Various - 1998 Grammy Nominees download album
1998 Grammy Nominees contains a selection of the most popular songs nominated for Grammys in 1998, including cuts from the Wallflowers, Shawn Colvin, R. Kelly and Paula Cole. It's a nice sampling of mainstream pop circa 1997, but it's hardly representative of all the trends in that year, nor does it necessarily contain the best cuts from any of these given artists.
1998 GRAMMY Nominees - Студийный альбом от Various Artists. Вышел 10 февраля 1998г. В альбом вошло 11 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 52:47. Fiona Apple - Criminal (Album Version).
1998 Grammy Nominees. Various (Artist) Format: Audio Cassette. 1997 Grammy Nominees. 2000 Grammy Nominees: Pop. Various Artists.
No one has said anything yet. Contributions By. dkm.
The Grammy Award for Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical has been awarded since 1959. The award had several minor name changes: In 1959 the award was known as Best Engineered Record – Non-Classical. In 1960 it was awarded as Best Engineering Contribution – Other Than Classical or Novelty. From 1961 to 1962 it was awarded as Best Engineering Contribution – Popular Recording. In 1963 it was awarded as Best Engineering Contribution – Other Than Novelty and Other Than Classical.
Redirected from 2011 Grammy Nominees). Albums are released before the airing of the annual Grammy Awards. All of the songs on the albums are Grammy nominated in the year released. The first one of these albums was released in 1995 and has been released every year since to date.
Request an album send to friend. Grammy Nominees 1998 (1998).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Paula Cole||Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
Bass, Chapman Stick – Tony LevinDrums, Percussion – Jay BelleroseGuitar, Pedal Steel Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar – Greg LeiszPiano, Synthesizer [Juno], Synthesizer [Tube], Organ [Wurlitzer], Harmonium, Electronic Drums [Beat Box], Clarinet, Xylophone [Toy Xylophone], Didgeridoo – Paula ColeProducer – Paula ColeRecorded By, Mixed By – Roger MoutenotUilleann Pipes, Whistle – Seamus EganWritten-By – Paula Cole
|2||–Shawn Colvin||Sunny Came Home
Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – S.C.*Art Direction – Mary MaurerBass – Michael RhodesDesign – Christine WilsonDrums – Shawn PeltonGuitar, Mandolin, Percussion, Violin [One-Finger] – John LeventhalHarmony Vocals – Kate MarkowitzPainting [Cover Painting] – Julie SpeedPhotography By – Cynthia LevineProducer – John LeventhalWritten-By – John Leventhal, Shawn Colvin
|3||–Sheryl Crow||Everyday Is A Winding Road
Bass, Organ [Hammond], Harmonium – Sheryl CrowDrums – Michael UrbanoGuitar – Jeff Trott, Steve DonnellyHarmonium [Dueling Harmonium] – Mitchell FroomLoops – Brian MacLeodMixed By – Tchad BlakeProducer – Sheryl CrowRecorded By – Trina ShoemakerVocals – Neil FinnWritten-By – Brian MacLeod, Jeff Trott, Sheryl Crow
Art Direction – Margery GreenspanDrums, Vocals – Zac HansonEngineer – Niven GarlandExecutive-Producer, A&R – Steve GreenbergGuitar, Piano, Vocals – Isaac HansonKeyboards, Vocals – Taylor HansonMixed By – Tom Lord-AlgePhotography By – Marina ChavezProducer – The Dust BrothersProducer [Additional Production] – Stephen LironiWritten-By – I. Hanson*, T. Hanson*, Z. Hanson*
|5||–R. Kelly||I Believe I Can Fly
Executive-Producer – Barry HankersonLead Vocals – R. KellyManagement – Barry HankersonMixed By – R. Kelly, Stephen GeorgeMixed By [Assistant Mix Engineer] – Ron LoweProgrammed By – R. Kelly, Stephen GeorgeRecorded By – Stephen GeorgeRecorded By [Assistant Recordings Engineers] – Chris Brickley, Rick BehrensRecorded By [String Orchestra] – Carl RobinsonWritten-By, Producer, Arranged By – R. Kelly
A&R – Andrew Slater, Jordan HarrisArt Direction – Fred WoodwardBass – Dan RothchildChamberlin – Jon BrionDrums – Matt ChamberlainEngineer [Additional Engineering] – Brian Scheubel*, Claude Achille, Jim Wert, Niko BolasEngineer [Assistant Engineer] – Al Sanderson*, Troy Gonzalzes*Guitar – Rob LauferPhotography By – Nathaniel GoldbergPiano – Patrick WarrenProducer – Andrew SlaterRecorded By, Mixed By – Mark EndertVocals – Fiona AppleWritten-By – Fiona Apple
|7||–Erykah Badu||On & On
Art Direction – Sandie Lee DrakeBacking Vocals – Erykah BaduDesign – Susan BibeauEngineer [Additional] – Tim DonovanExecutive-Producer – Kedar MassenburgInstruments, Programmed By – Bob PowerPhotography By – Marc BaptisteProducer – Bob Power, Jamal CanteroRecorded By – Bob PowerRecorded By [Assistant] – Charles McCroreyWritten-By [Created By] – Erykah Badu, Jaborn Allah*
|8||–Fleetwood Mac||Silver Springs (Live)
Art Direction, Design – Ph.DBacking Vocals – Mindy Stein, Sharon CelaniGuitar, Backing Vocals – Neale HeywoodKeyboards, Guitar, Backing Vocals – Brett TuggleMixed By – Elliot ScheinerPercussion – Lenny CastroPhotography By – David LaChapelle, Neal PrestonProducer – Elliot Scheiner, Lindsey*Recorded By – Barry Goldberg , Elliot ScheinerWritten-By – Stevie Nicks
Arranged By – Jay KayArranged By [Strings] – Simon HaleCo-producer – Al Stone, Jay KayEngineer, Mixed By – Al StoneStrings [Scored], Conductor [Strings] – Simon HaleWritten-By – Jay Kay, Smith*
|10||–No Doubt||Don't Speak
Bass – Tony KanalCello – Melissa HasinDrums, Percussion – Adrian YoungGuitar – Tom DumontPhotography By – Daniel ArsenaultPiano, Keyboards – Eric StefaniProducer – Matthew WilderSteel Drums – Stephen PerkinsTrombone, Percussion [Additional] – Gabe McNair*Trumpet – Phil Jordon*Vocals – Gwen StefaniWritten-By – Eric Stefani, Gwen Stefani
|11||–The Rolling Stones||Anybody Seen My Baby?
Backing Vocals – Bernard FowlerBacking Vocals, Shaker – Blondie ChaplinBass, Keyboards – Jamie MuhoberacDesign – Sagmeister Inc.Drums – Charlie*Electric Guitar – Ronnie*Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Waddy WachtelElectric Guitar, Backing Vocals – Keith*Engineer [Assistant] – Alan Sanderson, Charles Gooden*Executive-Producer – Don Was, The Glimmer TwinsIllustration [Additional] – Alan AyersIllustration [Desert] – Gerard HowlandIllustration [Lion] – Kevin Murphy Keyboards – Don WasLead Vocals, Electric Guitar – Mick*Mixed By – Tom Lord-AlgeMixed By [Assisted] – Mauricio Riagorri*Photography By – Max VadukulProducer – Don Was, The Dust Brothers, The Glimmer TwinsRecorded By – Dan Bosworth, The Dust BrothersWritten-By – B. Mink*, K. Richards*, M. Jagger*, k.d. lang
- Manufactured By – Universal Music México, S.A. de C.V.
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, Los Angeles
- Licensed To – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Produced For – SSO
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Naras
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Benelux BV
- Copyright (c) – Naras
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WB Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – AGF Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Scred Songs
- Copyright (c) – Lev-A-Tunes
- Copyright (c) – Jam 'N' Bread Music
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – FHW Publishing
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – MCA Music Publishing
- Copyright (c) – Knock Yourself Out Music
- Copyright (c) – Bumstead Productions U.S., Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Promotone B.V.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram International Publishing, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Zavion Enterprises, Inc.
- Pressed By – Universal
- Published By – Hingface Music
- Published By – Ensign Music Publishing
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – AGF Music Ltd.
- Published By – Scred Songs
- Published By – Lev-A-Tunes
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Old Crow Music
- Published By – Trottsky Music
- Published By – Wixen Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Weenie Stand Music
- Published By – Jam 'N' Bread Music
- Published By – Heavy Harmony Music
- Published By – Zomba Songs Inc.
- Published By – R. Kelly Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – FHW Publishing
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Divine Pimp Publishing
- Published By – Tribes Of Kedar
- Published By – MCA Music Publishing
- Published By – McNooter Music
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Knock Yourself Out Music
- Published By – Promotone B.V.
- Published By – Bumstead Productions U.S., Inc.
- Published By – PolyGram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Zavion Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Barbara Nicks Music
- Published By – Wixen Publishing
- Compilation Producer – Gregory Sill
- Design – 30Sixty Design
- Executive-Producer – Michael Greene*
- Mastered By – David Mitson, Phil Kaye
- Producer [Supervising Producer] – Rob Senn
- Technician – Phil Ramone
NotesTrack 1: Hingface Music / Ensign Music Publishing (BMI)
Track 2: Ⓒ1996 WB Music Corp. / AGF Music Ltd. / Scred Songs / Lev-A-Tunes (ASCAP) All rights for AGF Music Ltd.and Scred Songs admin by WB Music Corp.
Track 3: Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. / Old Crow Music (BMI) all rights admin. by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI) / Trottsky Music, admin by Wixen Music Publishing, Inc. (BMI) / Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. / Weenie Stand Music (BMI). all rights admin. by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI)
Track 4: Ⓒ1997 Jam 'N' Bread Music, administered by Heavy Harmony Music (ASCAP)
Track 5: Zomba Songs Inc. / R. Kelly Publishing, Inc. (Adm. By Zomba Songs Inc.) (BMI)
Track 6: Ⓒ1996 FHW Publishing (ASCAP)
Track 7: BMG Songs, Inc. / Divine Pimp Publishing / Tribes Of Kedar / MCA Music Publishing / McNooter Music (ASCAP)
Track 8: Barbara Nicks Music (Administered by Wixen Publishing) BMI
Track 9: Ⓒ1996 EMI Music Publishing Ltd. / EMI Blackwood Music Inc. (BMI)
Track 10: Ⓒ1995 MCA Music Publishing / Knock Yourself Out Music (ASCAP)
Track 11: Ⓒ1997 Promotone B.V. (ASCAP) / Bumstead Productions U.S., Inc. (ASCAP) / PolyGram International Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP) / Zavion Enterprises, Inc. (SOCAN)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 08811 17522 1
- Matrix / Runout: CINRAM #980123MM MCMMD-11752
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L382
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2Q00
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: SOCAN
|MCD 11752||Various||1998 Grammy Nominees (CD, Comp)||MCA Records, Grammy Recordings||MCD 11752||Europe||1998|
|MCC 11752||Various||1998 Grammy Nominees (Cass, Comp)||Grammy Recordings||MCC 11752||Europe||1998|
|MCAD-11752||Various||1998 Grammy Nominees (CD, Comp)||MCA Records, Grammy Recordings||MCAD-11752||US||1998|
|MCD11752||Various||1998 Grammy Nominees (CD, Comp)||Grammy Recordings||MCD11752||Indonesia||1998|
|MCMMD-11752||Various||1998 Grammy Nominees (CD, Comp)||Grammy Recordings||MCMMD-11752||Canada||1998|