sPacemoNkey - The Karman Line download album
Album · 2014 · 9 Songs. The Karman Line SpaceMonkey.
The Karman Line - SpaceMonkey. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве. Исполнитель: SpaceMonkey. Чтобы добавлять треки в плейлисты, нужно авторизоваться.
sPacemoNkey’s debut album, The Karman Line, is entirely improvisational, and was recorded at Propeller Studio in Oslo. A lot of discussions about our direction. During the process a band suddenly crystallised, says Qvenild. The album was later completed, produced and mixed at Duper Studio in Bergen together with Jørgen Træen. The LP comes in a 180g audiophile pressing with gatefold sleeve and is limited to 500 copies.
Complete your sPacemoNkey collection. Blue Baboon And Carpenter. Meanwhile In A Galaxy Far Away. The album was later completed, produced and mixed at Duper Studio in Bergen together with Jørgen Træen
sPacemoNkey: The Karman Line by Eyal Hareuveni, published on April 26, 2014. sPacemoNkey is the duo project of Norwegian keyboards player Morten Qvenild, known from other innovative Norwegian bands as In The Country, Susanna and The Magical Orchestra and by his continuous work with vocalist Solveig Slettahjell, and drummer Gard Nilssen, one of the busiest musicians in the vibrant Norwegian scene, who plays in such outfits as Bushman's Revenge, AstroSonic, Trondheim Jazz Orchestra and. in the band of vocalist Susanne Sundfør
Listen to The Karman Line now. Listen to The Karman Line in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
The Karman Line '2014. 1. (00:07:14) sPacemoNkey - Aeronautics. 2. (00:04:29) sPacemoNkey - Chopping Wood In My Brand New Moon Boots. 3. (00:07:10) sPacemoNkey - Digital Cigarettes.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Chopping Wood In My Brand New Moon Boots||4:29|
Synthesizer [Modular Synthesizer] – Jørgen Træen
|5||Blue Baboon And Carpenter||3:46|
|7||Meanwhile In A Galaxy Far Away||3:59|
|8||Long Distance Call||6:22|
- Recorded At – Propeller Music Division, Oslo
- Recorded At – Nasjonal Jazzscene
- Recorded At – The Green Room, Oslo
- Mixed At – Duper Studio
- Mastered At – Duper Studio
- Design – Yokoland
- Drums, Gong [Gongs], Bells, Vibraphone, Electronics – Gard Nilssen
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Jørgen Træen
- Music By – Morten Qvenild (tracks: 2, 5, 9), sPacemoNkey (tracks: 1, 3, 6 to 8)
- Photography By – Aslak Gurholt's Photo Archive*
- Piano [Hyperpiano], Electronics, Programmed By [Programming] – Morten Qvenild
- Producer, Arranged By – sPacemoNkey
- Recorded By [Green Room (Additional Recordings)] – Morten Qvenild
- Recorded By [Nasjonal Jazzscene] – Daniel Mikael Wold* (tracks: 3)
- Recorded By [Propeller Music Division] – Andreas Horntveth*, Mike Hartung
NotesRecorded at Propeller Music Division, Oslo, 29.-31. October 2012.
"Digital Cigarettes" recorded at Nasjonal Jazzscene, Oslo, 01 November 2012.
Additional Recordings in Green Room
Promo in cardboard sleeve.
|HUBROCD2543||sPacemoNkey||The Karman Line (CD, Album)||Hubro||HUBROCD2543||Norway||2014|
|HUBROLP3543||sPacemoNkey||The Karman Line (LP, Album)||Hubro||HUBROLP3543||Norway||2014|