Brigitte Nielsen - I Am The One... Nobody Else download album
Brigitte Nielsen (also known as Gitta) - How could you let me go? 1992 (taken from album "I'm the on. .
Nobody Else is the title of the second studio album by actress Brigitte Nielsen. It was released in 1992, and was produced by Christian De Walden (Thomas Anders). My Girl (My Guy) and How Could You Let Me Go were released as singles. The album was re-released by Edel Music in August 2008 under the title Brigitte Nielsen.
Brigitte Nielsen was born Gitte Nielsen in Rødovre, a suburb of Copenhagen, Denmark. She is the daughter of Hanne, a librarian, and Svend Nielsen, an engineer, and the ex-sister-in-law of Drive director Nicolas Winding Refn. Modeling Nobody Else and the 1987 Every Body Tells a Story under the title Brigitte Nielsen. In 2012, she performed (as Gitte Nielsen) on the song "Misery" with Spleen United, from the album School of Euphoria.
Brigitte Nielsen - I Am The On.Nobody Else (1992) (FLAC). 3 years ago by nhalauxehoi in Music Lossless Nobody Else (1992) (FLAC) Released: 1992 Track: 11 Country: Denmark FLAC Time: 00:42:38 Label: Polydor - 511 444-2 Artwork Included 3% Recovery Added 449 MB Genre: Pop, Rock.
Infobox Album Name I Am The On.Nobody Else Type Album Nobody Else" 1992 Nobody Else" is the title of the second studio album by actress Brigitte Nielsen.
Download Brigitte Nielsen - I Am The On.Nobody Else - 1992, FLAC (image+. png back Nobody Else.
Studio album by Brigitte Nielsen. Brigitte Nielsen chronology. Every body tells a story 1987 Nobody Else 1992 Nobody Else is the title of the second studio album by actress Brigitte Nielsen.
To Nielsen, the unusual is ordinary. In her autobiography, You Only Get One Life, Nielsen describes herself as a creature Frankensteined into fame by two men, the modelling agent John Casablancas and the film producer Dino De Laurentiis. They kind of chose me, she says. In my next life, if I get a next life, I would definitely not be an actress or a model. I am almost positive that had I not been in the public eye with this famous man, that would never have happened. But they always thought: after Stallone, who is going to be next?
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||My Girl (My Guy)
Written-By – R. White*, Wm. Robinson*
|A2||I've Got The Best Man
Written-By – C. De Walden*, N. Jones*, R. Stemmann*
|A3||How Could You Let Me Go
Written-By – M. Von Ritz*
|A4||Give Me A Chance
Written-By – B. Jones*, B. Nielsen*, C. De Walden*, R. Stemmann*
|A5||If You Stay
Written-By – B. Nielsen*, C. De Walden*, S. Singer*
|A6||On The Move
Written-By – L. Raggio*, M. Anderson*, R. Terrell*
Written-By – C. De Walden*, L. C. Cohen*, R. Stemmann*
|B2||The World Got In Between
Written-By – B. Nielsen*, David B., D. Anderson*, M. Anderson*
Written-By – L. C. Cohen*, M. Di Carlo*
|B4||Who Told You
Written-By – L. Nemzo*
Written-By – D. Farina*, M. Harris*
- Artwork By – Richard De Stato
- Backing Vocals – Antonio Dancer, Brandy Jones, Kristina Nichols*, Daniel O'Brien, David B., Joe M., Kate Markowitz, Mona Lisa Young, Bambi Jones*, Patty Brooks*, Rick Palombi, Walter Kahn
- Bass – Bob Parr
- Drums – Denny Fongheiser, Pier Luigi Mariani
- Engineer [Additional] – Connie Hill, Duff Tatian, Joe McGrath, Jon Ingoldsby
- Engineer, Mixed By – Walter Clissen
- Featuring [The Guy] – Jesse James*
- Guitar – Dean Parks, Tim Pierce
- Guitar, Keyboards, Programmed By, Synthesizer, Backing Vocals – Max Di Carlo*
- Horns – The Heart Attack*
- Horns [Featuring] – Bill Bergman, Bob McChisney*, Greg Smith , John Berry , Nick Lane, Roy Wiegand*
- Keyboards, Programmed By, Synthesizer – Marcello Zini, Ralf Stemmann
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner, Chris Bellman
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa
- Photography – Sebastian Copeland
- Piano [Acoustic] – Larry Steelman
- Producer – Max Di Carlo* (tracks: A1, A6, B4), Ralf Stemmann (tracks: A2 to A5, B1 to B3, B5)
- Producer, Backing Vocals – Christian De Walden
- Saxophone [Solos], Flute [Solos] – Doug Norwine
- Trumpet [Solos] – Roy Wiegand*
|SNIR 25145||Brigitte Nielsen||I Am The One... Nobody Else (LP, Album)||Ricordi||SNIR 25145||Italy||1991|
|511 444-4||Brigitte Nielsen||I Am The One... Nobody Else (Cass, Album)||Polydor||511 444-4||1992|
|600 357||Brigitte Nielsen||I Am The One... Nobody Else (CD, Album)||Vogue||600 357||France||1992|
|511 444-2||Brigitte Nielsen||I Am The One... Nobody Else (CD, Album)||Polydor||511 444-2||Germany||1992|
|511 444-4||Brigitte Nielsen||I Am The One... Nobody Else (Cass, Album)||Pony Canyon||511 444-4||Indonesia||1991|