Wintersleep - The Great Detachment download album
When Wintersleep recorded its latest release, The Great Detachment, the Yarmouth, .
The Great Detachment.
Listen free to Wintersleep – The Great Detachment (Amerika, Santa Fe and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Redirected from The Great Detachment). Wintersleep is a Canadian indie rock band based in Halifax, Nova Scotia. The band received a Juno Award in 2008. In 2016 the members of Wintersleep are Paul Murphy, Loel Campbell, and Tim D'eon. Wintersleep formed in 2001 and released two albums with Dependent Music, a music label and artists' collective that began in Yarmouth, Nova Scotia in 1994.
The Great Detachment is the sixth album by Canadian indie rock band Wintersleep, released in 2016 on Dine Alone Records. The Great Detachment Q&A. Producers Tony Doogan & Wintersleep. Additional Vocals Jon Samuel, Julie Fader, Leah Timmins & 1 more. Assistant Art Director Lisa Vanderwyk.
The Great Detachment' is Wintersleep's first album in four years, and it re-connects with those fabled early recordings. Producer Tony Doogan was on hand to steer sessions at Halifax’s Sonic Temple, a familiar setting for the group. It's an atmospheric return, with the introspective yet spacious songwriting matched against some wonderful arrangements. Out on March 4th, it's a beautiful return from a group who simply deserve your attention. We are Wintersleep from Montreal, Nova Scotia and Toronto Kanada! Our new record is called The Great Detachment. The title is taken from the song 'Spirit', which is featured on the record. Though it’s not a concept album, detachment is a thread that weaves throughout the album lyrically- physical detachment, mental detachment, emotional detachment, moral detachment, detachment as a means of self-preservation and discovery, in all its lightness and weight.
The Great Detachment (LP, Album, Ltd, M/Print, Cle). The Great Detachment (Cass, Album, Car). The Great Detachment (LP, Album, Ltd, M/Print, Num, Gre).
Album · 2016 · 11 Songs. See All. The Great Detachment. Welcome to the Night Sky. 2007. This album has an average beat per minute of 143 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 104/206 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist The Great Detachment. BPM Profile The Great Detachment. Album starts at 146BPM, ends at 120BPM (-26), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Wintersleep. In the Land Of. 2019. Anthemic new album from the Juno Award-winning band from Halifax, NS! Two years in the making, the album marks a return to the organic approach of the band's earlier works that simultaneously sees them reaching new pinnacles of songwriting and production. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample).
|B11||Who Are You|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Tom Kotter Company
- Copyright (c) – The Tom Kotter Company
- Licensed To – Dine Alone Music Inc.
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 140298E
- Produced At – Sonic Temple Studio
- Recorded At – Sonic Temple Studio
- Recorded At – Breakglass Studios
- Recorded At – St. Bernard
- Recorded At – Basketball 4 Life
- Mixed At – The Boiler Room
- Mixed At – Castle Of Doom Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Art Direction – Wintersleep
- Band [Wintersleep] – Loel Campbell, Paul Murphy , Tim D'eon
- Bass – Anna Ruddick (tracks: A5), Dominic Aitchison (tracks: A5), Geddy Lee (tracks: B10), Mike Bigelow (tracks: A1 to A5, B7, B9 to B11)
- Design [Graphic Design] – Jud Haynes
- Effects [Swirls] – Brian Borcherdt (tracks: B10)
- Management [Uncredited] – Adrienne Butcher
- Mastered By – Steve Fallone
- Mixed By – Gus Van Go (tracks: A2 to A4, B8, B9, B11), Tony Doogan (tracks: A1, A5 to B7, B10), Werner* (tracks: A2 to A4, B8, B9, B11)
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Ursual Bear
- Photography By [Interior Photo] – Paul Schlemmer
- Producer, Recorded By – Tony Doogan, Wintersleep
- Tracking By [Additional Tracking] – Darren Van Niekerk, Graham Walsh, Jace Lasek, Liam O'Neil
- Vocals – Jon Samuel (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B9), Julie Fader (tracks: B11), Leah Timmins (tracks: A1, A4, B7), Melanie Stone (tracks: A1, A4, B7)
NotesInitial LPs had a mis-printed sleeve.
Includes a digital download card.
Includes a printed inner sleeve.
℗ & © 2016 The Tom Kotter Company
Produced and recorded at Sonic Temple in Halifax, NS.
Additional tracking by Darren Van Niekirk, Jace Lasek at Breakglass, Liam O'Neil at St. Bernard and Graham Walsh at Basketball4Life.
Tracks A2, A3, A4, B8, B9, B11 mixed at the Boiler Room.
Tracks A1, A5, B6, B7, B10 mixed at Castle of Doom.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 21826 01350 6
- Matrix / Runout: 140298E1/A
- Matrix / Runout: 140298E2/A
|DAV135||Wintersleep||The Great Detachment (LP, Album, Ltd, M/Print, Cle)||Dine Alone Records||DAV135||Canada||2016|
|DAT025||Wintersleep||The Great Detachment (Cass, Album, Car)||Dine Alone Records||DAT025||Canada||2016|
|DAV135||Wintersleep||The Great Detachment (LP, Album, Ltd, M/Print, Num, Gre)||Dine Alone Records||DAV135||Canada||2016|
|WI040001||Wintersleep||The Great Detachment (11xFile, FLAC, MP3, WAV, Album)||Dine Alone Records||WI040001||Canada||2016|
|DAV135||Wintersleep||The Great Detachment (LP, Album)||Dine Alone Records||DAV135||Canada||2016|