Ultra Violent Lights - Here In Filth download album
- Album: Here In Filth
- FLAC: 1507 mb | MP3: 1144 mb
- Released: 2009
- Style: Indie Rock, Classic Rock
- Rating: 4.1/5
- Votes: 920
- Format: DMF AUD APE VOC VQF MIDI ADX
The Spell (NYC) by Ultra Violent Lights taken from their album Here in Filth.
God Again, taken from New Project's Ultraviolent Light album. Artwork by Paul Allender (Cradle of Filth), Produced by Dan Turner, Photos by Tina Korhonen.
Ultra Violent Lights: все альбомы, включая Here in Filth.
Explore releases from the Ultra Violent Lights label. Discover what's missing in your discography and shop for Ultra Violent Lights releases. Ultra Violent Lights. Here In Filth (CD, Album, Dig).
That’s when Ultra Violent Lights take the stage. Ralph’s is a pretty well-known venue in Worcester and the surrounding scenes. It maintains a certain kind of charm in spite of (or perhaps because of) the hodgepodge, outdated décor and dingy, dimly lit atmosphere. Don’t be misled by the word Diner in the venue’s name; people don’t generally come here to eat. There are literally only 3 things on the menu: burgers, veggie burgers, and chili. I’m here tonight to talk to the Brooklyn based trio Ultra Violent Lights about their live gear and the approach they took when recording their debut album, Here in Filth. Before they go on, Nick lets me hop onstage and check out what kind of gear they brought all the way from Newark, NJ where they had driven in from about an hour before I pulled in.
Ultra Violent Lights went into the studio with longtime friend, manager Aaron Rubin, intent on making a record.
Information for album "Here In Filth": Ultra Violent Lights. See how any two items in our family tree are related. You can connect any combination of bands, albums, or artists.
Release group by Ultra Violent Lights.
The Spell (Nyc) song from the album Here In Filth is released on Dec 2010. The duration of song is 04:04. This song is sung by Ultra Violent Lights.
UltraViolent, Pine Grove, Pennsylvania. Just four dudes with raw energy and some cool ass lights. Directed by Eric DiCarlo of SquareUp Studios. FFO: Five Finger Death Punch, Stone Sour, Hellyeah.
|2||Spider Eat The Flies|
|3||Some Kind Of Season|
|5||Here In Filth|
|6||In Lieu Of Pay|
|7||The Spell (NYC)|
|8||A Martyr In Me|
|9||Buried At The Bottom Of Silverlake|
|10||Thick As Thieves|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ultra Violent Lights – 2009
- Copyright (c) – Ultra Violent Lights – 2009
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Command! Music – 2009
- Copyright (c) – Command! Music – 2009
- Copyright (c) – Feast Of Snakes Music (ASCAP) – 2008
- Distributed By – Command! Music
- Recorded At – Jankey Studios, San Diego, CA
- Mastered At – Lurssen Mastering
- Artwork By – Adam Lewis
- Bass, Guitar, Vocals – Adam Lewis
- Drums – Hayden Scott, Robi Gonzalez
- Lead Vocals, Guitar, Bass – Nick Faiella
- Photography By – Tom Neal
- Vocals – Ilan Rubin
- Written By – Adam Lewis, Nick Faiella
NotesProduced. Engineered. Mixed by: Aaron Rubin
Management: Aaron Rubin at Command! MGMT
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 44185 05322 8
- Matrix / Runout: MUA0252 DISC MAKERS