Kitaro - Kojiki download album
- Album: Kojiki
- FLAC: 1150 mb | MP3: 1501 mb
- Country: US
- Style: Ambient, New Age
- Rating: 4.6/5
- Votes: 679
- Format: AAC WAV AIFF FLAC DTS AC3 AUD
Track 7 from Kitaro's Kojiki. The picture is of cherry blossoms.
Redirected from Kojiki (Kitarō album)). Kojiki is an album by the new age artist Kitarō, which was nominated for a Grammy award in 1990. This album features the string section from the Skywalker Symphony, along with Kitaro's signature keyboard and flute sounds. It was released in 1990.
Domo Records, Inc. 73225-2. Kojiki (Cass, Album). Geffen Records, Geffen Records.
There are more classical elements on this record, and a more "composed" feel to the songwriting.
Kitarō (喜多郎), born Masanori Takahashi (高橋 正則) (February 4, 1953), is a Japanese recording artist, composer, record producer, and arranger noted for his tal music, and is often associated with and regarded as one of the most prominent musical acts of New-age music. He is the winner of a Grammy Award for Best New Age Album (Thinking of You (1999); with a record 16 nominations in the same category) and a Golden Globe Award for the Heaven & Earth (1993) original score.
Album · 1989 · 7 Songs. See All. The Essential Kitaro. Kitaro: The Best of Ten Years (1976-1986). Best of Silk Road (Remastered).
Kojiki is an album by the new age artist Kitarō, which was nominated for a Grammy award in 1990. It was released in 1990 Contents.
Kojiki is a music studio album recording by KITARO (Progressive ve Rock) released in 1990 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. 1. Hajimari (3:33) 2. Sozo (5:35) 3. Koi (6:30) 4. Orochi (7:07) 5. Nageki (5:45) 6. Matsuri (9:00) 7. Reimei (8:37).
Thinking of You. Kitaro. Symphony Live in Istanbul. Let Mother Earth Speak. Kitaro, Dennis Banks. The Ultimate Kitaro Collection : Silk Road Journey. Celestial Scenery : Heart Beat, Volume 10. Celestial Scenery : Galactic Flight, Volume 9.
- Copyright (c) – Amuse America, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Amuse America, Inc.
- Distributed By – MCA Distributing Corporation
- Manufactured By – DADC – DIDX-006709
- Published By – Publisher House Amuse
- Published By – Kitaro Music Publishing
- Published By – Brainstorm Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Kitaro's Studio
- Recorded At – Skywalker Sound
- Mixed At – Skywalker Sound
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – DADC – DIDX-006709
- A&R [A&R Coordinator] – Tom Zutaut
- Art Direction – Goofy Mori
- Bass [Skywalker Symphony Strings: Bass] – Jeff Neighbor, Mark Drury , Pat Klobas, Tim Spears*
- Bass [Skywalker Symphony Strings: Principal Bass] – Shinji Eshima
- Cello [Skywalker Symphony Strings: Cello] – Jenney Culp*, Sharon O'Conner*, Terry Adams , Thalia Moore
- Cello [Skywalker Symphony Strings: Principal Cello] – Dan Reiter
- Concept By – Goofy Mori
- Concertmaster [Skywalker Symphony Strings] – Jeremy Cohen, Nathan Rubin
- Design – Masakazu Hirao
- Engineer [At Skywalker Studio: Assistant Engineer] – Bob Edwards, M.T. Silva
- Engineer [At Sterling Sound: Assistant Engineer] – Noboru Katoh
- Executive-Producer – Hisashi Yamamoto, Yokichi "Kaicho" Ohsato*
- Illustration [Sumie Drawing] – Miyuki Ueda
- Management [Direction & Management] – Eiichi Naito, Kazuo Toyoda, Toshiyuki Etchu
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Music Director [Skywalker Symphony Strings] – Greg Sudmeier
- Musician [Additional Musician], Drums – Syoji Fujii
- Musician [Additional Musician], Electric Bass – Kohhachi Itoh
- Musician [Additional Musician], Guitar – Hiroshi Araki
- Musician [Additional Musician], Keyboards – Yasuo Ogata
- Musician [Additional Musician], Timpani – Hideo Funamoto
- Musician [Additional Musician], Violin – Steven Kindler
- Photography By – Jun Kobayashi , Kazunobu Yanagi
- Producer – Kitaro
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Reijiro Koroku
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Tom Flye
- Recording Supervisor [Musical Supervisor] – Reijiro Koroku
- Strings – Skywalker Symphony Strings*
- Text By [Translated By], Booklet Editor – Ronald Sternberg
- Viola [Skywalker Symphony Strings: Principal Viola] – Ruth Freeman
- Viola [Skywalker Symphony Strings: Viola] – Jim Hurley, Linda Ghidossi-DeLuca, Paul Erlich*, Roxanne Jacobson*
- Violin [Skywalker Symphony Strings: 1st Violin] – Adrienne Duckworth, Carol Schwamberger, Cliff Foster, Emily Van Valkenberg, Jim Shallenberger*, Jenny Amador, Sara Usher, Stefan Hersh, Steven Kindler
- Violin [Skywalker Symphony Strings: 2nd Violin] – Carla Picchi, Eline Van Den Ende, Irene Sazer, John Tenney, Ron Erickson*, Sharon Calonico*, Tristan Lehnert
- Violin [Skywalker Symphony Strings: Principal 2nd Violin] – Greg Mazmanian
- Written-By, Arranged By – Kitaro
NotesPackaged in standard jewel case with 12 page booklet which has the "Kojiki" and "Kitaro" words & ideograms printed with golden ink on its front cover.
Note: this is the MCA distributed version which is almost identical to this Warner Bros. manufactured version.
All songs published © 1990 Publisher House Amuse and Kitaro Music Publishing adm. by Brainstorm Music Inc. ASCAP
Recorded at Kitaro's Studio (Japan), Skywalker Studio (San Franscisco, CA).
Mixed at Skywalker Studio.
Mastered at Sterling Sound (New York City),
© 1990 Amuse America, Inc. Made in U.S.A.
Made in USA
℗ 1990 Amuse America, Inc.
Geffen Records, distributed in the United States by MCA Distributing Corporation.
Mfg. by DADC
Geffen Records, distributed in the United States by MCA Distributing Corporation. © ℗ 1990 Amuse America, Inc. Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 720642425527
- Barcode (Text): 7 2064-24255-2 7
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-006709 3
- SPARS Code: DAD
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|9 24255-2||Kitaro||Kojiki (CD, Album)||Geffen Records||9 24255-2||US||1990|
|73225-2||Kitaro||Kojiki (Remastered Deluxe Edition) (CD, Album, Dlx, RM + DVD-V)||Domo Records, Inc.||73225-2||US||2015|
|71063-2||Kitaro||Kojiki (CD, Album, RE, RM)||DOMO||71063-2||US||2010|
|JM 088||Kitaro||Kojiki (Cass, Album, Unofficial, Dol)||Jam||JM 088||Poland||Unknown|
|M5G 24255, W0327||Kitaro||Kojiki (Cass, Album)||Geffen Records, Geffen Records||M5G 24255, W0327||Indonesia||1990|