Paul Janz - Electricity download album
From Canadian Paul Janz's 1987 album Electricity.
Electricity from Paul Janz (1987) (LP).
Electricity is a 1994 album by New Zealand pianist Peter Jefferies. It was released on the Ajax Records label. The album includes reworkings of previous Peter Jefferies tracks, "Wined Up" and "Crossover" (from a 1993 7" recorded with Stephen Kilroy), and a cover of Barbara Mannings' "Scissors". All tracks written by Peter Jefferies, except where noted. Paul Cahill – guitar on "Crossover". Shayne Carter – guitar on "Wined Up" and "Electricity", bass guitar on "Electricity". John Harvey – sampler.
Producer – Paul Janz. Electricity (LP, Album).
Paul Janz – Electricity. Label: A&M Records – SP 505156. Producer – Paul Janz. Issued with printed inner lyric sleeve.
Listen to Paul Janz Radio featuring songs from Electricity free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. Спорт, музыка, новости и подкасты. Слушайте аудиоконтент, который для вас наиболее важен.
Paul Janz (born 1951) is a Canadian theologian, and formerly a prominent singer-songwriter of pop rock music in the mainstream and contemporary Christian markets. He is known for such hits as "Every Little Tear", "Go to Pieces", "Rocket to My Heart", "Close My Eyes", "Stand" and "I Won't Cry". He began his music career in the 1970s with his brothers in a band called Deliverance
Paul Janz - Electricity (CD 1987 A&M Records, Made in . 23d 7h. Paul Janz Electricity CD 1987 A&M Records release. 16d 4h 44m. CD PAUL JANZ Electricity ORIGINAL RARE OOP MINT. One Night Is All What It Takes"(catchy),"Electricity","I Won't Cry"(nice),"We Touch"(the best track and a personal's. very fave one),"Send Me a Miracle" & "One Last Lie" are songs that you will surely love to death!!!.
Listen to music from Paul Janz like Go To Pieces, Rocket to My Heart & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Paul Janz. Born in Three Hills, Alberta, Paul Janz moved to Switzerland with his family when only four years old. The son of a Mennonite Minister, his earliest musical influences were naturally gospel and choir. By age ten he was an established singer in the church choir and was already dabbling in writing gospel arrangements.
|A1||One Night (Is All It Takes)||3:42|
|A3||I Won't Cry||4:45|
|A5||I'll Be Your Eyes||3:57|
|B1||Send Me A Miracle||3:51|
|B2||Believe In Me||4:46|
|B3||I Go To Pieces||3:29|
|B6||One Last Lie||3:51|
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Little Mountain Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Inside Trak Studios
- Recorded At – The Complex
- Mixed At – The Complex
- Mixed At – Little Mountain Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Record One, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Pressed By – Electrosound Group Midwest, Inc.
- Art Direction – Richard Frankel
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Marc LaFrance (tracks: A4, B5, B6)
- Bass – Bob Glaub (tracks: A1), Bob Press, Brian Newcombe (tracks: A3, B2), Peter Clarke* (tracks: B3)
- Design [Cover] – Melanie Nissen
- Drums – Chris Taylor (tracks: B3), Michael Root
- Engineer – Dave Slagter, Mike Fraser
- Engineer [Additional] – Bob Rock, Greg Ladanyi, Lindsay Kidd, Patrick Glover*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bob Levy, Duane Seykoro*, Gary Tole, Ken Lomas, Michelle Garuik
- Guitar – Harris Van Berkel (tracks: B3), Tim McKenzie
- Keyboards [Additional], Piano [Acoustic] – Dave Pickell
- Management – Michael Godin Management
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Mixed By – Bob Rock (tracks: A5), Mike Fraser (tracks: A5)
- Mixed By, Engineer [Additional] – Greg Ladanyi
- Percussion – Jim McGillveray (tracks: B3)
- Photography By – James O'Mara
- Producer [Additional] – Dave Pickell (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B2)
- Producer, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Keyboards, Percussion – Paul Janz
- Saxophone – Richard Elliot (tracks: B4)
NotesElectrosound Group Midwest, Inc. pressing as denoted by 'ƐMW' etched in runouts.
LP housed in lyric inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7502-15156-1
- Matrix / Runout (A side etch, except TML-X stamp): SPO65156A-ES1 ƐMW TML-X
- Matrix / Runout (B side etch, except TML-X stamp): SPO65156B-ES1 ƐMW TML-X
- Pressing Plant ID (On labels): B
|SP 5156||Paul Janz||Electricity (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP 5156||Canada||1987|
|CS-5156||Paul Janz||Electricity (Cass, Album, CrO)||A&M Records||CS-5156||Canada||1987|
|CS 6-5156||Paul Janz||Electricity (Cass, Album, Chr)||A&M Records||CS 6-5156||US||1987|
|SP 505156||Paul Janz||Electricity (LP, Album, Club)||A&M Records||SP 505156||Canada||1987|
|CS-505156||Paul Janz||Electricity (Cass, Album, Club, CrO)||A&M Records||CS-505156||Canada||1987|