Marvin Sease - I Got Beat Out download album
- Album: I Got Beat Out
- FLAC: 1595 mb | MP3: 1110 mb
- Country: US
- Rating: 4.9/5
- Votes: 218
- Format: MP2 MOD AA VOC APE DTS XM
Listen to albums and songs from Marvin Sease.
I Got Beat Out. 5:04. 2. I'm Hooked On You. 3:36. 3. I Can't Afford To Be Caught. Drum Programming, Programmed By – Mark Sease. Engineer – David Waehner. Executive-Producer, Management – Joel Brooks. 5:03. 3:35. 5. So Glad You're Mine. 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Marvin Sease. Candy Licker: The Sex & Soul of Marvin Sease. Show Me What You Got. 1991. The Bitch Git It All. Marvin Sease. Play any song, ad-free. I Got Beat Out. "Please retry".
Marvin Sease скачать в mp3 на телефон или слушайте песню Marvin Sease - Who You Gonna Call, Marvin Sease - Candy Licker 2, Marvin Sease - Lately, Marvin Sease - The Housekeeper, Marvin Sease - I Ate The Whole Thing и другие популярные треки и рингтоны. Marvin Sease –I Ate You For My Breakfast. Marvin Sease –Do You Want To Make Love. Marvin Sease –Love Is A Game.
Marvin Sease new songs, albums, biography, chart history, photos, videos, news, and more on Billboard, the go-to source for what's hot in music. The Real Billboard Music Awards 2019 Hot 100 Billboard 200 Festivals Latin Podcasts Pop R&B/Hip-Hop Chart Beat. Billboard 200. R&B/Hip-Hop. Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs. Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums.
Girls Night Out Guys Night Out In Love Jealousy Sex. The Best of Marvin Sease. The Best of Marvin Sease is the first comprehensive collection of Sease's best bawdy, funky '70s soul, culled from his four albums for Polygram.
7 tracks · 1 January 1987. 12 tracks · 11 August 2008. Play album. 9 tracks · 19 November 2002. Do You Need A Licker? Play album.
More by Marvin Sease. Live With the Candy Licker. A Woman Would Rather Be Licked. Listen to Marvin Sease now. Listen to Marvin Sease in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
|1||I Got Beat Out||5:04|
|2||I'm Hooked On You||3:36|
|3||I Can't Afford To Be Caught||4:06|
|4||Do You Qualify||3:55|
|5||So Glad You're Mine||5:01|
|6||You Should Be Grateful||4:18|
|7||Who You Been Giving It To?||5:09|
|8||I'm Going Out||5:37|
|9||More Will Be Said Than Done||5:26|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Mastered At – Battery Mastering Studios
- Art Direction, Design – Mark Mediana
- Backing Vocals – Jeffery Bradley, La'Keisha Burks, Lorenza Jones
- Bass Guitar – Arthur Cooper aka Cap*, Douglas Dumas aka Doug*, Keith Jones aka KeeJay*
- Booking [Concert] – Rodgers Redding & Associates
- Creative Director [Consultant] – Jackie Murphy
- Drum Programming, Programmed By [Percussion] – Mark Sease
- Engineer – David Waehner
- Executive-Producer, Management – Joel Brooks
- Guitar – Douglas Dumas, Riccardo Bray*
- Horns – Micah Brown
- Horns, Arranged By [Horn] – Ollie Liddell, Steven Maylor
- Keyboards – Eric Perkins
- Keyboards, Drum Programming, Programmed By [Percussion] – David Waehner
- Mastered By – Chaz Harper
- Mixed By – David Waehner, Marvin Sease
- Photography By – Arnold Turner
- Producer, Arranged By, Written-By, Arranged By [Horn] – Marvin Sease
- Vocals [Skit] – Amber Ushry, Jennie Howell, Kelly Rose , Tamika Gillard
NotesRecorded and Mixed at CIA Studios, Atlanta, GA
℗ & © 2002 Zomba Recording Corporation.
Manufactured in the United States by Zomba Recording Corporation, 137-139 West 25 th Street, New York, NY 10001. Printed in the United States.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 12414 18342 2
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-249122 1 C01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L328
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 50D8
|01241-41834-2||Marvin Sease||I Got Beat Out (CD, Album)||Jive||01241-41834-2||US||2002|