Bryan Adams - Reckless download album
Авторы текста и музыки. Jim Vallance, Bryan Adams. UMG; UBEM, UMPI, UMPG Publishing, Global Music Rights LLC, CMRRA, LatinAutor, LatinAutor - UMPG" и другие авторские общества (3). Ещё. Свернуть.
Reckless (Bryan Adams album). 1984 studio album by Bryan Adams. Studio album by. Bryan Adams. 5 November 1984 (1984-11-05). In December 1984, Adams and his touring band which consists of Keith Scott, Dave Taylor, Pat Steward and Johnny Blitz played concerts in Chicago, Detroit, New York City and Philadelphia. In early 1985, Adams' started a tour throughout the United States with opening act and Canadian musician Kim Mitchell and later in Japan, Australia, Europe and finally Canada after winning four Juno Awards. Later he headed south towards the American West Coast, culminating with two dates at the Paladium in Los Angeles
1984 Bryan Adams and Jim Vallance When the feelin’ is ended There ain’t no use pretendin’ Don’t ya worry – it’s only love When your world has been shattered Ain’t nothin’ else matters It ain’t over – it’s only love And that’s all – ya When your heart has been broken Hard words have been spoken It ain’t. Well I hardly knew ya baby And you were comin’ on Mama told me there’d be days like these I shoulda known better maybe Woulda seen right through ya I needed you like a disease I ain’t gonna cry over you You’re a mystery I ain’t gonna cry over you You’re history – history You said you’d wait. forever But I know your type The lights are on but on-one’s home I changed my number maybe You better change your mind Cause I’d rather spend the night alone Chorus I ain’t your kinda guy So forget about me Cause I ain’t too shy to say what I’m thinkin’ – hit it I got reckless baby Put.
Canadian singer Bryan Adams has released fourteen studio albums, six compilation albums, two soundtrack albums, four live albums, and sixty-nine singles. After the success of his debut single, "Let Me Take You Dancing" (1979), Adams signed a recording contract with A&M Records. Bryan Adams (1980), his debut album, peaked at number 69 on the Canadian RPM Albums Chart.
Producer – Bob Clearmountain, Bryan Adams. Producer – Jim Vallance. Written By – Bryan Adams. Written-By – Jim Vallance. Reckless (LP, Album). A&M Records, A&M Records.
To American listeners, Bryan Adams seemed to arrive out of the blue with 1983's Cuts Like a Knife LP, but he'd actually been around for quite awhile; in fact, Knife was his third full-length solo release. So after that album broke him through to the big time, spinning off a trio of . Still, even if Adams' career has kept right on going in the years since Reckless, the album remains a pivotal turning point – the album that took him from rock star to superstar, and a collection of songs that still holds up today. I recorded and rerecorded and recorded and rerecorded until I thought it was as close to being as good a record as it could possibly be," Adams told the Aquarian.
Live At Sydney Opera House. 2013 Live At Sydney Opera House, 2013. Don't Give Up. Bryan Adams, Chicane. Sing the Hits of Bryan Adams. Sting & Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart. 2012 Originally Performed By Bryan Adams; Karaoke Version. Céline Dion, Bryan Adams, Donna Summer, Neil Diamond, Don Johnson. The Best Christmas Album 2017.
Band Name Bryan Adams. Labels A And M Records. Members owning this album40. 1. One Night Love Affair. 2. She's Only Happy When She's Dancin'. 3. Run to You. 4. Heaven.
KatFile Bryan Adams - Reckless. Rockfile Bryan Adams - Reckless. Uploaded Bryan Adams - Reckless. Bryan Adams – Reckless (2013. Bryan Adams – Ultimate (2017. Bryan Adams – Shine A Light (2019. Bryan Adams – Anthology (2005. 比類巻かほる – White Kohhy Best ’89-’95 (1995.
Reckless is the fourth studio album by Canadian singer-songwriter Bryan Adams. Released on 5 November 1984 by A&M Records, the album was co-produced by Adams and Bob Clearmountain, and it was arguably Adams' most successful solo album. The album was a huge international hit, selling over 5 million. 2 Release and critical reception.
|A1||One Night Love Affair||4:32|
|A2||She's Only Happy When She's Dancin'||3:14|
|A3||Run To You||3:54|
|B1||Summer Of '69||3:35|
|B2||Kids Wanna Rock||2:36|
|B3||It's Only Love||3:15|
|B5||Ain't Gonna Cry||4:06|
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records
- Art Direction – Chuck Beeson, Richard Frankel
- Backing Vocals – Bryan* (tracks: A2, A5, B5), John Eddie (tracks: A5), Keith* (tracks: A2, A5, B5), Lou Gramm (tracks: A2)
- Backing Vocals [Gang Vocals] – Bob* (tracks: B2), Bryan* (tracks: B2), Gerry* (tracks: B2), Jody* (tracks: B2), Keith* (tracks: B2), Pat* (tracks: B2)
- Bass – Dave*
- Co-producer [Associate Producer] – Jim Vallance
- Design [Album] – Chuck Beeson
- Drums – Mickey* (tracks: A2 to A3, A5, B3 to B5), Pat* (tracks: A1, B1 to B2), Steve Smith (tracks: A4)
- Engineer – Bob Clearmountain
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bruce Lampcov, Michel Sauvage, Mike Fraser
- Guitar – Keith* (tracks: A4)
- Handclaps – Beanbag (tracks: A2), Bryan* (tracks: A2), Jody Perpick (tracks: A2), Keith* (tracks: A2)
- Harp – Bryan* (tracks: B4)
- Keyboards – Rob Sabino (tracks: A4), Tommy* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B2 to B5)
- Lead Guitar – Bryan* (tracks: A5, B4), Keith* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1 to B3, B5)
- Lead Vocals – Tina Turner (tracks: B3)
- Management – Bruce Allen
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Percussion – Bryan* (tracks: A4), Jim* (tracks: A1 to A5, B1)
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Hiro
- Piano – Bryan* (tracks: A4)
- Producer – Bob Clearmountain, Bryan Adams
- Rhythm Guitar – Bryan* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B5), Keith* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B4)
- Vocals – Bryan* (tracks: B3)
- Vocals [Harmony] – Bryan* (tracks: B1)
- Written-By – Bryan Adams, Jim Vallance
Lou Gramm - Atlantic Recording Corp.
Steve Smith - Columbia Records
Tina Turner - Capitol Records, Inc.
Published by Adams Communications Inc./Calypso Toonz/Irving Music, Inc.
Made in West Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 82839 50134 7
- Label Code: LC 0485
- Other (The 'Y' is enclosed in a square line border): 395 013-4 Y
- Rights Society: BIEM / STREMRA
|SP-5013, SP 5013||Bryan Adams||Reckless (LP, Album)||A&M Records, A&M Records||SP-5013, SP 5013||Canada||1984|
|Lb.57||Bryan Adams||Reckless (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Liberation Records||Lb.57||Indonesia||1985|
|CDA 5013||Bryan Adams||Reckless (CD, Album)||A&M Records, A&M Records||CDA 5013||France||1984|
|C28Y3012||Bryan Adams||Reckless (LP, Album, RE)||A&M Records||C28Y3012||Japan||1986|
|AMA 5013||Bryan Adams||Reckless (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMA 5013||Ireland||1984|