Misty In Roots - Live At The Counter Eurovision 79 + Misty Over Sweden download album
- Album: Live At The Counter Eurovision 79 + Misty Over Sweden
- FLAC: 1479 mb | MP3: 1900 mb
- Country: Netherlands
- Style: Roots Reggae
- Rating: 4.8/5
- Votes: 624
- Format: AC3 ADX WMA RA AHX MP2 AAC
Album style: roots reggae, live Recorded: 1979 First released: 1979. How Long Jah. Oh Wicked Man. Judas Iscariote.
Misty in Roots are a British roots reggae band formed in Southall, London in the mid 1970s. Their first album was 1979's Live at the Counter Eurovision, a record full of Rastafarian songs. It was championed by BBC Radio 1 DJ John Peel, helping to bring roots reggae to a white audience. At this early stage, the band was a collective with five lead singers and various musicians, though by the time of the second album proper the band had slimmed down to just three members.
Album by Misty In Roots. How Long Jah! Oh! Wicked Man! Judas Iscariote.
1979 Live Album in Excellent condition. Misty In Roots Lp Live At Counter Eurovision 1979. Misty In Roots - Live At The Counter Eurovision 79 Lp!! Misty In Roots Live At The Counter Eurovision.
Listen to music from Misty In Roots like Man Kind, True Rasta & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Misty In Roots. They were also a major force in the Rock Against Racism movement. Their first album Live at the Counter Eurovision 79 was recorded live in Belgium.
Live Recording Roots Music CDs. Live LP Records 2015. Music Records Live LP Release Year 1979. Live LP Records 2011. Country/Region of Manufacture.
Misty in Roots are a British roots reggae band formed in Southall London in the mid 1970s Their first album was 1979s Live at the Counter Eurovision a re. Misty in roots wise and foolish full album roots reggae. Misty in roots live at town country club london. Following their debut, Misty In Roots released four studio albums through the 1980s. The band had two BBC Radio 2 "In Concert" appearances in 1983 and 1985. Live at the Counter Eurovision 79 (1979) - (People Unite). Misty Over Sweden (1979) - (Nacksving). Wise and Foolish (1981) - (People Unite). Earth (1983) - (People Unite).
Misty – Misty Over Sweden. Label: Nacksving – 031-25. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Mixed by Tommy Rander, Walford Tyson and Chris Boulton on the Mobile and in The Mixing Room, Göteborg, 16-19th July 1979. Cut at The Cutting Room, Stockholm. Pressed by LjudPress AB, Östersund. Printed by Vaxholms Tryckeri AB, Vaxholm. Distribution: Platt Langarna; Norra Hamngatan 4, 41114 Göteborg. Produced in cooperation with People Unite.
Download Misty in Roots - Live at Counter Eurovision '79 torrent or any other torrent from the Audio Music. Misty in Roots - Live at Counter Eurovision '79. 01 Introduction 02 Mankind 03 Ghetto of the City 04 How long Jah 05 Oh wicked Man 06 Judas Iscariot 07 See them ah Come 08 Sodom and Gomorra. run/user/Bearded Phantom/.
|Live At The Counter Eurovision 79|
|2||Ghetto Of The City|
|3||How Long Jah||6:05|
|4||Oh Wicked Man||4:09|
|6||See Them Ah Come||6:09|
|7||Sodome And Gomorrah||6:44|
|Misty Over Sweden|
|10||Time's Getting Harder||4:34|
|11||See Them A-Come||6:24|
|12||Ghetto Of The City||4:54|
|13||Oh Wicked Man||4:06|
|15||Sodom & Gomorra||5:55|
- Published By – People Unite Publications Ltd.
- Recorded At – Cirque Royal
- Mixed At – The Mixing Room
- Bass – Tony Henry*, Julien Peters*
- Engineer [Sound Engineer] – Chris Bolton (tracks: 1 to 7), Daniel Léon (tracks: 1 to 7), Philippe Ohsé (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Harmony Vocals – Delvin Tyson*, Neville Hall
- Keyboards – Vernon Hunt
- Lead Guitar [1st] – Chesley Sampson
- Lead Guitar [2nd] – Dennis Augustin*
- Lead Vocals – Walford Tyson*
- Management – Clarence Baker
- MC [Master of Ceremonies] – William Simmonds*
- Mixed By – Chris Boulton* (tracks: 8 to 15), Tommy Rander (tracks: 8 to 15), Walford Tyson* (tracks: 8 to 15)
- Photography – POUR (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Producer [Collaboration] – CAFIT (Collectif D'Animation pour la Formation et l'Infromation Des Traveilleurs)* (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Recorded By – Tommy Rander (tracks: 8 to 15)
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Johan Norberg (tracks: 8 to 15), Richard Olsson (tracks: 8 to 15)
- Recorded By [Live Recording], Engineer [Engineering] – Caramel Studio, Brussels (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Restoration [Audio Restoration] – See Why Audio
- Rhythm Guitar – Delbert McKay*
- Technician [Sound] – Chris Boulton*
- Written-By [Songs], Words By, Music By – Misty In Roots
NotesIssued in a standard jewel case. Cover printed on glossy paper.
This version mimics the original Live At The Counter Eurovision front and back.
The Counter-Eurovision took place at the Cirque Royal in Brussels on March 31 and April 1, 1979.
It was organised by CAFIT under the initiative of Pour La Socialisme and the weekly newspaper POUR (Belgium).
This album was produced with the helpful collaboration of the non-profit association CAFIT (Collectif d'Animation pour la Formation et l'Infromation Des Traveilleurs).
Original release on UK LP: People Unite PU 003 ALB
Misty Live Over Sweden Recorded on the Nacksving Mobile, 11-12 April, 1979 in Göteborg and Linköping.
Mixed on the Mobile and in the Mixing Room, Göteborg, 16-19 July, 1979.
Original release on Sweden LP NACKSVING 031-25
Audio Restoration for this CD by SEE WHY AUDIO, 2005.
This compilation by Corn-Fed Productions NL, 2005 A Labour Of Love Production.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: RFD80M-79247 80 D5
|CF 325||Misty In Roots||Live At The Counter Eurovision 79 + Misty Over Sweden (CDr, Comp, Unofficial)||Corn-Fed Productions||CF 325||Netherlands||2005|