Toby Foyeh - Here I Come download album
- Album: Here I Come
- FLAC: 1717 mb | MP3: 1433 mb
- Style: Boogie, Disco, Funk
- Rating: 4.5/5
- Votes: 592
- Format: MP4 TTA WAV MOD ADX WMA AUD
An instrumental tale of an innocent African man's encounter with the United States Police, trying not to become front page news.
Listen to music from Tobey Foyeh like Ore Mi. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Tobey Foyeh.
Lust in Your Eyes - Toby. Striker (CruiseR Project RMX) - Toby. I was made to love you - toby - toby.
California Here I Come is a live album by jazz pianist Bill Evans. It was recorded in 1967, but not released on the Verve label until 1982 as a double LP. It peaked at number 12 on the Billboard Jazz Album charts in 1983 and was reissued on CD in 2004.
Here I Come is a reggae album by Barrington Levy. The music was recorded at Channel One Studios in Kingston, Jamaica. The track "Here I Come," from this album, is featured in Saints Row 2 and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.
Heavy Metal Ben Jackson Group. Lista de los grupos Heavy Metal Ben Jackson Group Here I Come. añadir las palabras del álbum. 4. The Bold One. 04:09.
Here I come to have fun, better fucking run Told you that I am never fucking done Fear no one, here I come, better grab a gun Until I die, I'm never fucking done
Top Songs By Toby Foyeh. 1. Ore Mi. Toby Foyeh.
|A1||I'm On Fire|
|A3||Love Coming Our Way|
|B3||Time Is Moving On|
- Recorded At – Free Range Studios
- Recorded At – Hillside Studio
- Recorded At – The Lodge
- Published By – Kamelion Music
- Printed By – Tabs Press Ikeja
- Backing Vocals – Claire Nielson , Dorothy Patterson, Jenny Eveams*, Morris Michael
- Bass Guitar – Greg Straughan
- Composed By, Arranged By, Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Guitar [Tenor], Piano, Synth, Percussion, Handclaps, Producer – Toby Foyeh
- Congas, Percussion, Handclaps – Mamadi Kamara
- Design [Cover] – Peter Okoloba
- Drums – Errol Kennedy
- Engineer – Marcellus Frank
- Guitar [Tenor], Strings, Synth, Percussion, Handclaps, Producer – Jake Sollo
- Keyboards – Adrian Reid
- Rhythm Guitar – Francois Cuffy
- Saxophone – Slim Hobart
- Trumpet – Frank Charlton
NotesMany thanks to the following people who have helped me during the course of my career: My Father Chief B. Foyeh, My Mum, My brothers, Glen Warren Ghanabam B, Jennings, C. Juselius, Bola Ige, D. Jarosz, Howard University Music Department, Berklee College of Music, Boston, Jake Sollo, B. Abodetin and my final thanks to Almighty God.
P.S. Toby Foyeh is a Film Directing graduate of Howard University, Washington DC and a foundation member of Hugh Masakela's Ojah Band.