Hugh Cornwell - Guilty download album
Album · 1997 · 11 Songs. Guilty Hugh Cornwell.
Features Song Lyrics for Hugh Cornwell's Guilty album.
Album by Hugh Cornwell. Black Hair Black Eyes Black Suit. Endless Day Endless Night.
Guilty is a solo album by Hugh Cornwell released in 1997. The album was released in the US on 23 February 1999 on Velvel Records as Black Hair, Black Eyes, Black Suit with different artwork and two additional tracks: "Jesus Will Weep" and "Not Hungry Enough" and without "Five Miles High". Jesus Will Weep" (US issue bonus track). Black Hair Black Eyes Black Suit". Endless Day Endless Night".
By: Hugh Cornwell (1997, Rock). More albums from Hugh Cornwell: New Songs For King Kong by Hugh Cornwell. Dirty Dozen Live by Hugh Cornwell. Mayday by Hugh Cornwell. Wolf by Hugh Cornwell. Beyond Elysian Fields by Hugh Cornwell. Nosferatu by Hugh Cornwell. Hi Fi by Hugh Cornwell. Totem And Taboo by Hugh Cornwell. View all albums . Guilty. By: Hugh Cornwell (1997, Rock). 1. One Burning Desire.
Guilty (Cass, Album). Metal Mind Productions. Black Hair Black Eyes Black Suit (CD, Album).
Pictures, videos, biodata, and files relating to Guilty (Hugh Cornwell album) are also acceptable encyclopedic sources.
|1||One Burning Desire||4:40|
|3||Nerves Of Steel||4:21|
|4||Black Hair Black Eyes Black Suit||4:35|
|6||Endless Day Endless Night||4:19|
|7||Five Miles High||4:01|
|9||Long Dead Train||5:10|
|11||House Of Sorrow||5:50|
- Manufactured By – Disctronics S
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Recorded At – The Workhouse Studios
- Recorded At – Helicon Mountain Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Soundlab Studios, UK
- Designed At – Spot On
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Steve Lawrence
- Design [Art Design] – Al
- Drums, Percussion – Chris Bell
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ray Mascarenas
- Guitar, Banjo, Vocals, Written-By – Hugh Cornwell
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Phil Andrews
- Mastered By – Crispin Murray, Tim Young
- Photography By – Tim Kent
- Producer, Engineer, Percussion [Additional] – Laurie Latham
NotesRecorded at Soundlab UK, Helicon and The Workhouse.
Mixed through 1996 at The Workhouse.
Mastered at Metropolis Mastering.
CD is released in jewelcase box inside a carton slipcase with the postcard.
"Mad Fish - A Snapper Music Label"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 36551 25012 2
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): DISCTRONICS S SMACD 501 P 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L501
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 8768
|SMACD 501, SMMCD558||Hugh Cornwell||Guilty (CD, Album, RE)||Madfish, Madfish||SMACD 501, SMMCD558||UK||Unknown|
|MASS0464||Hugh Cornwell||Guilty (Cass, Album)||Metal Mind Productions||MASS0464||Poland||1997|
|SMMCD558||Hugh Cornwell||Guilty (CD, Album, RE)||Snapper Music||SMMCD558||UK||Unknown|
|SMA CD 501 P||Hugh Cornwell||Guilty (CD, Album, Promo, Car)||Madfish||SMA CD 501 P||UK||1997|
|63467-79766-2||Hugh Cornwell||Black Hair Black Eyes Black Suit (CD, Album)||Velvel||63467-79766-2||US||1999|