James Gang - Thirds download album
코드판과 CD 쇼핑을 즐기고 James Gang 컬렉션을 완성하세요.
James Gang : Thirds,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Listen free to James Gang – Thirds (Walk Away, Yadig? and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Album · 1971 · 9 Songs.
The James Gang was an American rock band formed in Cleveland, Ohio in 1966. The band went through a variety of line-up changes until they recorded their first album as a power trio consisting of Joe Walsh (guitars, lead vocals), Tom Kriss (bass) and Jim Fox (drums). Dale Peters replaced Kriss on Bass for the band's second and third albums. The band had two hit songs, "Funk and "Walk Away", which continue to be popular on classic rock and AOR stations.
The band was on its last legs, rent by dissension as Walsh became the focus of attention, and the appropriately titled Thirds reflected the conflict. Among the nine original songs, four were contributed by Walsh, two each by bass player Dale Peters and drummer Jim Fox, and one was a group composition.
Thirds - Студийный альбом от James Gang. В альбом вошло 9 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 36:04. James Gang Tend My Garden with Lyrics in Description. James Gang - Midnight Man, Beacon Theater NYC 2006. Joe Walsh & The James Gang - Walk away (1971, HD). James Gang - Things I Could Be.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). If you love Joe Walsh, and I do, then you'll want this record, his final studio album with James Gang. The band were never the same again, despite the injection of great guitarists such as Tommy Bolin and Domenic Troiano. Walsh, of course, has made a handful of great solo records as well as three Eagles records. He clearly came out the winner in the split with The Gang. Get "Thirds" if you want a taste of what might have been. 2 people found this helpful.
The James Gang (band). More The James Gang (band) albums. Show all albums by The James Gang (band).
Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass – Dale*Drums – Jim*Guitar – Joe*Other [Train Wreck] – Joe*Vocals – Joe*Written-By – Walsh*
Double Bass [Upright] – Dale*Drums, Vibraphone – Jim*Electric Piano, Guitar – Joe*Written-By – Peters*, Fox*, Walsh*
|A3||Things I Could Be
Bass – Dale*Drums, Organ, Vocals – Jim*Guitar – Joe*Written-By – Fox*
|A4||Dreamin' In The Country
Bass, Vocals – Dale*Drums, Piano [Tack] – Jim*Guitar, Pedal Steel Guitar – Joe*Written-By – Peters*
|A5||It's All The Same
Bass – Dale*Drums – Jim*Guitar, Piano, Vocals – Joe*Written-By – Walsh*
Backing Vocals – Bob WebbBacking Vocals, Vocals [Solo 3rd Chorus] – Mary SterpkaBass, Backing Vocals – Dale*Drums – Jim*Guitar, Lead Vocals – Joe*Written-By – Walsh*
Bass – Dale*Drums – Jim*Electric Piano, Guitar, Vocals, Arranged By [Violin] – Joe*Written-By – Walsh*
|B3||White Man / Black Man
Backing Vocals – The Sweet InspirationsBass, Vocals – Dale*Drums – Jim*Guitar, Piano – Joe*Written-By – Peters*
|B4||Live My Life Again
Bass – Dale*Drums, Piano – Jim*Guitar, Vocals – Joe*Written-By – Fox*
- Record Company – E.M.I. Records
- Record Company – The Gramophone Co. Ltd.
- Manufactured By – The Gramophone Co. Ltd.
- Pressed By – The Gramophone Co. Ltd.
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Cleveland Recording
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Published By – Sidney Bron Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Pamco Music Inc.
- Published By – Homemade Music
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
- Made By – Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
- Arranged By [Horns] – Tom Baker
- Design [Back Cover Design] – Patrick Cullie, Tom Wright
- Design [Front Cover Design] – Barry Feinstein, Tom Wilkes
- Engineer – Bill Szymczyk, Eddie Youngblood, Ken Hamann
- Horns – Tom Baker And His Hashed-Out Jazz Freaks*
- Photography By – Phil Melnick*, Tom Wright
- Producer – Bill Szymczyk, The James Gang*
- Remix [Engineer] – Bill "Kilowatt" Szymczyk*
- Technician [Live Sound] – Don Gehman
NotesLightly textured sleeve with printed inner.
A Great name From ABC / Dunhill Records U.S.A.
Made in Gt Britain
S. Bron. MCPS. Britico. NCB
File under Popular : Pop Groups
E.M.I Records (The Gramphone Company Ltd) Hayes • Middlesex • England
Made and Printed in Great Britain
7107 TPS Printed and made by & Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
Pamco Music, Inc. / Homemade Music / BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, stamped): SPB 1038A - 1G
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, stamped): SPB 1038B - 1G
- Matrix / Runout (A-side label): SPB 1038 A
- Matrix / Runout (B-side label): SPB 1038 B
- Rights Society: MCPS. Britico. NCB
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other (Printer date code, rear of sleeve): 7107 TPS
|ABCX-721||James Gang||Thirds (LP, Album)||ABC Records||ABCX-721||US||1971|
|ABCX 721||James Gang||Thirds (LP, Album)||ABC Records||ABCX 721||US||1971|
|SPC 3770||James Gang Featuring Joe Walsh||James Gang Featuring Joe Walsh - Thirds (LP, Album, RE)||Pickwick||SPC 3770||US||1980|
|ABCSX-721||James Gang||Thirds (LP, Album)||ABC Records||ABCSX-721||Canada||1971|
|ABCX-721, ABCX 721||James Gang||Thirds (LP, Album, Club)||ABC/Dunhill Records, ABC/Dunhill Records||ABCX-721, ABCX 721||Canada||1971|