Style: Swing
- Rating: 4.3/5
- Votes: 823
- Format: DTS MP1 MP4 ASF AC3 AAC AHX
BILLIE HOLIDAY, vocal, and LESTER YOUNG, tenor sax, on all all tracks, with . Relive the magic of Jazz legends Louis Armstrong, Duke Ellington, Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, Lester Young, Benny Goodman, Glenn Miller, Charlie Parker, Coleman Hawkins, Django Reinhardt, Lionel Hampton, Eddie Condon, Count Basie and many more
Исполнитель: Lester Paul Orchestra Альбом: Tenor Saxophone Mood Collection Страна: RCA, Japan Жанр: Easy Listening, Instrumental Год: 1975 Формат: mp3, 320 kbps Размер: 160 M. .
Recorded in Los Angeles: October, 1945 (A1 to A4); Early 1946 (A5 to B2); August, 1946 (B3 to B6). 'Lester Young and His Tenor Sax Vol. 1' on front cover and spine. The Complete Aladdin Sessions Vo. ' on back cover. Matrix, Runout (Runout A): M6 344178 2 801 M A 21. Matrix, Runout (Runout B): M6 344179 2 801 MB 21.
Here you can find more about the best web sites that offer free and paid solo transcriptions. If you are looking for a specific solo that you can’t find here or in these other sites,please DO NOT ask me if I know where you can find it,because I obviously don’t
His personnel around 1937 included: Lester Young and Herschel Evans (tenor sax), Freddie Green (guitar), Jo Jones (drums), Walter Page (bass), Earle Warren (alto sax), Buck Clayton and Harry Edison (trumpet), Benny Morton and Dickie Wells (trombone). p. 155. ^ Count Basie, 1985, p. 96. ^ "JAZZ A film by Ken Burns – PBS".
BVS. Saxy Women on Vinyl. BVS. Sittin' Down Vinyl. Roger Frechette - Sexy Sax, Vo.
You'll get to see how Lester worked his way into a tune. Good book for any improvisor. Sadly, some of my favourite tunes were not included.
Swing Gold Collection (Lester Young Vo. 1946-47). Lester Young and His Band. 4 more albums featuring this track. Swing Gold Collection (Lester Young Vo.
Blue Lester - Tenor Sax Lester Young (Theme & Solo). Jamey Aebersold Jazz: Tenor/Soprano Sax - Easy Tenor Saxophone Solos:. Blue Lester (Lester Young) - UtDocuments. Lester Young- "Lester Leaps In" Sax SoloDocuments.
|A2||Lester Blows Again|
|A3||These Foolish Things|
|A4||Jumpin' At Mesners|
|A5||It's Only A Paper Moon|
|A6||After You've Gone|
|B1||Lover, Come Back To Me|
|B2||Jammin' With Lester|
|B3||Lester Leaps In|
|B4||You're Driving Me Crazy|
|B5||She's Funny That Way|
- Distributed By – Pathé Marconi EMI
- Made By – Pathé Marconi EMI
- Pressed By – Pathé Marconi EMI, Chatou – 344178
- Pressed By – Pathé Marconi EMI, Chatou – 344179
- Printed By – Glory
- Alto Saxophone – Willie Smith (tracks: A5, A6, B1, B2)
- Bass – Curtis Counce (tracks: A5, A6, B1, B2), Red Callender (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A4, B3, B4, B5, B6)
- Cover – Grayson
- Drums – Chico Hamilton (tracks: B3, B4, B5, B6), Henry Tucker Green (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A4), Johnny Otis (tracks: A5, A6, B1, B2)
- Guitar – Freddie Green (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A4), Irving Ashby (tracks: B3, B4, B5, B6)
- Piano – Dodo Marmarosa (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A4), Joe Albany (tracks: B3, B4, B5, B6), Wesly Jones* (tracks: A5, A6, B1, B2)
- Reissue Producer – Michael Cuscuna
- Tenor Saxophone – Lester Young
- Trombone – Vic Dickenson (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, B1, B2)
- Trumpet – Howard McGhee (tracks: A5, A6, B1, B2)
NotesRecorded in Los Angeles: October, 1945 (A1 to A4); Early 1946 (A5 to B2); August, 1946 (B3 to B6).
'Lester Young and His Tenor Sax Vol. 1' on front cover and spine.
'The Complete Aladdin Sessions Vol.1' on back cover.
'Réédition 1983' on back cover and labels but release date is indeed 1984 according to legal deposit at BNF.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A): M6 344178 2 801 M A 21
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B): M6 344179 2 801 MB 21
- Price Code: PM 252
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL