Ohio Players - Skin Tight download album
Artist : Ohio Players Album : Skin Tight (1974). Авторы текста и музыки. James "Diamond" Williams, Marvin "Merv" Pierce, Leroy Bonner, Ralph Pee Wee Middlebrooks, Clarence Satchell, Marshall Jones.
Listen free to Ohio Players – Skin Tight (Skin Tight, Streakin' Cheek To Cheek and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Skin Tight was a major turning point for the Ohio Players, who had enjoyed several hits on black radio (including "Pain," "Funky Worm," "Varee Is Love," and "I Wanna Hear From You") but hadn't been huge. Switching from Westbound to Mercury, the Dayton funksters became exactly that - huge - and went from enjoying a cult following to being one of the most celebrated funk bands of the 1970s
Ohio Players 컬렉션을 완성하세요.
Ecstasy is the fourth studio album by the Ohio Players and the third released through the Westbound label. The album was produced by the band, and arranged by Walter "Junie" Morrison. The cover photo was taken by Joel Brodsky. All tracks written by Ohio Players, except where noted. Walter "Junie" Morrison. Leroy "Sugarfoot" Bonner. Marshall "Rock" Jones. Ralph "Pee Wee" Middlebrooks. Marvin "Merv" Pierce. Clarence "Satch" Satchell. James "Diamond" Williams. Ohio Players – producers.
Ohio Players Format: Audio Cassette. 20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection: Best Of Ohio Players.
Ohio Players - Skin Tight. Download MP3. Ohio Players.
This song is by Ohio Players and appear. n the album Skin Tight (1974). on the compilation album Gold (1976). on the compilation Sounds of the Seventies: Rock 'n' Soul Seventies (1991). You are a bad bad Mr. n them skin tight britchesRunnin' folks in ditchesBaby about to bust the stitches, yeah. Skin tight (skin tight)Wow skin tight(Doo doo doo doo doo)Skin tightHold tight!
Skin Tight,’ meanwhile, cruised into the top 40 in its second week and spent two weeks at its No. 13 peak in October. Before the end of the year, the Ohio Players’ hot streak truly burst into flames, as the single ‘Fire’ hit the pop and soul charts on its way to No. 1 on both. By the summer of 1976, they’d amassed a weighty five soul chart-toppers in little more than three years. The Skin Tight album of 1974, self-produced and recorded in Chicago, was also the one that began the group’s run of platinum-selling long players
Producers Ohio Players. Writers Billy Beck, Clarence Satch Satchell, James Williams & 4 more. Bass Guitar Marshall Rock Jones. Guitar/Vocals Sugarfoot. More Ohio Players albums.
|A2||Streakin' Cheek To Cheek|
|B1||It's Your Night/Words Of Love|
|B2||Heaven Must Be Like This|
|B3||Is Anybody Gonna Be Saved?|
- Recorded At – Paragon Studios
- Remixed At – Paragon Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Art Direction – Jim Ladwig
- Baritone Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Flute, Percussion, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Satch*
- Bass Guitar [Fender] – Jones*
- Design – Len Willis
- Drums, Chimes, Percussion, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Diamond*
- Engineer [Paragon Studios] – Barry Mraz
- Engineer [Sterling Sound] – Lee Hulko
- Guitar, Percussion, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Sugarfoot*
- Other [Special Consultant] – Robin McBride
- Photography By – Richard Fegley
- Piano, Organ, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Clavinet, Synthesizer [Arp], Percussion, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Billy*
- Producer – The Ohio Players*
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Valve Trombone, Backing Vocals – Merv*
- Trumpet, Trombone, Backing Vocals – Pee Wee*
- Written-By – C. Satchell*, J. Williams*, L. Bonner*, M. Jones*, M. Pierce*, R. Middlebrooks*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Distribution code): Y
|SRM-1-705||Ohio Players||Skin Tight (LP, Album, Gat)||Mercury||SRM-1-705||US||1974|
|63 38 497||Ohio Players||Skin Tight (LP, Album)||Mercury||63 38 497||Spain||1974|
|RJ-5155||Ohio Players||Skin Tight (LP, Album, Promo)||Mercury||RJ-5155||Japan||1974|
|6338 497||Ohio Players||Skin Tight (LP, Album)||Mercury||6338 497||Brazil||1974|
|SRM-1-705||Ohio Players||Skin Tight (LP, Album, RP)||Mercury||SRM-1-705||US||1974|