Kandace Springs - Soul Eyes download album
Kandace Springs has demonstrated with her debut album Soul Eyes (2016) released by Blue Note a refined mix of R&B, jazz and pop. Her natural voice i. .
Music video by Kandace Springs performing Soul Eyes. C) 2016 Blue Note Records.
Заряженная" версия для максимального удовольствия!
Artist: Kandace Springs Album: Soul Eyes Genre: Vocal Jazz/Soul Origin: USA Released: 2016 Quality: mp3, 320 kbps. In 2014, singer, songwriter and pianist Kandace Springs released her eponymous EP to considerable critical acclaim that landed her coveted appearances on the David Letterman Show, Live at Daryl’s House, and other programs.
Complete your Kandace Springs collection. referencing Soul Eyes, LP, Album, 0602547873767. great as it should be,record is flat and well centered.
Kandace Springs – Soul Eyes. Label: Blue Note – 0602547873767, SRP Records – 0602547873767. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album.
Album by Kandace Springs. Talk to Me. Soul Eyes (featuring Terence Blanchard). Thought It Would Be Easier. Neither Old nor Young. Too Good to Last (featuring Terence Blanchard). Fall Guy. The World Is a Ghetto.
Singer-pianist Kandace Springs debut Soul Eyes was produced by Grammy-winner Larry Klein (Lizz Wright, Melody Gardot, Joni Mitchell, Herbie Hancock). It s an album of soul & pop that channels her jazz influences (Norah Jones, Billie Holiday, Nina Simone) & her Nashville upbringing. Guests include trumpeter Terence Blanchard & Jesse Harris. Her EP landed her on Letterman, Kimmel, Fallon, Bonnaroo & made fans like Prince.
1. Talk To Me Lyrics. 2. Soul Eyes (Ft. Kandace Springs & Terence Blanchard) Lyrics.
Terence Blanchard), 03:22.
Fragrant jazz-soul fusion from the Prince protégé. Soul Eyes Kandace Springs. Listen on Apple Music. Fragrant jazz-soul fusion from the Prince protégé.
|A1||Talk To Me||3:50|
|A3||Place To Hide||3:44|
|A4||Thought It Would Be Easier||3:38|
|A6||Neither Old Nor Young||3:07|
|B1||Too Good To Last||5:01|
|B3||The World Is A Ghetto||4:25|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Blue Note Records
- Copyright (c) – Blue Note Records
- Record Company – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Acoustic Guitar – Jesse Harris (tracks: A1, A6, B4)
- Bass – Dan Lutz (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Celesta – Larry Klein (tracks: A1)
- Congas – Pete Korpela (tracks: A5, B3)
- Drums – Vinnie Colaiuta (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Electric Piano [Rhodes] – Kandace Springs (tracks: A4, B3)
- Electric Piano [Wurlitzer] – Pete Kuzma (tracks: A1, A6)
- Guitar – Dean Parks (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B4)
- Organ – Pete Kuzma (tracks: A1, A3 to B4)
- Percussion – Larry Klein (tracks: A1, A3 to A5), Pete Korpela (tracks: B2)
- Piano – Dean Parks (tracks: A4), Kandace Springs (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B2, B4, B5)
- Producer – Larry Klein
- Trumpet, Featuring – Terence Blanchard (tracks: A2, B1)
- Vibraphone – Larry Klein (tracks: B2)
NotesMade in the EU.
Single sleeve includes double-sided insert with photo and album lyrics and credits.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 02547 87376 7
- Label Code: LC00133
- Rights Society: BIEM / SDRM
|00602547889317||Kandace Springs||Soul Eyes (CD, Album)||Blue Note, SRP Records||00602547889317||Europe||2016|
|4787370||Kandace Springs||Soul Eyes (CD, Album)||Blue Note, SRP Records||4787370||South East Asia||2016|
|none||Kandace Springs||Soul Eyes (CDr, Album, Promo)||Blue Note||none||Europe||2016|
|B002500402||Kandace Springs||Soul Eyes (CD, Album)||Blue Note, SRP Records||B002500402||US||2016|
|B002518801||Kandace Springs||Soul Eyes (LP, Album)||Blue Note, SRP Records||B002518801||US||2016|