Panic At The Disco - Pretty. Odd. download album
A look at the making of Panic! At The Disco's album, Pretty.
Panic At The Disco : Pretty.
Заказывайте у официального дилера. Быстрая доставка прямо на дом! · Официальные поставки · 20 лет работаем для Вас · 5 способов оплаты
Panic!’s second studio album, Pretty. Od. is a reinvention of the bands' sounds and image as a whole. This album takes a major detour from their previous album, A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out, as it encompasses country-folk and whimsical sounds in place of techno-influenced pop rock. The stage shows during the Pretty. Odd. era featured flowers and a hippie vibe compared to Fever’s emo circus aesthetic. To change that, especially for a rock band, seems kind of odd to me. There’s certainly a reduced sense of ‘panic’ in Panic at the Disco now. How did the title, Pretty. come about? According to Ryan Ross: It just happened one night.
So on their sophomore album, Pretty. - which turns ten this week (Mar. 25) - they did what nearly all 20-year-old white dudes who want to flaunt their newfound musical maturity do: They ditched the drum machines and Chuck Palahniuk novels for Beatles and Beach Boys LPs (or, more likely, Limewire downloads) and set out to make an album inspired by the sounds of their parents’ generation, as the newly punctuation-free Panic. My Chemical Romance traded the blood-and-mascara post-hardcore of 2004’s Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge for Queen-like classic rock bombast on their 2006 rock opera, The Black Parade; Fall Out Boy peppered their pop-punk canvas with elements of R&B, soul and flamenco on 2007’s Infinity on High; The Killers ditched the sugary glam-pop of their.
Panic! at the Disco is an American rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada, formed in 2004 by childhood friends Brendon Urie, Ryan Ross, Spencer Smith and Brent Wilson. Since 2015, vocalist Urie has been the only official member of the band, with drummer Dan Pawlovich, bassist Nicole Row, and guitarist Mike Naran accompanying him on tour. Panic! at the Disco recorded their first demos while they were in high school.
Complete your Panic At The Disco collection. LP, Album, RP, 1-430524. Does anyone know how this repress is sound quality wise or if it's pressed well?. Responder Ver 1 respuesta Notifícame Helpful. 21 de febrero de 2017. LP, Album, Ltd, RP, Pur, 1-430524.
Panic! At the Disco are perhaps my favourite band- none of my opinion is based on this albubm. A terrible, terrible follow up to their firstPanic! At the Disco are perhaps my favourite band- none of my opinion is based on this albubm. A terrible, terrible follow up to their first album. THis song contains two good tracks, 'Nine in the Afternoon' and 'Things have Changed'. I am disappointed in this album. Not only is it too far from what Panic! At the Disco are known for, but their 'new' sound is whiny and boring. 0 of 0 users found this helpful.
The emo heartthrobs’ second album alienated their fan base and damn near split up the band. But was it as bad as the reaction made out? Slathered in eyeliner and packed full sentimentality, Panic! At The Disco’s emergence was pivotal in the rise of second wave emo. Bursting out of their gaudy Las Vegas home with an innovative, kaleidoscopic first album, ‘A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out’, they quickly planted their glittery flag in the sand.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||We're So Starving||1:21|
|2||Nine In The Afternoon
Contractor [Strings], Concertmaster – Sandra ParkEngineer – Alex VenguerManagement [Studio Manager] – Chris BubaczTrumpet – Alex Venguer, Tony KadleckTrumpet [Piccolo] – Jeff Kievit
|3||She's A Handsome Woman||3:12|
|4||Do You Know What I'm Seeing?||4:14|
|5||That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed)||3:15|
|6||I Have Friends In Holy Spaces
Lyrics By – Brendon UrieLyrics By [Additional] – Jon Walker, Spencer Smith
|8||When The Day Met The Night||4:54|
|9||Pas De Cheval||2:39|
|10||The Piano Knows Something I Don't Know||3:44|
|11||Behind The Sea||3:33|
Lyrics By – Brendon UrieLyrics By [Additional] – Jon Walker, Spencer Smith
|13||She Had The World||3:47|
|14||From A Mountain In The Middle Of The Cabins||3:02|
|15||Mad As Rabbits
Electric Piano [Wurlitzer] – Rick Ronick*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Warner Music Chile S.A. – 7567-89950-8
- Recorded At – Studio At The Palms
- Engineered At – Studio At The Palms
- Mixed At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Legacy Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Scott Hull Mastering
- Pressed By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – Z68340
- Glass Mastered At – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – Z68340
- A&R – Pete Wentz
- Alto Saxophone, Clarinet – David Mann
- Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor [Orchestra] – Rob Mathes
- Art Direction [Creative And Art Direction] – Alex Kirzhner, Panic At The Disco*
- Booking [For CAA] – Simon Andrew
- Booking [UK And Mainland Europe For Primary Talent] – Mark Ngui
- Cello – Tony Pleeth*
- Contractor [Orchestra] – Isobel Griffiths
- Double Bass – Chris Laurence
- Engineer [Orechestra Assistant, Abbey Road Studios] – Lewis Jones
- Engineer [Orechestra, Abbey Road Studios] – Jonathan Allen
- Engineer, Recorded By [Assistant, Studio At The Palms] – Mark Everton Gray*
- Engineer, Recorded By [Studio At The Palms] – Claudius Mittendorfer
- Guitar [Additional], Keyboards [Additional], Mandolin [Additional], Piano [Acoustic, Additional] – Rob Mathes
- Illustration – Alex Kirzhner, Connie Makita, Tanapan Puangpakdee
- Legal – Scott Bradford, Esq.*
- Lyrics By – Ryan Ross (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 11, 13 to 15)
- Management – Bob McLynn , Crush Management*, Jonathan Daniel, Scott Nagelberg
- Management [Business, For Richman Business Management] – Murray Richman, Nathan Richman (tracks: )
- Management [Studio Manager, Abbey Road Studios] – Colette Barber
- Management [Studio Manager, Studio At The Palms] – Zoe Thrall
- Mastered By – Scott Hull
- Mixed By – Peter Cobbin
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Richard Lancaster
- Mixed By [Second Assistant] – Peter Hutchings
- Photography By – Jennifer Tzar
- Producer – Heartth Rob Mathes*
- Tenor Saxophone – Andy Snitzer
- Trombone – Mike Davis*
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Jeff Kievit
- Viola – Peter Lale
- Violin [1st] – Perry Montague-Mason
- Violin [2nd] – Warren Zielinski
- Written-By, Performer – Panic At The Disco*
NotesCover reads "Welcome to the sound of Pretty Odd".
First release versions come with a sticker that reads "PANIC AT THE DISCO featuring Nine In the Afternoon & That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed)"
Enhanced media consists of a link to www.panicatthedisco.com/signup
℗© 2008 Atlantic Record Company for United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
All songs © 2008 Sweet Chin/EMI Music Publishing (ASCAP)
Orchestra recorded at Abbey Road Studios, London, UK.
except track 2 recorded at Legacy Recording Studio, NYC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 075678995088
- Matrix / Runout: Z68340 3 430524 ECD01 TEXT M1S3
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L909
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U7P
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|2-430524||Panic At The Disco*||Pretty. Odd. (CD, Album, Enh)||Decaydance, Fueled By Ramen||2-430524||US||2008|
|1-430524||Panic At The Disco*||Pretty. Odd. (LP, Album, Ltd, RP, Pur)||Decaydance, Fueled By Ramen||1-430524||US||2016|
|7567-89950-8||Panic At The Disco*||Pretty. Odd. (CD, Album, Enh)||Decaydance, Fueled By Ramen||7567-89950-8||Europe||2008|
|1-430524||Panic At The Disco*||Pretty. Odd. (LP, Ltd, RE, Opa)||Decaydance Records, Fueled By Ramen||1-430524||US||2013|
|7567899508||Panic At The Disco*||Pretty. Odd. (CD, Album)||Decaydance, Fueled By Ramen||7567899508||Indonesia||2008|