Paul McCartney - Press To Play download album
Слушать песню Paul McCartney – Press to Play (1986) full album онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве (320 кбит/с) на телефон (Android, Iphone) вы можете на сайте MusicId. ru, а также другие популярные треки и рингтоны.
Paul McCartney 1986 Press To Play скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве, либо слушайте песню Paul McCartney - Press, Paul McCartney - Good Times Coming/Feel The Sun, Paul McCartney - Talk More Talk, Paul McCartney - Only Love Remains, Paul McCartney - Prett.
1970 8 мая 1970 года в Англии вышел последний битловский студийный альбом, Let It Be.
2001 11 сентября 2001 года, находясь в аэропорту имени Кеннеди, стал свидетелем террористической атаки на Всемирный торговый центр.
Press to Play is the sixth solo studio album by English musician Paul McCartney, released in August 1986. It was McCartney's first album of entirely new music since Pipes of Peace in 1983, and his first solo album to be issued internationally by EMI following a six-year alliance with Columbia Records in the United States and Canada
Paul McCartney Press To Play Full Album. UMG (от лица компании "Paul McCartney Catalog"); ASCAP, LatinAutor, AMRA, Kobalt Music Publishing, CMRRA" и другие авторские общества (3). Композиция. Авторы текста и музыки.
As Paul himself put it at the time, Some of the tracks are completely live – with real people! . But the bass on ‘Press’ for example, that’s a machine playing it. The album cover was taken by famed Hollywood photographer, George Hurrell, who took the sepia image of Paul and Linda using the same box camera he had used 40 years earlier. Musicians: Paul McCartney, Jerry Marotta, Carlos Alomar, Eric Stewart, Eddie Rayner, Phil Collins, Pete Townshend, Nick Glennie-Smith, Dick Morrisey, Ray Cooper, Simon Chamberlain, Graham Ward, Lennie Pickett, Gary Barnacle, Gavin Wright, John Bradbury. Harmonies: Linda McCartney, Eric Stewart, Kate Robbins, Ruby James
Press to Play is the sixth studio album by English musician Paul McCartney, released in August 1986. In 1993, Press to Play was remastered and reissued on the CD as part of The Paul McCartney Collection series with his 1985 hit Spies Like Us and an alternate mix of impending 1987 UK success Once Upon a Long Ago as bonus tracks.
Producer, Written-By – Paul McCartney. Written By – Eric Stewart (tracks: 1,4,7-11,13). Press To Play (LP, Album, Gat). Jugoton, MPL (2). LSPAR 11160, PCSD 103.
Paul McCartney Press To Play Label MPL (2) PCSD 103, Parlophone PCSD. 103 Format Vinyl, LP, Album Country India Released 1986 Genre Rock, Pop Style Pop Rock Tracklist A1 Stranglehold 3 34 A2 Good Times Coming, Feel The Sun 5 00 A3 Talk More – Оцифровка групп. :43. Paul McCartney – Press. Paul McCartney – Press (Mixed by Hugh Padgham).
At the time, Press to Play was occasionally promoted as Macca's response to punk - which we all better hope is not true, since that means he was responding ten years after the fact, signaling just how out of touch he was. But McCartney wasn't that disconnected from reality (he did talk about punk in interviews from the late '70s), so a more accurate view of Press to Play is to see it as McCartney trying to reconnect with his classic strengths, from orchestral pop and whimsy to driving rockers and sweet love songs
Band Name Paul McCartney. Album Name Press to Play. Data wpisu Wrzesień 1986. 5. Only Love Remains. 7. Pretty Little Head.
|A2||Good Times Coming / Feel The Sun||5:00|
|A3||Talk More Talk||5:14|
|A5||Only Love Remains||4:08|
|B2||Pretty Little Head||5:11|
|B3||Move Over Busker||4:08|
- Manufactured By – Kent Elektronik San. Ve Tic. A.Ş.
- Arranged By [Orchestra] – Anne Dudley (tracks: B5), Tony Visconti (tracks: A5)
- Engineer – Steve Jackson (tracks: A3)
- Engineer [Additional] – Eddie Klein, Haydn Bendall, John Hammel, Jon Kelly, Matt Butler, Matt Howe, Peter Mew, Tony Clark, Trevor Jones
- Engineer, Mixed By – Hugh Padgham
- Harmony Vocals [Harmonies] – Eric Stewart, Kate Robbins, Linda McCartney, Ruby James
- Illustration [Stereo Drawings] – Paul*
- Mixed By – Bert Bevans (tracks: B1), Steve Forward (tracks: B1)
- Musician – Carlos Alomar, Dick Morrissey, Eddie Rayner, Eric Stewart, Gary Barnacle, Gavin Wright*, Graham Ward, Jerry Marotta, John Bradbury, Lennie Pickett*, Nick Glennie-Smith, Paul McCartney, Pete Townshend, Phil Collins, Ray Cooper, Simon Chamberlain
- Other [Behind The Scenes] – Alan Crowder, Billy, John Hegarty, Shelagh, Stephen Shrimpton, The MPL Gang
- Other [Catering] – Kerry Belsham, Marie Moore
- Photography By – George Hurrell
- Producer, Arranged By – Hugh Padgham, Paul McCartney
- Voice [Spoken Word] – Eddie Klein (tracks: A3), James McCartney (tracks: A3), John Hammel (tracks: A3), Linda McCartney (tracks: A3), Matt Howe (tracks: A3), Steve Jackson (tracks: A3)
- Written-By – Stewart* (tracks: A1, A4, B2 to B5), McCartney*
NotesTürk Malı - Made in Turkey
|062 24 0598 1||Paul McCartney||Press To Play (LP, Album, Gat)||Parlophone, MPL||062 24 0598 1||Europe||1986|
|64 2405984||Paul McCartney||Press To Play (Cass)||Parlophone||64 2405984||Italy||1986|
|2405981||Paul McCartney||Press To Play (LP, Album, Gat)||Parlophone||2405981||Portugal||1986|
|LSPAR 11160, PCSD 103||Paul McCartney||Press To Play (LP, Album, Gat)||Jugoton, MPL||LSPAR 11160, PCSD 103||Yugoslavia||1986|
|4JAS-12475, 4JAS 12475||Paul McCartney||Press To Play (Cass, Album, Win)||Capitol Records, MPL||4JAS-12475, 4JAS 12475||US||1986|