Dan Fogelberg - Home Free download album
Авторы текста и музыки. SME (от лица компании "Columbia Records"); CMRRA, SOLAR Music Rights Management, EMI Music Publishing, LatinAutor, ASCAP" и другие авторские общества (3).
Features Song Lyrics for Fogelberg Dan's Home Free album.
Home Free is the debut album by American singer-songwriter Dan Fogelberg, released in 1972 (see 1972 in music). Upon its original release Home Free had lukewarm success, but following a later re-issue it was certified platinum by the RIAA for certified sales of 1,000,000 copies. All tracks written by Dan Fogelberg.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). I had already been a Dan Fogelberg fan from listening to his greatest hits album, but I have to say this album represents an entirely different dimension of his artistry that apparently he decided to move away from. None of these cuts will be familiar to the average fan, as with his second album, Fogelberg adopted a much more "pop" sound. Don't get me wrong, I still love all of his later stuff, but the songs on "Home Free" are much more ethereal than any of his subsequent material.
Greatest Hits is a compilation album by American recording artist Dan Fogelberg. It included two previously unreleased tracks, "Missing You" and "Make Love Stay", both of which were released as singles and peaked at chart positions and on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, respectively. Both of the new songs made the Top 10 on the adult contemporary chart, with "Missing You" rising to and "Make Love Stay" becoming the singer's third on the AC chart. Part of the Plan" (from Souvenirs) - 3:18.
Dan DanFogelberg Fogelberg - Home Freehome Free (CD). Dan fogelberg - Home free (CD). Dan Fogelberg - To The Morning from the Homefree Album- The first album of his I ever heard. I can relate to the lyrics "To The Morning. Reminds me of my younger years.
Longer is one of Dan Fogelberg’s most enduring love songs. The unabashedly sentimental ballad, which describes a devotion that exists longer than there have been fishes in the ocean, spent two weeks at No. 2 on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart in March 1980. A Tribute to Dan Fogelberg. 30 October 2017 ·. "A good thing never dies, and that 'good thing' is Dan's music. Well said by Variety Magazine. The Eagles, Garth Brooks, Train, More on Deck for Dan Fogelberg Tribute Album.
Dan Fogelberg - The Wild Places. Lyrics "Dan Fogelberg - The Wild Places". Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain Telling me just what a fool I've been I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain And let me be alone again The only girl I've ever loved has gone away Looking for a brand new start But little does she know that when she left that day Along
Dan Fogelberg, Home Free. EXE Дополнительные параметры : -6 -V -T "ARTIST %artist%" -T "TITLE %title%" -T "ALBUM %albumtitle%" -T "DATE %year%" -T "TRACKNUMBER.
You can get here Home Free Album Lyrics, Tracklist, Videos, Cover Picture and More. Dan Fogelberg Greatest Hits. Dan Fogelberg Portrait. Dan Fogelberg The Very Best of Dan Fogelberg. Dan Fogelberg Phoenix. Dan Fogelberg Nether Lands. Dan Fogelberg Dan Fogelberg Live - Greetings From The West. Chris De Burgh Into The Light. Randy Newman Land of Dreams.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||To The Morning
Arranged By [String Arrangements By] – Glenn Spreen*
|A3||More Than Ever||5:14|
|A4||Be On Your Way||3:24|
Arranged By [String Arrangements By] – Bill Purcell*
|B1||Long Way Home (Live In The Country)
Featuring – Buddy*, Norbert*Featuring [With] – The Goodlettesville Strang Quartet
|B2||Looking For A Lady||2:58|
|B3||Anyway I Love You||3:50|
Arranged By [String Arrangements By] – Glenn Spreen*
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Recorded At – Quadrafonic Sound Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Hickory Grove Music
- Published By – Hickory Grove Music
- Produced For – Full Moon Productions
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Piano, Organ, Synthesizer [Moog], Vocals – Dan Fogelberg
- Bass, Cello – Norbert Putnam
- Composed By [All Compositions By] – Daniel Fogelberg*
- Drums, Percussion, Other [Red & Green] – Kenny (Buffalo) Buttrey*
- Engineer – Gene Eichelberger, Lee Hazen
- Fiddle, Viola – Buddy Spicher
- Illustration [Cover Portrait By] – Dan Fogelberg
- Organ – David Briggs (tracks: B1)
- Pedal Steel Guitar [Pedal Steel], Dobro – Weldon Myrick
- Photography By [Photographs By] – Kenny Buttrey
- Piano – David Briggs (tracks: A3, B3)
- Producer – Norbert Putnam
- Vibraphone [Vibes], Percussion – Farrell Morris
Cover of album is "homefree" handwritten format, lowercase.
"Home Free" appears on spine and labels.
Recorded at Quadrafonic Sound Studio - Nashville, Tennessee
All compositions by Daniel Fogelberg appears inside sleeve; D. Fogelberg appears on labels.
All songs © 1972 Hickory Grove Music (ASCAP)
© 1972 CBS, Inc. / ℗ 1972 CBS, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Special thanks to the Incredible Irving Azoff for making it as painless as possible, and
Jon Asher, Elliott Delman, Jim Messina, Doug Moody, the Firewitch, the Great White Whale, "All Quad's Children," Bob Edwards, the Big Red Show, and, of course Rajah.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side label): AL-31751
- Matrix / Runout (B Side label): BL-31751
- Matrix / Runout (A Side stamped, variant 1): PAL 31751-2A o
- Matrix / Runout (B Side stamped, variant 1): PBL 31751-1C o
- Matrix / Runout (A Side stamped, variant 2): P AL 31751-1A A
- Matrix / Runout (B Side etched, variant 2): XS I PBL 31751- 1B [(stamped) 0]
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|EMB 31847||Dan Fogelberg||Home Free (LP, Album, RE)||Embassy||EMB 31847||Netherlands||Unknown|
|ADASD 07189||Dan Fogelberg||Home Free (CD, Album, Unofficial)||ADA Sound Ltd.||ADASD 07189||Russia||2000|
|PCA 31751||Dan Fogelberg||Home Free (8-Trk, Album)||Columbia||PCA 31751||US||1972|
|PC 31751||Dan Fogelberg||Home Free (LP, Album, RP, Gat)||Columbia||PC 31751||US||Unknown|
|CA 31751||Dan Fogelberg||Home Free (8-Trk, Album)||Columbia||CA 31751||US||1972|