Berlin - Count Three & Pray download album
BPM Profile Count Three & Pray. Album starts at 139BPM, ends at 103BPM (-36), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing).
Listen free to Berlin – Count Three & Pray (Will I Ever Understand You, You Don't Know and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Count Three & Pray is the fourth studio album by American new wave band Berlin. It was released on October 13, 1986, by Geffen Records. The album spawned four singles, including "Take My Breath Away", which was featured in the film Top Gun. The single topped the Billboard Hot 100 and won the Academy Award for Best Original Song in 1986. All tracks written by John Crawford, except where noted. All tracks produced by Bob Ezrin, except where noted.
Count Three & Pray. Modifier l'album Reporter une erreur. Liste des groupes New-Wave Berlin Count Three & Pray. ajouter les paroles de l'album. Ajouter un fichier audio. Nom du groupe Berlin. Nom de l'album Count Three & Pray. Date de parution 13 Octobre 1986. Style MusicalNew-Wave. Membres possèdant cet album6. 1. Will I Ever Understand You. 04:42.
Will I Ever Understand You. You Don't Know. Sex Me, Talk Me. Pink And Velvet. 2 Take My Breath Away. 3 When Love Goes To War. Еще альбомы Berlin. Shaking the Blues Away. A Music Collection: Hallelujah!
Count Three & Pray. Count Three & Pray. Seeing Berlin live many times, they have a bunch of stuff that didn't even make it to these albums. Just thankful that we have this album Count Three and Pray documented so we may enjoy it for years to come.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Will I Ever Understand You
Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Bob EzrinRecorded By, Mixed By – David TickleWritten-By – John Crawford
|A2||You Don't Know
Koto, Biwa – Osamu KitajimaProducer – BerlinProducer, Keyboards, Programmed By [Keyboards] – Andy RichardsProducer, Mixed By – Bob EzrinRecorded By – Ted HaytonShakuhachi – Masakazu YoshizawaWritten-By – John Crawford
Mixed By – Mike ShipleyProducer, Recorded By – Bob EzrinRecorded By – David TickleWritten-By – Rob Brill
Mixed By – Mike ShipleyProducer, Recorded By – Bob EzrinRecorded By – David TickleWritten-By – John Crawford, Matt Reid, Rob Brill, Terri Nunn
|A5||Take My Breath Away
Mixed By – Brian ReevesProducer, Mixed By, Written-By – Giorgio MoroderWritten-By – Tom Whitlock
Producer – BerlinProducer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Bob EzrinRecorded By, Mixed By – David Tickle
|B2||When Love Goes To War
Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Bob EzrinRecorded By – David TickleWritten-By – John Crawford
Producer – BerlinRecorded By, Mixed By – Bob Ezrin, David TickleWritten-By – Brian Fairweather
|B4||Sex Me, Talk Me
Mixed By – Mike ShipleyOrchestra [Orchestration] – Richard NilesPercussion – Louis Jardin*Producer – Berlin, Bob EzrinProducer, Keyboards, Programmed By [Keyboards] – Andy RichardsRecorded By – Ted HaytonWritten-By – John Crawford
|B5||Pink And Velvet
Bass [Fretless] – Patrick O'HearnProducer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Bob Ezrin, David TickleWritten-By – Ric Olsen, Terri Nunn
- Manufactured By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Distributed By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Backing Vocals – George Merrill, John Lee Batdorf*, Lance Ellington, Tessa Niles, The Art Damage Choir, William Batstone
- Design – Janet Levinson
- Guitar – Alan Murphy, David Gilmour, Elliot Easton, Gene Black, Gregg Wright, Kane Roberts, Steve Dougherty, Ted Nugent
- Keyboards – Bob Ezrin (tracks: A1, A3 to B3, B5), Greg Kuehn (tracks: A1, A3 to B3, B5), Jun Sato (tracks: A1, A3 to B3, B5), Matt Reid (tracks: A1, A3 to B3, B5), Peter Robinson (tracks: A1, A3 to B3, B5)
- Mastered By [Original] – Steve Marcussen*
- Photography [Other] – Rob Nunn
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Dean Chamberlain
- Photography By [Other] – Matthew Rolston
- Production Manager – Robert (Ringo) Hrycyna*
- Programmed By [Synclavier] – Gary Barlough
- Recorded By [Additional] – Bob Mithoff, Dave Concors, Michael Rosen , Peter Lewis, Russ Castillo, Steve Strassman*, Tom Whitlock
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Charlie Brocco, Jeff Bennett , Paul Gomersall, Robin Lain*, Steve Lyon, Tom Nist
NotesRecorded at One on One, Village Recorder, Producers I and II, Amigo Studios, The Manor, Air Studios in London.
Mixed at One on One, Village Recorder, Producers I and II, Amigo Studios, A&M Studios, Master Contol, and Oasis Studios.
Released with inner lyric sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-24121-1 7
|GHS 24121||Berlin||Count Three & Pray (LP, Album)||Geffen Records||GHS 24121||US||1986|
|M5G 24121||Berlin||Count Three & Pray (Cass, Album, Club)||Geffen Records||M5G 24121||US||1986|
|9 24121-2, 2-24121||Berlin||Count Three And Pray (CD, Album, RE)||Geffen Records, Geffen Records||9 24121-2, 2-24121||US||1997|
|M5G 24121||Berlin||Count Three And Pray (Cass, Album, AR,)||Geffen Records||M5G 24121||US||1986|
|830 586-1||Berlin||Count Three & Pray (LP, Album)||Mercury||830 586-1||Brazil||1986|