Susan Boyle - I Dreamed A Dream download album
From Album (Susan Boyle-I dreamed a dream).
I Dreamed a Dream is the debut studio album by Scottish singer Susan Boyle. It was released on 23 November 2009 by Syco Music in the United Kingdom, and by Columbia Records in the United States one day later. The album has sold almost 14 million copies worldwide.
I dreamed a dream in time gone by When hope was high and life worth living I dreamed that love would never die I prayed that God would be forgiving. Then I was young and unafraid And dreams were made and used and wasted There was no ransom to be paid No song unsung, no wine untasted. But the tigers come at night With their voices soft as thunder As they tear your hopes apart And they turn your dreams to shame. album: "I Dreamed A Dream" (2009). Wild Horses I Dreamed A Dream Cry Me A River How Great Thou Art You'll See Daydream Believer Up To The Mountain Amazing Grace Who I Was Born To Be Proud The End Of The World Silent Night. I Dreamed a Dream" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.
I Dreamed a Dream: The Susan Boyle Story was a one-off television special, starring Scottish singer Susan Boyle, produced for ITV, that aired on 13 December 2009 in the United Kingdom, reflecting the success that Susan Boyle has had since appearing on UK talent show Britain's Got Talent and since her debut album, I Dreamed a Dream, became the fastest selling debut album of all time. The show was presented by fellow Britain's Got Talent judge Piers Morgan
Susan Boyle- I dreamed a dream lyrics (CD Album). 02- I Dreamed A Dream - Susan Boyle (CD - 2009) 4:15. DJzFanzNFreakz, Myriad, Synature, blackbookpress, chjo, MannerHeikki, disneyfacts, , HundredShadesOfBlue, seehaas, Fundare, Loanesloan.
But the tigers come at night With their voices soft as thunder As they tear your hopes apart As they turn your dreams to shame. And still I dreamed he'd come to me That we would live the years together But there are dreams that cannot be And there are storms we cannot weather. I had a dream my life would be So different from this hell I'm living So different now from what it seemed Now life has killed the dream I dreamed. Ask us a question about this song.
He explained: "I know it is corny but that is the song that really introduced her to the world and I think it is really well suited to her voice. Before the world discovered her singing talents, Boyle lived an anonymous life in her small village in Scotland, caring for her aging mother and volunteering at Our Lady of Lourdes church . I Dreamed a Dream was the top-selling album of 2009 in the UK, which was a remarkable feat considering it wasn't released until November 23, 2009, and only had six weeks to overtake the runner-up, Lady Gaga's The Fame. In the US it was the second best seller of the year behind Taylor Swift's Fearless.
Because it's impossible to regard I Dreamed a Dream as other than a disappointment, with its routine, impassive versions of "Amazing Grace" and "Silent Night" supported by a slew of songs with supposed biographical resonance, such as "Proud", "Who I Was Born to Be" and Madonna's vengeful anthem of solitude "You'll See".
Features Song Lyrics for Susan Boyle's I Dreamed A Dream album. Album: I Dreamed A Dream. 1. I Dreamed A Dream. 2. Who Was I Born To Be.
I Dreamed a Dream stacked up extraordinary advance sales (and has broken 2009 records since its release), rejuvenated the box office of Les Misérables and looks set to dominate the singles and album charts over Christmas time, highlighted by her inclusion of the carol, Silent Night. Boyles’s singing is of the moment, which began with her appearances on Britain’s Got Talent. With this album Boyle has achieved a transformation from a performer on a talent show to a first-class recording artist not unworthy of her prestigious label. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Mick Jagger/Keith Richards*
|2||I Dreamed A Dream
Written-By – Boublil*, Schönberg*, Kretzmer*
|3||Cry Me A River
Drums – Ralph SalminsVibraphone [Vibes] – Frank RicottiWritten-By – Arthur Hamilton
|4||How Great Thou Art
Written-By – Stuart K. Hine
Written-By – David Foster, Madonna Ciccone*
Written-By – John C. Stewart*
|7||Up To The Mountain
Written-By – Patricia J. Griffin*
Written-By – Traditional
|9||Who I Was Born To Be
Bass – Steve PearceWritten-By – Audra Mae, Johan Fransson, Tim Larsson, Tobias Lundgren
Written-By – Andy Hill, Steve Mac , Wayne Hector
|11||The End Of The World
Written-By – Arthur Kent, Sylvia Dee
Written-By – Traditional
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Simco Limited
- Copyright (c) – Simco Limited
- Licensed To – Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited
- Distributed By – Columbia Records
- Published By – ABKCO Music, Inc.
- Published By – Alain Boublil Music Ltd
- Published By – Chappell & Co.
- Published By – Harmony Grace Publishing
- Published By – Mana Music, Inc.
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Webogirl Publishing
- Published By – Peermusic Ltd.
- Published By – One Four Three Music
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Almo Music
- Published By – One Big Love
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Public Domain
- Published By – amaeb
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Scandinavia AB
- Published By – San Remo Live Music
- Published By – Sony/ATV Tunes LLC
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing (UK) Ltd.
- Published By – Peermusic III, Ltd.
- Published By – Rokstone Music Ltd.
- Published By – Music Sales Corp.
- Recorded At – Rockstone Studios
- Mixed At – Rockstone Studios
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – Sphere Studios
- Recorded At – Rockstone Studios
- Arranged By [Strings], Piano, Organ [Hammond] – Dave Arch
- Backing Vocals – Mack McKenna
- Choir – LJ Singers
- Choir [Led By] – Lawrence Johnson
- Contractor [Strings] – Isobel Griffiths
- Coordinator [Album] – Nicki L'Amy
- Copyist – John Baker
- Drums – Chris Laws (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 12)
- Engineer – Dan Pursey*
- Engineer, Other [Pro Tools] – Chris Laws
- Guitar – John Paricelli*
- Keyboards, Synth – Steve Mac
- Leader [Strings] – Rolf Wilson
- Mixed By – Ren Swan
- Producer, Arranged By, Piano – Steve Mac
- Recorded By [Shpere Sessions] – Ronan Phelan
- Recorded By [Strings, Asissted By] – Fiona Cruickshank, Nick Cervonaro
- Recorded By [Strings] – Chris Barrett, Geoff Foster, Steve Orchard
1 - ABKCO Music, Inc. (BMI)
2 - Alain Boublil Music Ltd (ASCAP)
3 - Chappell & Co. o/b/o itself and Harmony Grace Publishing (ASCAP)
4 - Mana Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
5 - Wb Music Corp. o/b/o itself and Webo Girl Publishing (ASCAP); Peermusic Ltd. o/b/o One Four Three Music (BMI)
6 - Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc. (BMI)
7 - Almo Music o/b/o One Big Love (ASCAP); Almo Music Corp. (ASCAP)
8 - Public Domain
9 - Wb Music Corp. o/b/o AMAEB (ASCAP); WB Music Corp. o/b/o Warner Chappell Music Scandanavia AB (STIM)
10 - San Remo Live Music (ASCAP); Sony/ATV Tunes LLC (ASCAP) o/b/o Sony/ATV Music Publishing (UK) Ltd. (PRS); Peer Music III, Ltd. o/b/o Rokstone Music Ltd. (BMI)
11 - Music Sales Corporation (ASCAP)
12 - Peer Music III, Ltd. o/b/o/ Rokstone Music Ltd. (BMI)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 886975982921
|88697 59829 2||Susan Boyle||I Dreamed A Dream (CD, Album)||Syco Music, Columbia||88697 59829 2||US||2009|
|SICP 2485||Susan Boyle||I Dreamed A Dream (CD, Album)||Syco Music||SICP 2485||Japan||2009|
|88697 59829 2||Susan Boyle||I Dreamed A Dream (CD, Album)||Syco Music, Columbia, Sony Music||88697 59829 2||Canada||2009|
|88697554542||Susan Boyle||I Dreamed A Dream (CD, Album)||Syco Music, Sony Music||88697554542||Thailand||2009|
|none||Susan Boyle||Album Instrumentals (CDr, Promo)||Syco Music||none||UK||2009|