Michel Butor, Henri Pousseur - La Rose Des Voix download album
- Album: La Rose Des Voix
- FLAC: 1589 mb | MP3: 1386 mb
- Released: 1985
- Style: Contemporary
- Rating: 4.3/5
- Votes: 831
- Format: MIDI DXD AUD RA FLAC VQF TTA
Michel Butor, Linda Hirst, Omar Ebrahim, Fabrizio Cassol, Michel Massot & Arnould Massart - Studio CRFMW (Centre de Recherche et de Formation Musicale de Wallonie) & Orchestre Philharmonique de Liège, Pierre Bartholomée.
Information on Henri Pousseur & Michel Butor.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet.
Michel Butor, Henri Pousseur. Paysages Planétaires.
Интернет-магазин yoox. Огромный выбор одежды обуви и аксессуаров
la rose de voix" was is an amazing collaborative work, conceived by its two authors as a musical meeting of the music from the four corners of the earth. A complex work for four speakers, four vocal quartets, four choirs and eight instruments; (in collaboration with Michel Butor); double bass, clarinet, tuba, saxophone, accordian, guitar, piano, 2 percussion.
Henri Pousseur (23 June 1929 – 6 March 2009) was a Belgian composer, teacher, and music theorist. Pousseur was born in Malmedy and studied at the Academies of Music in Liège and in Brussels from 1947 to 1952, where he joined the group called Variations associated with Pierre Froidebise. It was in this group that he first became familiar with the music of Anton Webern and other 20th-century composers.
Belgian modern composer Henri Pousseur wrote well over 100 works in a variety of styles, and served as a music educator for several decades. By the time he was finished with his music studies in the early '50s, Pousseur was already active in avant-garde music, influenced by and creating music not unlike that of Stockhausen and Berio. Pousseur's works included serial music, experimental operas like "Electre" (1961), and electronic music such as "Scambi" (1957).
Listen to music from Henri Pousseur & Michel Butor like Carillon Brabançon, Labra d'Or & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Henri Pousseur & Michel Butor. Henri Pousseur & Michel Butor. Overview (current section).
Learn more about the composer Henri Pousseur, his life and work! In addition you can find audio samples, performances and music. Among their twenty-odd works are Votre Faust, 1961–68, La Rose Des Voix, 1982, Le Sablier Du Phenix, 1994, et. Pousseur taught in Germany, Switzerland, and the United States, and then at the University and Conservatory of Liège from 1970 onwards, where he also founded the Centre de recherches et de formation musicales de Wallonie. As director of the Conservatory from 1975, he brought a fresh wind to musical pedagogy and, in a larger context, to the musical life of his city.
|A||La Rose Des Voix||26:35|
|B||La Rose Des Voix||23:02|
- Lacquer Cut At – Foon
- Bass, Accordion – Francis Danloy
- Choir – Amaryllis , Jehan Lebel, La Marlagne, Les Compagnons Du Champeau, L´Ensemble Vocal
- Clarinet – Jean-Pierre Peuvion
- Conductor [Amaryllis] – Monique Biname
- Conductor [Générale] – Henri Pousseur
- Conductor [Jehan Lebel], Liner Notes – Jacques Fourgon
- Conductor [La Marlagne] – Jacques Derhet
- Conductor [Les Compagnons Du Champeau] – Emmanuel Poire
- Conductor [L´Ensemble Vocal] – Marie-Claude Remy
- Drums – Antoine Cirri, Michel Debrulle
- Graphics – J. Van Audenhaege*
- Guitar – Jean-Pierre Urbano
- Keyboards – Denis Pousseur
- Narrator – Amid Chakir, Françoise Walot, Marianne Pousseur, Michel Butor
- Photography By – André Villers
- Producer – Daniel Sotiaux
- Saxophone – Pierre Vaiana
- Soloist [Vocal] – Alex Magri, Anne Van Outryve, Anne-Marie Rogiest, Betty Van Den Berghe, Chris Nieuwenhuysen, Dominique Verkinderen, Frits Hofsteenge, Frits Vanhulle, Jan Depuydt, Jos Bekker, Lieve Monbaliu, Marc Barbier, Philippe Poot, Philippe Van Isacker, Pieter Coene, Stéphane Leys*
- Technician – Jean Lambert , Jean-Claude Otter, Léon Gueuens, Vincent Glasmacher
- Trombone – Garrett List
NotesComes with lp-sized insert.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): IGL 028-A₁
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): IGL 028-B₁
- Rights Society: SABAM ™