The New Mastersounds - Out On The Faultline download album
Album: Out On the Faultline Track: 2 of 11 Title: Way Out West Artist: The New Mastersounds Label .
Album · 2012 · 11 Songs. More By The New Mastersounds.
Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Please download one of our supported browsers. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated?
Out on the Faultline.
Listen free to The New Mastersounds – Out On The Faultline (You Mess Me Up, Way Out West and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
The New Mastersounds. You Mess Me Up, 02:08. twenty one pilots Stressed Out. Радио DLS FM. Chicago Hard to Say I'm Sorry, Get Away.
Out On The Faultline is not just an album, it's also a time machine. It goes backwards and forwards, connecting us with many different eras in music history. It's our window into the past, one that allows us to familiarize ourselves with the trends and styles of a changing America. Despite being a British group, The New Mastersounds garner their inspiration from various American musicians and genres that reflect the evolution of music.
The band's 8th Studio Album was released on Monday November 5th 2012 on One Note Records, the band's own imprint, and also in Japan on CD & Digital through their partners P-Vine Records. The record was recorded in San Francisco and Oakland California, co-produced by Eddie Roberts & Milton Davis, and features guest performances by the Jazz Mafia Horns and Papa Mali, as well as a smattering of tasteful vocal stylings from the band. Other Versions (2 of 2) View All. Cat.
Artist: The New Mastersounds. Album: Out On the Faultline. Format: MP3 320Kbps, FLAC. Joe Cohen) 06 – Welcome to Nola (Feat. Papa Mali) 07 – Summercamp 08 – Redwood Jungle (Feat. Jazz Mafia Horns) 09 – Each to Their Own 10 – Make Up Your Mind 11 – Turncoat. FLAC (286 mb): turbobit: download.
Artist: The New Mastersounds Title Of Album: Out On The Faultline Year Of Release: 2012 Label: One Note Records Genre: Funk Jazz Soul Format: MP3 Bitrate: CBR 192 kBits Total Time: 43:23. Tracklist: 0. ou Mess Me Up 02. Way Out West 03. Yo Momma 04. Mission Creep 05.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||You Mess Me Up||2:09|
|2||Way Out West||3:15|
Featuring – Joe Cohen
|6||Welcome To NOLA
Featuring – Papa Mali
Featuring – Jazz Mafia Horns*
|9||Each To Their Own||6:55|
|10||Make Up Your Mind||2:40|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – One Note Records
- Copyright (c) – One Note Records
- Published By – Big World Publishing
- Published By – Papa Mali Music
- Recorded At – Faultline Studios
- Recorded At – Elevation HQ
- Recorded At – Rhythm Shack
- Recorded At – Scanhope Studios
- Mastered At – The Loft, Yorkshire
- Designed At – Jelly Jazz
- Bass, Vocals – Pete Shand
- Design [Sleeve], Typography – Pete Isaac
- Drums, Vocals – Simon Allen
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Lucas Boilon, Yosh!*
- Engineer [Assistant Recording] – Adam Willumsen, Amy Snyder , Dan Hoyt, Heather Konzman, Roberto Pagano
- Engineer [Recording] – Ben Bernardi*, Milton Davis
- Guitar, Tambourine, Vocals – Eddie Roberts
- Horns – Jazz Mafia Horns* (tracks: 8)
- Mastered By – Richard Kimmings
- Organ, Piano, Keyboards [Clavinet], Vocals – Joe Tatton
- Painting [Cover] – Frederick Wright
- Producer – Eddie Roberts, Milton Davis
- Recorded By [Additional Keyboards] – Joshua Fairman
- Recorded By [Papa Mali's Vocal] – Jake Eckert
- Recorded By [Vocals, Horns & Additional Percussion] – Milton Davis
- Tenor Saxophone – Joe Cohen (tracks: 5), Joe Cohen (tracks: 8)
- Trombone – Adam Theis (tracks: 8)
- Trumpet – Mike Olmos (tracks: 8)
- Voice [Spoken Word] – Papa Mali (tracks: 6)
- Written-By – Adam Theis (tracks: 8), Eddie Roberts, Joe Tatton, M. Welbourne* (tracks: 6), Peter Shand*, Simon Allen
NotesRecorded at Faultline Studios in San Francisco, CA.
Mastered at The Loft.
Vocals, horns & additional percussion recorded at Elevation HQ in Oakland, CA.
Papa Mali's vocals recorded at Rhythm Shack Studios in New Orleans, LA.
Additional keyboards recorded at Scanhope Studios in Denver.
All tunes published by Big World Publishing (PRS)
Except: "Welcome To NOLA" - Published by Papa Mali Music / Big World Publishing (PRS).
Cover painting: Frederick Wright, 'San Andreas Fault', 1985 (detail), oil on canvas, 48 x 60 inches © The Estate of Frederick Wright, reproduced by permission. Collection Louis Stern Fine Arts.
In Digipak case.
℗ & © 2012 One Note Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 050580 997257
- Barcode (String): 5050580997257
- Matrix / Runout: ONRCD015 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LY34
- Mould SID Code: IFPI AEW22
|ONRLP015||The New Mastersounds||Out On The Faultline (LP, Album)||One Note||ONRLP015||UK||2012|
|none||The New Mastersounds||Out On The Faultline (11xFile, AAC, Album)||One Note||none||UK||2012|